Laci French

Vent...blow off that steam of negativity

81 posts in this topic

The forums are littered with negativity so I thought it might be helpful to have an entire thread just to vent. 

Blow off all that steam of negativity, bitch, moan and grown about anything and everything.  

I’m upset about Denver rent prices! Wtf. I want to rent a second apartment but it’s too expensive to justify. 

Thank you for letting me vent Laci! Also I have a theory about the correlation between summer heat and negativity. 

Thanks for sharing and if I win the lotto I will be your sugar momma.

I get so effing PO’d at all the people who are so inconsiderate of others.  Take the time to hold the door someone, do not wait until the very last second to merge into traffic or a turn lane.

I could go on and on but I’d only be getting upset and raising my blood pressure.

My name is megan.... I live in a happy bubble and dont have any negativity to rant about at the moment. Life is too short! 😜

I'm a bit pissed off at some guys in another section of the forum saying there are no good providers in Colorado Springs. 

It shouldn't bother me, but these guys have no idea what they're talking about. I hate it when Denverites shit on Colorado Springs...

57 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

I’m upset about Denver rent prices! Wtf. I want to rent a second apartment but it’s too expensive to justify. 

Thank you for letting me vent Laci! Also I have a theory about the correlation between summer heat and negativity. 

Why are you renting anything in Denver?  Can you not buy something either in Denver or outlying burbs?

39 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

I'm a bit pissed off at some guys in another section of the forum saying there are no good providers in Colorado Springs. 

It shouldn't bother me, but these guys have no idea what they're talking about. I hate it when Denverites shit on Colorado Springs...

From what I see when I come across the CS providers, makes me wish it wasn't so far away!  I would love to meet some of them. 

49 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I get so effing PO’d at all the people who are so inconsiderate of others.  Take the time to hold the door someone, do not wait until the very last second to merge into traffic or a turn lane.

I could go on and on but I’d only be getting upset and raising my blood pressure.

OH NO!  Are you saying you don't like "ZIPPER MERGING"?  There was a whole story on that on the news recently about how people get so pissed when people drive up to the very last point before the merge point.  You know you're actually supposed to do that?  

59 minutes ago, Laci French said:

If the lottery fantasies I have...

Really??  Can I??

How many pages can I use?????  Is there like a gig limit or something?????

Top of my mind right now is Seattle!  Three visits in a month.......  I just want to come home .....

I am going to go find a Snickers bar now...  maybe a box of them.......

38 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

OH NO!  Are you saying you don't like "ZIPPER MERGING"?  There was a whole story on that on the news recently about how people get so pissed when people drive up to the very last point before the merge point.  You know you're actually supposed to do that?  

It is supposed to be the most efficient if people follow the ‘one from column A, one from column B’ protocol.

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

It is supposed to be the most efficient if people follow the ‘one from column A, one from column B’ protocol.

Yeah, that's zipper merging but holy cow people have some crazy strong feelings about NOT doing that.  It's funny what gets people going. 

I had to leave a my swiss army knife with my uber driver today, because I forgot to take it out of my pack before heading to the Airport. I miss that little guy already. I got my departure time mixed up, and got to the airport 2 hours earlier than I planned on getting there. Then my flight was delayed and an hour. It was a long day!

My performance yesterday was way off the mark. I was too much in my head and barely a man. I am very disappointed in myself.   

8 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Zipper merging is rude to all the other drivers in line and causes all the other drivers to stop to allow the asshole who is merging late to merge, thereby actually slowing up the line of traffic who are showing manners.

Only assholes who are entitled and think they are better than everyone else zipper merge.

Rent prices through out the area ARE very high 

Traffic is getting very crazy everywhere. 

And why can't we all get along? 

But overall life is good! If you know how to live it!

2 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Insomnia and Denver traffic so tired of the damn traffic all hours of the day and night!

While traffic in Denver is bad, I’ll take Denver traffic anytime over traffic in Washington DC, New York City, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle....Yes I said Seattle.  The traffic there is on par with the other cities I mentioned.

41 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Zipper merging is rude to all the other drivers in line and causes all the other drivers to stop to allow the asshole who is merging late to merge, thereby actually slowing up the line of traffic who are showing manners.

Only assholes who are entitled and think they are better than everyone else zipper merge.

You do realize it is what you are SUPPOSED to do though, right?  As far as "Rules of the road" go?  If there is are two lanes and the sign says right lane ends in 300 yards, it's there to let you know to get READY to merge.  If every car immediately got over to the left lane and you had 300 yards of an empty right lane because of an upcoming merge, how much sense does that make?  It doesn't, which is why the rule is to continue on to the point of the merge and then "One for one it, allowing one car from each lane though the bottleneck".  Now if you are confusing that scenario with the one where you have lanes merging onto a highway, and the assholes who drive past the point of having a merge lane and then pass people on the shoulder to jump ahead of cars, then yes those people are assholes.  But zipper merging is what you are supposed to do.  

1 minute ago, Bravo1 said:

that scenario with the one where you have lanes merging onto a highway, and the assholes who drive past the point of having a merge lane and then pass people on the shoulder to jump ahead of cars, then yes those people are assholes.  

That is exactly what I’m talking about.

And I’m not confused about anything.

10 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Gawd! Don't get me started on the zipper merge!! It's so simple and it works. What really pisses me off are those assholes who think they are helping by blocking the incoming lane so nobody can merge properly. C'mon.

Thanks for giving me this thread to vent, Lacy. :)

9 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Why is everyone picking on me!! Ugggh! I can't catch a break for shit around here.

You handle yourself incredibly well and that speaks volumes my dear. 

11 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Exactly, The signs are very clear when they use them to direct the drivers to "merge here". Traffic moves so much smoother in the system that alternates vehicles at the merge point.

10 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

11 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

If the lottery fantasies I have...

I know this is the negativity thread so I’ll throw some of that out in a minute.  I just clicked on Bravo’s profile to see if he finally got a YES encounter and my God this man has been doing great!  

Thank you for teaching all of us important things...patience,  perseverance and the will to catch a good nut!  

So proud of you my dude. 

Now back to that negativity....keep on keeping on my sourpusses. 

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

And if I win the lotto, I'll volunteer to be *your* full time sugar daddy. :)