Laci French

The happy thread

67 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Out with a certain provider for lunch today downtown.

As we leave,  a biker slows down and stares and stares and stares...

14ad70469541ef8847f7fd4db9346e4f.gif

49 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

14ad70469541ef8847f7fd4db9346e4f.gif

Like that but with a lot more low speed wobble.  

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Out with a certain provider for lunch today downtown.

As we leave, we're standing on the corner chatting.  She doesn't see, but a biker on a harley riding by slows down and stares and stares and stares...

That is very funny; guys on bikes must know girls in black dresses wear nothing underneath.  To bad the wind did not make his day!..

Yes, I am (happy!).

The wonderful providers add to it.

Gather your momentum you are the creatertor of your own dreams! Now get busy and find true joy in what you are now manafesting in life! 

I saw a really fun, easygoing, joyful provider this week! Made me happy happy joy joy!

Image result for happy happy joy joy gif

Early Peaceful mornings & exploring the mountains of Colorado has brought me so much happiness lately, since I used to be a night person. Coffee, painting, sitting in the sunshine. ActuallyTaking time for exercise every day is a transition that’s helping me feel great. And meeting nice new people off of this board. We only have ourselves to create change and smile. Thanks for this nice thread Laci! <3 

Edited by Leena_rose

It was nice letting the guys off work a couple hours early today. I wish I could do that more often.

I saw a couple of turkey hens with a clutch of babies 12 or so....not quite as big as a chicken yet. That made me smile as I love to see wild life.

Before I crawl out of bed in the morning I like to start it with this prayer to our creator."Grandfather, thank you  for another day not promised"! Which indeed for that I am grateful.And any day I can do a walk about in the hills  with my beast-ette is a good day. Which today I did.🐾🍀

Hope everyone has a great day!  Love life today and it will love you right back!

Walked out on Ocean Point in East Boothbay Maine and saw God's handy work close up. The waves crashing on the rocks, the birds dancing in the air all brought it home. Life is good people!

14 hours ago, LightningP said:

Walked out on Ocean Point in East Boothbay Maine and saw God's handy work close up. The waves crashing on the rocks, the birds dancing in the air all brought it home. Life is good people!

East Boothbay is a nice area. I live a bit North and inland. It is mostly dense forest here except for the rivers and lakes. Life is good. 

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Nothing more refreshing than waking up happy.

Yes jrwolfe!! Start everyday with the best of intentions!

On 9/16/2018 at 10:54 AM, SubmarineNavigator said:

East Boothbay is a nice area. I live a bit North and inland. It is mostly dense forest here except for the rivers and lakes. Life is good. 

I love the Maine experience. I'm in Colorado but was there doing some work and visiting family last week.

On 9/19/2018 at 4:44 AM, JRWolfe said:

Nothing more refreshing than waking up happy.

Nothing more surprising than waking up at all. Yes! Still alive!

58 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Nothing more surprising than waking up at all. Yes! Still alive!

Especially considering how the off the wall crazy sex was ,before falling asleep from  happy exhaustion !

I know it’s way early but I’m happy for Halloween 🎃 Can’t wait to slit my throat this year LOL with spfx makeup of course  

Meet Hagatha ladies and gentlemen 😂😂😂

4557322C-AC8E-4723-AA53-1A60655D3C2D.jpeg

Waking up to some fine fall weather.  Cool nights for good sleeping.  Looking forward to a quiet weekend with no extra responsibilities.  Seeing that "Daredevil" season 3 will be on Netflix in October.  A nice walk around Wash Park, then hit a coffee shop.  Remembering to be grateful for things most folks take for granted...a roof over my head, food in the fridge and people I care about who care about me. This community and the people here make life more fun.  The list could go on and on.

Loving the cooler weather today. What’s everyone doing for the weekend?  

Hauling hay, have to feed cattle and horses for the winter. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.