Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davelite

411 on Shelly Sinclair

6 posts in this topic

There is not taking one for the team here.  Her pics are her and she is fun to be with. Just keep in mind she is young. 

Will second the earlier reply, she is young and seems kind of timid/tentative about things.  You can tell she has not been doing this for long and that she is inexperienced.  In some ways though, that is refreshing!  She is definitely the girl in the pictures.  She is kind of shy/soft spoken and not an overly outgoing type of person, but great looking/nice body and did carry on a good conversation.  I have seen her twice and would go back.  Very nice "college girl" or midwest "girl nextdoor" type.

I have seen her as well.  Super tight body, great girl, just very difficult to get scheduled with.  Took me a month the first time to get times coordinated and have not be able to get scheduled again.  She is legit and I would consider high quality, it's just getting your foot in the door

On 8/28/2018 at 9:39 AM, davelite said:

Shelly Sinclair
Colorado Companion

Shelly Sinclair

Denver
shellysinclair85@yahoo.com
(970) 430-5270

She looks smoking hot.  Anyone?

thx!

Seen previously, definitely hot co-ed type. A bit too upscale for effort received on my visit. YMMV of course, never hurts to contact reviewers.