Laci French

Vent...blow off that steam of negativity

81 posts in this topic

Just now, shane said:

And if I win the lotto, I'll volunteer to be *your* full time sugar daddy. :)

I’ll settle for a Splenda Daddy😂😂

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’ll settle for a Splenda Daddy😂😂

On order, I hear that Amazon has a special on venting tools too. ;)

11 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Why is everyone picking on me!! Ugggh! I can't catch a break for shit around here.

This shit storm will pass, and you will shine like the star you've worked so hard to become.

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I had to leave a my swiss army knife with my uber driver today, because I forgot to take it out of my pack before heading to the Airport. I miss that little guy already. I got my departure time mixed up, and got to the airport 2 hours earlier than I planned on getting there. Then my flight was delayed and an hour. It was a long day!

I'm venting that Hunter left as I arrived back !

6 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Insomnia and Denver traffic so tired of the damn traffic all hours of the day and night!

You volunteering to be my driver in Los Angeles  this Oct ??    Denver is nothing but old country roads compared to that mess .

1). Kindness is free, but seems to be in short supply.  

2). One-sided friendships.  Sometimes you have to stop putting in all the effort.

3). As fun and wonderful as this business can be, it is also very isolating and draining.

4). Being called horrible names for not seeing trolls.

43 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

I'm venting that Hunter left as I arrived back !

She will be back before you can shed a tear! 😁

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

She will be back before you can shed a tear! 😁

Will bet that I return to Pasadena at the same time she returns to Denver !!   :(

Edited by JRWolfe
spelling

2 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Colorado is all talk and no play. 

Only when schedules don't line up. 

My classic car is like a hot little red head, always over heating but still to dam nice to look at that you keep going back.

10 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Will bet that I return to Pasadena at the same time she returns to Denver !!   :(

The life a gypsy/nomad. Our paths will cross one day. Until then, we always have TOB. Glad to see you posting again! 💋💙😘

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

The life a gypsy/nomad. Our paths will cross one day. Until then, we always have TOB. Glad to see you posting again! 💋💙😘

Well,  it is Denver .

5 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

Face With Rolling Eyes on Apple iOS 11.3  

Well it is hard to do dates in Colorado,when one is in California !!!

I want to go jet skiing!! One of  "friends" said we would go.....I sang to them on the phone and now their not talking to me -- and I can sing.... Go Figure?? that's my vent!!!!

Edited by Sundance
spelling

16 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Why is everyone picking on me!! Ugggh! I can't catch a break for shit around here.

" The shorter the dick, the longer the memory".........unofficial Firengi rule of acquisition.

32 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

If we're going to do a negativity thread then I must point out it's spelled "Ferengi".  

I noticed that right after I hit submit...but...staying on negative topic....I did not want the system interrogating me on why I was editing my post.

18 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Yeah, that's zipper merging but holy cow people have some crazy strong feelings about NOT doing that.  It's funny what gets people going. 

An old friend of mine would scour the internet for the zipper merge fights.  You see, he's a traffic engineer.  He'd say things like "Do you realize WHY we put the cones where we do?  Because that's where you're supposed to be fucking merging!  If we wanted you to merge a half mile back, that's where we'd put the fucking cones!!!"  He'd then go on and on, showing how in some states its spelled out in law that you are to zipper merge, and the DOT runs commercials, puts up billboards, etc., telling people to stay in their lane and merge where the cones are.  He'd pull out the studies that show that places that zipper merge gets traffic through like 25% faster than ones where every idiot on the road decides to merge where they damn well please.

I hate that I cant enjoy a traditional Ruben Sammy because I hate sauerkraut. man they look so good on every ones else plate. oh I hate beets also. outside of that every thing else I just shrug my shoulders at 

Hi, my name is George and I'm an alcoholic...shit I'm on the wrong board again!

19 minutes ago, JungleGeorge said:

Hi, my name is George and I'm an alcoholic...shit I'm on the wrong board again!

😂😂😂 oh George!! 

I vented at King Soopers just yesterday and I left it floating in isle 7 for the next shopper. :D

I ran out of my favorite Shampoo and my local Store Had None!! 😡😡😡😡

11 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Loll, Noo! If we plan this right IT CAN happen. 😘 Come back sexy lady!! I will bring a platter 😆

On 8/28/2018 at 10:15 PM, Bit Banger said:

It is supposed to be the most efficient if people follow the ‘one from column A, one from column B’ protocol.

I think the frustration is when a few from "Column A" decide it's going too slow, then move over to "Column B" to get two cars ahead, then want back in Column A.  You know the one's I'm talking about.  They're the same one's cutting in and out of traffic to get a few cars ahead on the highway.  I laugh and wave at them when we're all sitting together at the same stop light on the exit ramp :) 

18 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I was in LA in June and it was hot and  horrible. So I’ll have to pass on that!!  But sweet offer handsome! 😘

So you now first hand that their traffic is worse than Denvers !!!   Seemed like I spent more time on the highways there than at work .