Raine-7379

HELP!!!

59 posts in this topic

Does any one know why playing cards is like having sex?????

See below:

You better have a good partner or a good hand.

Hope this made everyone smile.

Have a good evening everyone

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Oops...quoting on my iPhone is a challenge sometimes.  

You missed the sourpuss thread and by your response that might be the best area for you. 

Raine, thank you for this thread. The forums have taken a turn lately and I’m glad you reminded us to reach out. Great talk yesterday.😊

Okay Laci, time for a new thread called "SOURPUSSES ONLY"...  

Next time, I will not forget I am writing on a Hooker forum, and choose my diction much more deliberately.

So sorry that what started out is a meaningful statement ended up being twisted and totally misrepresented. Your effort to try to make others comfortable is to be admired

Life gets hard sometimes- we all need help in different ways- BUT are we mature enough to ask for it? For me I am caught in the loop of not knowing where to find it? Some weeks I can handle it, but more often than not I get to Friday mentally exhausted and sad- which if not checked can lead to a fast slide into depression. I have cancelled more than 1 appointment because I was sick. ( Depressed ).  I reached that point pretty early this week and event thought about reaching out to the board to discuss my issues- but thought better of it.  

Yes we all need help in some shape form or fashion everyday. And as humans we all could be so much nicer to each other. Everyday I ask myself things like- How can I be a better person ? A better Father ? A better employer?  Once you become aware of your actions you can begin to change them and be the person you want to be- the person you admire. Life is to short

13 minutes ago, Warm Tongue said:

Life gets hard sometimes- we all need help in different ways- BUT are we mature enough to ask for it? For me I am caught in the loop of not knowing where to find it? Some weeks I can handle it, but more often than not I get to Friday mentally exhausted and sad- which if not checked can lead to a fast slide into depression. I have cancelled more than 1 appointment because I was sick. ( Depressed ).  I reached that point pretty early this week and event thought about reaching out to the board to discuss my issues- but thought better of it.  

Yes we all need help in some shape form or fashion everyday. And as humans we all could be so much nicer to each other. Everyday I ask myself things like- How can I be a better person ? A better Father ? A better employer?  Once you become aware of your actions you can begin to change them and be the person you want to be- the person you admire. Life is to short

We are all in this thing called life, together.  Please, don't suffer in silence.  You never know where a help will come from.....

I used to be a mental health counselor for about 7 yrs. I loved that job, because I was helping people out. I felt like I made a difference in their lives. If anyone here needs to talk to someone about anything, I'm here for you. :)

On 8/29/2018 at 1:11 PM, mountainrider33 said:

Nope, not going to watch it.  I have a 13 year old best friend that was a rescue dog and don't want to be reminded of his mortality. 

Man, I hear ya on that. They are definitely a gift.

WT, we are all, for the most part, compassionate people here.   Don’t ever forget that even if we have never met face to face, I think a lot of us wiuld go out of there way to help you and anyone else.  I did just last winter with a provider here who just had surgery and needed help.  

44 minutes ago, Mr.Steel said:

If anyone here needs to talk to someone about anything, I'm here for you. :)

While I'm not a professional, I second this! ^^^ 

I, for one, can attest that most members of this board, even the infamous 2Big, are a compassionate lot. They have helped me through dark times. Thank you!

12 hours ago, Mr.Steel said:

If anyone here needs to talk to someone about anything, I'm here for you. :)

12 hours ago, pfunk said:

While I'm not a professional, I second this! ^^^ 

I certainly agree with this. Isn't it strange how sometimes total strangers can make the best friends, and will listen and help without looking for anything in return except a new friend.

40 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

I certainly agree with this. Isn't it strange how sometimes total strangers can make the best friends, and will listen and help without looking for anything in return except a new friend.

Sometimes talking with a "stranger" can be a freeing experience.  There are no preconceived notions, no past baggage, just someone to listen with an open mind and open heart.  This can allow someone to share something that they would hesitate sharing with someone who knows them.

22 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

The topic heading is very misleading.   Like the little boy crying wolf. 

I’m not going to waste very valuable rep points to give a negative rep to this post.

By the time you posted in this thread, if you had read any of the posts, you would know exactly what this thread is about.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:32 AM, ilovewomen said:

I’m not going to waste very valuable rep points to give a negative rep to this post.

By the time you posted in this thread, if you had read any of the posts, you would know exactly what this thread is about.

Reading is fundamental.   

If you read all the posts form me, you see I said this.  The "topic" is misleading. 

Have a wonderful weekend. 

So everyone knows, Raine and I have conversed in private and understand where each other is coming from.   

