Laci French

The happy thread

67 posts in this topic

Now this is my favorite...only positivity belongs in this thread. Share all of your happy thoughts and adventures. 

Love life today and it will love you right back 💕 

Edited by Laci French

I am choosing to post here first as I only want positivity in my life today.

Each day I wake up and can wish someone a happy day makes my day a better day.

I try I smile at everyone I meet.  Some return my smile and some wonder what the hell im up to...and that makes me smile too 😁😁😁😁

Great thread!   I am looking forward to the Taste of Colorado this Saturday...not so much for the food but two fav bands play!!!   George Thorogood and REO Speedwagon.    Great afternoon of live music...😎

Speaking of happy.  This Friday.  Live.  With a great lady.  Old rockers don't quit easy.

Oh yeah.  ;)

Positive feelings?  Ummm us older guys were raised not to have such things as feelings.....  we could get our Man Card revoked for such an offense!

Another day that I wake up is another gift from God and another opportunity to try to leave this world a little better than I found it.  The opportunity to meet new people everyday and at the end of the day part company with a handshake and a smile.  Just the little positive interactions with people I have never met before and will probably never meet again.  Watching, now from afar, the lives of the most important people in the world to me.  The special people here that I have met and seem to tolerate me and some special ladies that have been willing to spend some special time with me.  Feeling the Seasons as they chane becase it reminds me that the world continues to turn, life goes on and it is ours to make the most of.

If anybody repeats a word of this I will deny it!  Real men don't have no positive feelings!

I started my morning with a very dear friend of mine, who makes me laugh out loud every time we're together. Love ya crazy girl! I had a great work day today, and had some great convos with my hobby friends. I'm ending today in California with my momma, who I normally only get to see twice a year. I love her so much, and I'm so lucky to have this beautiful strong woman in my life, and there is no place in the world I would rather be right at this moment.  💙

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

I am so happy that a young lady introduced me to CBD oil for pain relief of body sore joints.

Really improves your outlook.

Today is going to be a great day...I woke up and I am breathing and walking 😂😂

I agree with all, any day that you are still above ground and able to make new friends is always a great day. One kind word to a perfect stranger, (some stranger than most, ha ha), can change their lives in ways we could never know. Love life to the fullest with no regrets. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

9 hours ago, Winston_Smith said:

Great thread!   I am looking forward to the Taste of Colorado this Saturday...not so much for the food but two fav bands play!!!   George Thorogood and REO Speedwagon.    Great afternoon of live music...😎

I'm thinking about seeing Firefall and REO.  I know George Thorogood is playing right before REO.  A great day for Classic Rock fans.

Geoege Thorogood and REO...2 great bands

Getting a 2 hour regular massage later today from my all time favorite masseuse, after we get a steak dinner.

Knowing that there are so many wonderful people to reach out to when this business wears you down. Unconditional love and support is truly amazing.

5 hours ago, average1 said:

I'm thinking about seeing Firefall and REO.  I know George Thorogood is playing right before REO.  A great day for Classic Rock fans.

Hoping to also go .

15 hours ago, Winston_Smith said:

I can't wait...I love this event, i can't get enough!

The many wonderful friends that make each day special the loving family that warms my heart and the smiles of those I meet all combined to give me all the happiness I could hope for

My ATATF was in town, so yesterday we went for a picnic in the park.  It was heaven, such a beautiful day, such a wonderful companion. Such a sweet peck on the cheek goodbye.

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

Happiness is also a warm puppy

Henry 🐕 

Felt so great out this morning walking the dog. I hope everyone has a terrific day!

Out with a certain provider for lunch today downtown.

As we leave, we're standing on the corner chatting.  She doesn't see, but a biker on a harley riding by slows down and stares and stares and stares...