ncole

Picking and choosing

14 posts in this topic

So I was looking at a forum from earlier and realized a whole forum was made about a certain girl. "No need to add names" I don't understand how the mod's allowed this to continue for how long as it did. I don't respect the fact that the mod's allow certain people to do certain things. I had been warned with "shilling" once before in a forum, which in all honesty regardless of what the topic was it definitely brought traffic her way. An I can't believe shilling wasn't a problem with this certain forum from earlier!!! Very disappointed with certain things and ways the mod's handle them. I've been a member for a while but I have just started really getting connected and communicating with the t.o.b community. 

There shouldn't be favoritism we're a close knit community and should stay that way.

Signing off

Richesfordays a.k.a ncole

If you noticed in another one a mod was discussing what her and him had talked about in a private message. I thought that would be against the rules. Then how can you be allowed to write a review as a NCNS without provided proof to mods. But I got in trouble saying I don't have proof my opinion. Amazing..... I pray her business booms after this.

Why would you start a new thread about her?  It only perpetuates the situation so you hold blame in that as well. 

1 hour ago, E.J.England said:

If you noticed in another one a mod was discussing what her and him had talked about in a private message. I thought that would be against the rules. Then how can you be allowed to write a review as a NCNS without provided proof to mods. But I got in trouble saying I don't have proof my opinion. Amazing..... I pray her business booms after this.

The pm was not shared.  

I think enough things have been said already about that topic. No comments. 

6 hours ago, ncole said:

So I was looking at a forum from earlier and realized a whole forum was made about a certain girl. "No need to add names" I don't understand how the mod's allowed this to continue for how long as it did. I don't respect the fact that the mod's allow certain people to do certain things. I had been warned with "shilling" once before in a forum, which in all honesty regardless of what the topic was it definitely brought traffic her way. An I can't believe shilling wasn't a problem with this certain forum from earlier!!! Very disappointed with certain things and ways the mod's handle them. I've been a member for a while but I have just started really getting connected and communicating with the t.o.b community. 

There shouldn't be favoritism we're a close knit community and should stay that way.

Signing off

And you just started another whole new thread about the same subject.

Why?

This behavior is why I've seen posts on other boards complaining that TOB is a clique filled with bullies. It would be easy enough to fix if the mods would follow the same rules they set for the rest of us. For the most part, this is a really good little community, but this board has a tendency to pile on when attacking or defending other members and the mods support the behavior. Don't get me wrong. I've IM'd them a few times and they seem like good, reasonable folks. There are just some conversations they can't seem to keep their fingers out of.

This whole thread should be between you and the Mods!.... 

I think all boards have their cliques and what sets TOB apart is we might disagree but it never is allowed to get too nasty. 

Some of the other boards are filled with bullies and trolls ready to pounce on threads just to intimidate and be hurtful.  

Our community has a way of tightening up the reigns before admins get involved and I love that.

This forum was never about a certain lady. It was about the mod's and how they handle certain situations... for example picking and choosing who has to follow the rules and who doesn't So get the facts right before you come for me. I never once included anyone's name on this forum. So no need for the snubby attitudes and snappy comments.

Signing off

1 hour ago, ncole said:

This forum was never about a certain lady. It was about the mod's and how they handle certain situations... for example picking and choosing who has to follow the rules and who doesn't So get the facts right before you come for me. I never once included anyone's name on this forum. So no need for the snubby attitudes and snappy comments.

Signing off

I think instead of forum you mean thread.

1 hour ago, ncole said:

Signing off

All of us have at one time or another had our asses handed to us in one form or another on this board. 

You don’t know all of what happens behind the scenes with points and reprimands.  I think you just started this thread to stir the shit pot.  If you really had such a concern you would’ve gone directly to admin over the  issue.

Not trying to be rude, just calling it as I see it and hope you have a great rest of the day.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

All of us have at one time or another had our asses handed to us in one form or another on this board. 

You don’t know all of what happens behind the scenes with points and reprimands.  I think you just started this thread to stir the shit pot.  If you really had such a concern you would’ve gone directly to admin over the  issue.

Not trying to be rude, just calling it as I see it and hope you have a great rest of the day.

I’m out of rep points for the day so I’ll just to post a +1 here for your post 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Right on and a plus 1 a certain troll cant wipe out 😎

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

I have even seen times where a thread like this was started in retaliation of such.