You all can stop the hatred, gang piling.  Maybe show a little love?  

I do understand that is not possible for certain groups in this country. 

2 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

You all can stop the hatred, gang piling.  Maybe show a little love?  

I do understand that is not possible for certain groups in this country. 

I take this statement as an insult.

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I take this statement as an insult.

Reading is fundamental. 

Did I quote you?  Did I use your name in the text of my post?  

If I may quote Laci...

On 8/30/2018 at 4:48 PM, Laci French said:

All the issues we face in day to day life you need to ask yourself if this is the one you want to focus on....

Get out there and find a smile still left in the day🤗

You are right!  we all need a little help at times.  I volunteer at our local hospice and also at our free clinic.  I find it very rewarding to be able to offer a little something.  I also donate a little time and money at our pet rescue center.  I have 2 rescue dogs now. The rewards come from making someone maybe a little happy for a moment.  I have also befriended several ladies on this board when they needed a helping hand.  Yes we all can use a little help at times and just to let them know that there is someone out there that cares. No I am not extolling my virtues,  Lord only knows that they are few but just saying a little caring at times is rewarding for both.

I want to thank everyone for their kindness, you all make a difference. 

Don't feel alone Honey...Yes our (JOB ) if you wanna call it that is Fun and exciting.....I get the jitters thinking about meeting new meat.....

However the TRUTH IS IT IS AND CAN BE VERY LONELY...

I use to travel with a booker and driver because I was that busy years ago...They kept me company....Years later...I have a Companion that travels with me all the time. She is my Baby..100 pound Dogo...

Call me or pm me girl, Lets get a cup of coffee over a pedicure...OXOX..

9 hours ago, Unique Monique Offical said:

Don't feel alone Honey...Yes our (JOB ) if you wanna call it that is Fun and exciting.....I get the jitters thinking about meeting new meat.....

However the TRUTH IS IT IS AND CAN BE VERY LONELY...

I use to travel with a booker and driver because I was that busy years ago...They kept me company....Years later...I have a Companion that travels with me all the time. She is my Baby..100 pound Dogo...

Call me or pm me girl, Lets get a cup of coffee over a pedicure...OXOX..

Thank you, I would love that.  You are very sweet.  XO

Not sure where part of town you're in I'm not sure if you're in Fort Collins or Denver but if you want we can meet later maybe for a drink I really don't drink much but I kind of feel like having a drink but anyway send me a PM...

Miss Rain you are so right speaking about the isolation a young lady can bring on herself when dealing with all of the dynamics of the hobby. 

This may sound like a crazy idea but what if a hotline or a designated pm was established inside the board for ladies who need a place to reach out privately. I have absolutely no idea what the mechanics would be to set that up and then keep it going. I also appreciate that my suggestion may be an impossible task and require far more then anyone on the board has to offer. But it never hurts to ask.

The friend I wrote about in an earlier post withdrew farther and farther from her family because she felt she was a horrible person for having posted ads on BP.  Nothing I said, nothing a few other close friends said to her could get her past that perception of herself or the totally unnecessary shame she felt. I urged her to post here, to pm other ladies but she was so deep in that trap of thinking she was the only one. She was so embarrassed by her actions. Just maybe someone in a similar situation could have helped.

I don't know her family intimately but I know they would have still loved her, helped her, supported her no matter what.

I have also come to know first hand just how genuine  and truly caring and understanding this community can be.

Anyway thank you Rain.

On 8/29/2018 at 3:00 PM, Kaduk said:

Even helping our 4 legged freinds

This.

On 8/30/2018 at 0:06 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I just need some help finding my mind, and getting laid. Is that too much to ask???:P

That seems like such a reasonable request..😉

On 8/29/2018 at 1:08 PM, Laci French said:

Dammit that was sad. Found my first Shepherd chained and after 4 days I stole her. 

Laci, Say hello to my little friend 

898A6112-BF9A-4108-9933-5520E6A6E384.jpeg

3 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Laci, Say hello to my little friend 

898A6112-BF9A-4108-9933-5520E6A6E384.jpeg

What a beautiful baby!  

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:08 PM, Laci French said:

Dammit that was sad. Found my first Shepherd chained and after 4 days I stole her. 

Now this, this, is why we love you, Ms. French.  That was one lucky damned dog, the things she has seen :rolleyes:

On 9/21/2018 at 5:30 PM, BadBoy said:

Now this, this, is why we love you, Ms. French.  That was one lucky damned dog, the things she has seen :rolleyes:

I’m a fan and I haven’t even had the pleasure  of meeting her yet. What’s that all about?

Edited by LightningP