BadBoy

Guilty as charged

12 posts in this topic

One of our esteemed contributors intimated that I am acting as if I were a White Knight, and seemed to imply that was a bad thing.  I admit, I am not a misogynist, I don't like bullies, and I don't sit back.  So I guess, guilty as charged.  What do you all think, should I change my avatar:

IGgI7UG.png

Edited by BadBoy

BB keep the dirt bike and other wild activities. And keep the good attitude toward the ladies and gents.

I like the dirt bike rider, but choose an avatar that makes you happy! By the way, I'm quite proud to be a white knight, on occasion. Certainly better than than a Stevie, 2Big, or other rude ass, in my opinion. 

White Knight.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm  Have heard that too, usually makes me think:

How about this as avatar for responding to those .....................................  or full time signature. :lol:

Related image

Well I don't know you personally but I say if the biker guy fits you then keep it! If not then YES change it to the white knight! We love you no matter what your avatar is!!

Change it. I'm stealing that pic, BTW. I'll insert it into my post whenever I defend someone.

Use the  white knight avi in your signature line. You can even put yourself out there as part time white knight and full time bad boy! 😘

And never stop being the true you.

Edited by Cecilia

The main thing BB, is to keep it real always. Keep being you. The ones who dont like it, let em kick rocks. 

I'm more of a 'White Cavalry'.  Which is why I LOVE all the ladies here blah blah blah.

Seriously though...  appreciating women, respecting them and standing up for them is just the right thing to do.  After all....  Women are soft and pretty. :)

Hey  , I'm still waiting for someone to come on these forums as " Captain Save A Hoe. But as for your question tBB if you know Photoshop you can always insert a armored knight on a dirt bike for the rider.   There, I gave you a idea on how to fix it. Then you can still be Bad boy, and a White knight too!🍀

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Context