Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scottiep33

The clients perspective

16 posts in this topic

I absolutely love the platform that TOB has provided. It's fun, and secure which are qualities that I like. Often times as a client of these lovely women that post on this site,  we're the ones having to abide by their rules, and let them dictate to us their rules before meeting them. To be clear I 100% agree with any standard/ rules imposed by all of these women. Their safety, and needs trump ours any day of the week, and they should feel comfortable. However not all providers live up to the standard that they advertise, or what we expect as trust worthy clients. 

For example I like to ask questions before meeting my provider for the first time. I don't know if this is the standard, or if I'm one of few. My main questions consist of "are your pics real", weather or not their in an upscale hotel, ext.. I make it clear that if their lying, or if my expectations aren't met before our session I will walk away. I guess this comes off as rude to some providers, but I'm like the nicest guy.  I've had so many catfish/ bad experiences that now I like to be upfront so that I don't waist my time and hers. 

Maybe I'm being to picky, but I feel that if I'm going to take time out of my day, I should get exactly what's being advertised. I'm sure that the providers meet asswhole, and guys looking to do them harm all the time. But I often wonder if the providers understand our perspective and that we  as clients are preyed upon by greedy untrustworthy, providers with bad ethics. 

This is my reason for asking questions, and maybe coming off rude, because I'm a very busy man. So when I make an appointment, it has to count. I've missed out on what I thought would be some good meetings simply because I'm sometimes misunderstood. 

Oh well, I guess I can look at it two ways. Maybe the providers who don't wanna meet me are the ones who I would be disappointed with, and I've just filtered them out. 

I wouldn’t ask that question to a lady with enough reviews from gents stating their pics are real (pictures accurate? Yes). To me that will be a waste of time.

when it comes to new providers or providers without reviews I very politely ask for a recent picture. If they can provide I assume is real, if not, I move on

I think asking ‘are your pics real?’ may be perceived negatively by the other person, specially if that is the first thing you ask.

First impressions also apply when messaging imho.

7 hours ago, scottiep33 said:

I absolutely love the platform that TOB has provided. It's fun, and secure which are qualities that I like. Often times as a client of these lovely women that post on this site,  we're the ones having to abide by their rules, and let them dictate to us their rules before meeting them. To be clear I 100% agree with any standard/ rules imposed by all of these women. Their safety, and needs trump ours any day of the week, and they should feel comfortable. However not all providers live up to the standard that they advertise, or what we expect as trust worthy clients. 

For example I like to ask questions before meeting my provider for the first time. I don't know if this is the standard, or if I'm one of few. My main questions consist of "are your pics real", weather or not their in an upscale hotel, ext.. I make it clear that if their lying, or if my expectations aren't met before our session I will walk away. I guess this comes off as rude to some providers, but I'm like the nicest guy.  I've had so many catfish/ bad experiences that now I like to be upfront so that I don't waist my time and hers. 

Maybe I'm being to picky, but I feel that if I'm going to take time out of my day, I should get exactly what's being advertised. I'm sure that the providers meet asswhole, and guys looking to do them harm all the time. But I often wonder if the providers understand our perspective and that we  as clients are preyed upon by greedy untrustworthy, providers with bad ethics. 

This is my reason for asking questions, and maybe coming off rude, because I'm a very busy man. So when I make an appointment, it has to count. I've missed out on what I thought would be some good meetings simply because I'm sometimes misunderstood. 

Oh well, I guess I can look at it two ways. Maybe the providers who don't wanna meet me are the ones who I would be disappointed with, and I've just filtered them out. 

If you do your homework, like see if ladies have other ads, or post on places like Twitter...your questions like if the pics are real can easily be answered very quickly. The real ladies that don't hide make it very clear by the reviews, ads, pics if they are real. When you ask questions of that nature to seasoned ladies that are known and it shows that, it does come off as an insult, and we are less inclined to see someone that we perceive can't take the time to peruse the stuff we spend hours, and money on to be successful providers. 

