Laci French

Vent...blow off that steam of negativity

81 posts in this topic

On 8/28/2018 at 10:50 PM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Why is everyone picking on me!! Ugggh! I can't catch a break for shit around here.

'Cause haters gotta hate.  For some reason it makes them feel better about their sorry ass lives.  Take the high road and keep smiling.

17 hours ago, richinco said:

I hate that I cant enjoy a traditional Ruben Sammy because I hate sauerkraut. man they look so good on every ones else plate. oh I hate beets also. outside of that every thing else I just shrug my shoulders at 

Mmm....I love me some sauerkraut 🙃

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

I vented at King Soopers just yesterday and I left it floating in isle 7 for the next shopper. :D

Gross! 😂😂😂

OK, you know what really pisses me off?  When you get a bit of popcorn shell stuck between a tooth and your gum, and there are no toothpicks to be found and it just sits there and bugs the hell out of you.  That's about all that really gets me going, everything else is just life.

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Mmm....I love me some sauerkraut 🙃

Oh do I ever have an old family Belgium recipe that you would love :)

16 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Oh do I ever have an old family Belgium recipe that you would love :)

Bet!

On 8/29/2018 at 6:37 AM, ilovewomen said:

That is exactly what I’m talking about.

And I’m not confused about anything.

I'm talking about the scenario where you have two lanes,  each 300 yards long.  So people think you should vacate the lane that is going to close 300 yards down the road and leave an empty 300 yards of available road that could be holding cars during rush hour.  Then you have dicks who will straddle the line and try to prevent anyone from passing because the "just don't like it" when people pass them knowing the lane is ending.   

Well it's a new day....

I'm SICK and TIRED of stereotypes....and discrimination.... 🙄

I am sick of people walking around in public with their frickin heads down and starring at the damn phones. Hallways, stores, sidewalks. Cars, escalators etc. Jeez.

13 hours ago, rhood said:

I am sick of people walking around in public with their frickin heads down and starring at the damn phones. Hallways, stores, sidewalks. Cars, escalators etc. Jeez.

This also bothers me.  Driving downtown and watching someone walking up to an intersection with their eyes on their screen makes me nervous.  Will they stop?  Are they aware that their light is red?  I've almost been rear ended a few times because I am afraid they will keep walking into the intersection.

It also bothers me to see a couple of people sitting at coffee shops and paying attention to their phones rather than the person they are with.  How about paying attention to the person sitting across the table from you.  Have a conversation.  Connect with words, body language and eye contact.

On 8/29/2018 at 8:07 PM, boink36 said:

I vented at King Soopers just yesterday and I left it floating in isle 7 for the next shopper. :D

Icky!!! :eek:

We call it crop dusting! :D

These forums have turned into a shit show with all the bitching, whining and complaining.  

Aren't any of you happy anymore?  Like I tell my little ones...I’m not angry, just disappointed.  

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

These forums have turned into a shit show with all the bitching, whining and complaining.  

Aren't any of you happy anymore?  Like I tell my little ones...I’m not angry, just disappointed.  

Couldn't agree more! And what happened to flirty fun and seeing the good in the day? Super disappointed and not sure what to think anymore about the forums. 

4 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Couldn't agree more! And what happened to flirty fun and seeing the good in the day? Super disappointed and not sure what to think anymore about the forums. 

Any day that you wake up is a great day, and should be enough to make you happy. I know it does me. We need to lose the negativity as it only breeds more nagativity. Lets get back to the flirting and have fun.

2 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Any day that you wake up is a great day, and should be enough to make you happy. I know it does me. We need to lose the negativity as it only breeds more nagativity. Lets get back to the flirting and have fun.

Well said and yes, time to get back to flirting, having fun and lots of playtime!

15 minutes ago, Laci French said:

11 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Super disappointed and not sure what to think anymore about the forums. 

Over the long term, the board seems to balance itself out. I don't get too concerned with the sudden influx of a few attention-seekers spewing whatever they spew.  They are generally short-lived. And in those few cases where they are not, they settle into such a predictable level of noise,  that it's nearly impossible for me to take them seriously.  I hope neither of you (nor any of the other interesting and helpful members) succumb to the urge to vacate. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Aren't any of you happy anymore? 

of course we are happy

Edited by JRWolfe
spelling

3 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

of course we are happy

That's good to hear but the forums lately have a lot of bickering and this site seems to be a lot of back and forth, looking at profiles and no action. Cheers! 

7 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

That's good to hear but the forums lately have a lot of bickering and this site seems to be a lot of back and forth, looking at profiles and no action. Cheers! 

Yes..but its been that way off  and on for the decade I've been on it.

9 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Zelda, if I was based in Denver, or got up there often, I'd flirt with you... :P

14 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Zelda, if I was based in Denver, or got up there often, I'd flirt with you... :P

Aww that would be fun!