SultryKitten

Ladies, the BL is NOT Your Toy!!!

13 posts in this topic

The whole object of sharing information is that all feel comfortable and safe politely declining simply means it is time to move on to other options. It is certainly not a time for punishing the other party either through blacklisting or negative reviews

Well said, Samantha.

This works both ways, as AirAmerica said.  Just as I’m stingy with my FANTASTIC reviews, I’m also stingy with scathing reviews for poor performance (rip-offs, NCNS, etc. excepted).  If you decline to see me or if you fail to pass my screening, let’s just move on.

SK,

Thanks for posting this.  We all want to have safe fun and why should any one be punished because of a certain persons protocol. I would never give a copy of my id for the sake of all of the identity theft that could happen but I have shown it in person.

Like bit banger stated about negative reviews.  Just because we did not have a good time someone else might.  I am very cautious to only post a negative review when people need to be warned.

Let's have some fun people.

I absolutely agree with this. As providers we don't all screen the same. Some girls work off local references only. Some girls work off of real world info only. Some girls require both, and some require none of the above. As individuals we get to choose what works best for each of us. I take offense to any girl who is ruining potential dates for other girls, just because she is not getting the exact screening info that she personally needs for her own dates. I hope if you're a provider doing this, you'll remove those gentlemen from whatever BL you are using. You definitely wouldn't want other providers blacklisting you're potential dates unnecessarily. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

It's getting more difficult to wade through the BS Samantha. Sometimes, we have to negate what we read, and use our own intuition. and common sense. Different strokes or different folks, but don't try to ruin someone's fun, because you can't come to a consensus on screening. That is just dumb! I'd take a reference from you any day as the gospel. ;)

Here! Here! Sam has always given references. I myself require only the word of the TOB lady being used if she Is trustworthy as Sam and a bundle of other lovelies here.. Need for Your Life?? , ehhh Not needed...

TY for the tread, Hopefully some ladies reach out privately and ask us Vets how we do it ;) Sharing is Caring afterall :)

And as Mentioned ^^^^  the Fuckery out here has been Real Since April. Every lady screens differently, 

ONE THING NEVER CHANGES

( to the New)LADIES..

ONCE YOU HAVE SEEN A GENTLEMAN AND NOT BEEN RIPPED OFF, ABUSED OR JAILED. YOU ARE NOW A REFERENCE. LIKE IT OR NOT!! HE MAY USE YOU TO SEE ANOTHER.. BE FRIENDLY, OR NOT. EITHER WAY. TOB WILL SURVIVE. AND KNOW, WE THAT HAVE BEEN HERE, 

VETERANS IN THE GAME FOR A REASON.. 

JOIN IN PROPERLY OR BOUNCE :)

Just kidding, sorry for the Caps. But THAT was important, 😂😂😂😂😂

My question is why the fuck would a lady choose an ID over a reference?! Cops have state issued ID's! Murderers have state issued ID's! Rapists have state issued ID's! But a reference, now that's something not everyone has so it's way more valuable!

1 hour ago, Cecilia said:

My question is why the fuck would a lady choose an ID over a reference?! Cops have state issued ID's! Murderers have state issued ID's! Rapists have state issued ID's! But a reference, now that's something not everyone has so it's way more valuable!

I actually got rid of a client over a year ago that I had seen for many years. The reason is he was trying to break rules,  short me countless times, and I got fed up with it. The kicker was that another lady screened with ID, and she found he was a rapist another state. Told me to warn me, and when I saw who it was...it floored me. For one, I never(in the years I had seen him)knew his real name. Two, he had tried to push towards doing things against my boundaries, but never actually forced me. Three, he was aggressive in contacting me. I should have seen all the signs, but ignored because I knew him.

I now ask for ID because I don't want someone dangerous to come through my door. Another,  it shows that they are earnest in seeing me, and understand that I value our time together by being safe. I will take references too, but they are not the only verification I use, and you ladies should never just rely on them too.  There are too many horror stories, and they started with a lady checking only references. There is a specific method to use with the ID to ensure that it is actually them.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

5 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

I actually got rid of a client over a year ago that I had seen for many years. The reason is he was trying to break rules,  short me countless times, and I got fed up with it. The kicker was that another lady screened with ID, and she found he was a rapist another state. Told me to warn me, and when I saw who it was...it floored me. For one, I never(in the years I had seen him)knew his real name. Two, he had tried to push towards doing things against my boundaries, but never actually forced me. Three, he was aggressive in contacting me. I should have seen all the signs, but ignored because I knew him.

I now ask for ID because I don't want someone dangerous to come through my door. Another,  it shows that they are earnest in seeing me, and understand that I value our time together by being safe. I will take references too, but they are not the only verification I use, and you ladies should never just rely on them too.  There are too many horror stories, and they started with a lady checking only references.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thank you for your wisdom and extra insight. 😘

Ladies, remember that a portion of a client’s P411 ID should also be present on the RWI he shows you. 

Please, be safe!

44 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Ladies, remember that a portion of a client’s P411 ID should also be present on the RWI he shows you. 

Please, be safe!

Yes, it will be more important than ever after the new changes. Thanks Bit.

Our blacklists are becoming a joke because it is not being used as it should. A provider should only post for nc/ns, dangerous individual or LE.  

I will be having to place a report on a gentleman that pulled a nc/ns on me yesterday.  We have to bring simple respect back into all of this and ladies feel free to Pm me for details.