I can understand your thinking, and are your reasoning, but if you contacted me and I didn't understand your reasoning for 1,000...I wouldn't be forthcoming and I would more than likely pass on seeing you. Just being real, and I know I am not the only lady that thinks that way.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

20 minutes ago, frankenthaler91 said:

Secure?  There is very little secure about this site. 

27 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

If you do your homework, like see if ladies have other ads, or post on places like Twitter...your questions like if the pics are real can easily be answered very quickly. The real ladies that don't hide make it very clear by the reviews, ads, pics if they are real. When you ask questions of that nature to seasoned ladies that are known and it shows that, it does come off as an insult, and we are less inclined to see someone that we perceive can't take the time to peruse the stuff we spend hours, and money on to be successful providers. 

I can understand your thinking, and are your reasoning, but if you contacted me and I didn't understand your reasoning for 1,000...I wouldn't be forthcoming and I would more than likely pass on seeing you. Just being real, and I know I am not the only lady that thinks that way.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thanks Samantha, I completely understand now. Your right, I hadn't done my homework.  My only source of entertainment has been TOB. I thought reading the reviews was all the homework needed. I'm fairly new at this. If a provider has a website I always read the entire site. Seeing that kinda effort excites me because I know she takes pride. My mistake is I over communicate and ask those girls questions. I see how that would upset you, I understand the effort you put into reaching your income goals. I'm attracted to the mind if a business woman. 

From now on I will put more effort into finding out more about providers that intrest me, so I don't come off as disrespectful. Last thing I wanna do is piss off pretty woman. Lol

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Well said Samantha :) I often boost my Twitter to SHOW up to date selfies, conversation and more. 5 minutes is all it takes to verify a lady. I wish it were the same for us. LoL..

57 minutes ago, frankenthaler91 said:

Secure?  There is very little secure about this site. 

Not secure as in my information is secure. I mean secure meaning I can pretty much eliminate ads with fake pics quicker. 

16 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

How’s this working for you?:rolleyes:

Lol, I admit I was treating it like a drive up window, and my order got messed up yesterday, so today imma be real real clear. Let me get 1- 36" 24" 36," with side of amazing, and one cute face..... What you mean you outta cute faces???? Let me speak with the manager. Rotfl

I agree with what has been said already.

I'll just add that that particular question: are you pics real? is always a bad question. If they are not real, she is just going to lie to you answering yes. And if they are real, she is going to feel offended because you are asking.

Of course the pics in her ad are ‘real’

They just aren’t of her. 

Did you think they were CGI, or something?

If the pics aren't real, you can tell right away from reviews.

Now, asking if the pics are pretty current, that question is a bit more acceptable I'd think.

16 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

"Only if she's 5-3".  

OMG you are hysterical!!!!😂😂😂

My advice is:

"Prepare to be disappointed"

It's extremely rare that you open the door and are: Wow, you are so much prettier/thinner/younger than you look in your pics!

But I look exactly like my pic!

Yeah, sure you do. From the neck up. What you conveniently forgot to show and mention are the 150 pounds of lard hanging off of the rest of your body. ;)

30 minutes ago, 2Big said:

My advice is:

It's extremely rare that you open the door and are: Wow, you are so much prettier/thinner/younger than you look in your pics!

Wow, I must be exceptional.... I hear ^^^^ above all of the time... in addition to, “ahhhh I’m so relieved, you the girl in the pics, only better.” I bet a lot of ladies do as well. I’ll take the points on this one.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:34 AM, 2Big said:

My advice is:

But I look exactly like my pic!

Yeah, sure you do. From the neck up. What you conveniently forgot to show and mention are the 150 pounds of lard hanging off of the rest of your body. ;)

This kind of post is what I think of, when people describe 2Big as "humorous" or "funny". 

No, he's just being an ass! :lol: