petey-9950

Labor Day

16 posts in this topic

Man o man, I'm not seeing any doves while driving around. Was thinking of pulling the trigger but I think the weather pattern has season screwed up. I'll prolly wait till next weekend, opening of Teal season too. Petey you seen any dove's up in your neck o the woods?

Fish, I will let you know next Tuesday.  Heading back to the farm tomorrow in NW Kansas. My sources say they are everywhere since it’s been so hot there 

33 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I am flying to Chicago to watch the fireworks over Lake Michigan and taking my daughter and her best friend... we are Hilton girls staying on the magnificent mile. I have never been to Chicago although I’m originally from an area south of St. Louis. I love to travel and I’m quite looking forward to a few days away from my lovely Denver!  Wishing All of my friends a happy Labor Day weekend 😊

Now THAT'S how to celebrate a holiday! Congrats, and all the best, to you! :)

6 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

So what’s everyone doing for the upcoming weekend

Goal= NOT remember the weekend 😂..

Family,  Food, BBQ, Drinks.. ANNND I am not hosting this year!!🎉  Uber will be usefull :)

Safe Weekend Folks.

No Drinking/sipping and driving!!

Checkpoints will be alive..Others may not be, IF you drink and drive!! 

(So cool, I may have to copyright that! ) 😂

10 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I am flying to Chicago to watch the fireworks over Lake Michigan and taking my daughter and her best friend... we are Hilton girls staying on the magnificent mile. I have never been to Chicago although I’m originally from an area south of St. Louis. I love to travel and I’m quite looking forward to a few days away from my lovely Denver!  Wishing All of my friends a happy Labor Day weekend 😊

Francesca, the fireworks over the lake are awesome.  When I was a teenager, I was on a sailboat traveling from Michigan to Chicago on July 4th.  We got into near Chicago just as the fireworks started.  It was incredible to see the Chicago skyline and the fireworks from about a 1/2 mile out.  Hope you have a fun trip.  Lots of great things to do in Chicago.  Museums are awesome and some very, very good food.  Not sure if they are still there, but there used to be some fine clubs featuring the blues.

We have an all island pot luck and party that has been going on as long as anyone can remember.  Locals only.  We'll also do some healing in memory of Irma which f'd things up pretty good. It's been a laborious year.   

Jumping out of airplanes, hopefully every day for all four days!  Yeee haaa!

Have a great wkend  Everyone .

.Friday going to baseball game ..

51s play Sacramento ,  Fireworks after game

Family and friends 💃🕺💋👄

Staying home and putting some ribs in the smoker.  Will likely take the fifth wheel and side by side out next week and try to find the moose near Creed.  Always wanted to photograph moose

We need to get the water parks, since they’ll be closed after the weekend. Booo

Live music at "Taste of" on Saturday followed by horseback riding in Estes park  Sunday and prob work on project car on Monday.  Fun stuff!