Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

Interesting Review Statistic

40 posts in this topic

I think the aka Katie Creme was added on there from the moderators.

there where many reviews added at the same time as hers, there is a lot of reviews coming up everyday so they must be doing better job getting them up.

so saying theyre picking on her might not be what is going on? But what do I know. 

As I mentioned in a different thread, maybe some truth going on. Yes, lots of previous bad history there. But lots of recent good history. Maybe some recent working the system going on. But still, falls back on reviewer in that thinking more there there.

After one meeting with a lady, not opening the pocketbook. Heck, even after multiples.

Rather have review mods be quick on the trigger vs sit on it. Ladies can rebut, and guys can weigh plus/minus and make their own decissions. Do not want to see things with a lady go bad with multiple guys when things really go bad (has happened in the past). Sane guy will realize a bad review might be a one-off from a guy with a vendetta (ie. Treat like Olympics scoring, toss out the high and low scores). It still falls back to that this board originally started as a board for the guys,  not a ladies first board.

Sorry.

13 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Something I have noticed:  If you submit a positive review of a lovely young lady, it takes 3-4 days to get approved.  If you submit a negative review of Sabrina a/k/a Katie Crème, it gets approved and posted in 7.4 seconds (even if it is a totally bullshit review with no use or credibility whatsoever to anyone other than the whiny guy who posted it).

No other person gets personally called out, identified, bashed and insulted like Sabrina, and I am going to jump on my soapbox and proclaim that I think that is not only unfair, it shows a total lack of compassion and character on the part of the bullies who always pile on. 

I will also point out that the way that she hangs in here, usually posting positive and interesting contributions, and earning a recent 15-straight run of positive reviews (recent bullshit excepted) shows that her balls are bigger than those all of the whiny bullies put together.  Perfect illustration: when she was called out for changing her name, she boldly added the "a/k/a Katie Crème", which impressed the shit out of me.

Hang in there girl!

I'm trying love...I'm not giving Up..

11 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

As I mentioned in a different thread, maybe some truth going on. Yes, lots of previous bad history there. But lots of recent good history. Maybe some recent working the system going on. But still, falls back on reviewer in that thinking more there there.

After one meeting with a lady, not opening the pocketbook. Heck, even after multiples.

Rather have review mods be quick on the trigger vs sit on it. Ladies can rebut, and guys can weigh plus/minus and make their own decissions. Do not want to see things with a lady go bad with multiple guys when things really go bad (has happened in the past). Sane guy will realize a bad review might be a one-off from a guy with a vendetta (ie. Treat like Olympics scoring, toss out the high and low scores). It still falls back to that this board originally started as a board for the guys,  not a ladies first board.

Sorry.

Working the system?? Please show me how you figure I'm doing this??

Of course I will stay with my side of the story as, there was an agreement.  Maybe some misunderstandings on both sides 

She has been trying hard latley. There was no whining just venting!

Seems she is having a difficult time now.

She will take care of you! Give her a try . 

Well, we all know not to take a gift from this guy.  To leave a bad review and say you are ripped off is totally uncalled for.  Rude and disrespectful will backfire!

1 hour ago, Wingman69 said:

Of course I will stay with my side of the story as, there was an agreement.  Maybe some misunderstandings on both sides 

What are you doing in my thread? Go back to your own thread. :rolleyes:

Please stop saying "seems she is having a difficult time right now" 

Number 1, You have no idea what you're talking about. Number 2, You don't care. Number 3, Some could say the same thing about you. 

Geez, you wrote you wrote a rip off review, you made a post about it, now you're telling guys to give her a try, she'll take care of them. Wow, just wow.  🤔 

What do you mean I have been trying hard lately? As you and everyone else can see for the last 6 months I have improved. 

What makes you think I'm having a difficult time?? Please do explain!

And yes to my clear understanding the situation between you and I WAS A GIFT!

You get him girl.

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Please stop saying "seems she is having a difficult time right now" 

Number 1, You have no idea what you're talking about. Number 2, You don't care. Number 3, Some could say the same thing about you. 

Geez, you wrote you wrote a rip off review, you made a post about it, now you're telling guys to give her a try, she'll take care of them. Wow, just wow.  🤔 

+1 

Omg now you guys are making this guy to be the bad guy! 🤔 maybe there was a agreement, Sabrina said she accepted the gift, he’s says a agreement who do you believe? 

We all know her reputation, take everything you read with a grain of salt geez

Edited by stevie-2249

46 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Omg now you guys are making this guy to be the bad guy! 🤔 maybe there was a agreement, Sabrina said she accepted the gift, he’s says a agreement who do you believe? 

WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT.... 

14 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I believe  her no question. Why? Because her story makes sense and his has INTENTIONAL omissions. There was no appointment scheduled according to both. There was no session. Therefore there should have been no review posted and none should have been allowed to see light of day. Whatever agreement they did or did not have regarding a gift should remain private between them. He is all butt hurt so he files a bogus review to out her outside of forum and be able to trash her in forum.  Then willing dupes pile on like they know anything about either one of them and assinine comments that the board is only for guys anyway - sniff. What i do know is she has a shit ton of good reviews over recent history and it is time to let her be already. Dont like her dont see her but give the trashing a rest please. He meanwhile comes off shady with issues. And those who trash her as a sport come off as petty at best. All imho.

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I believe  her no question. Why? Because her story makes sense and his has INTENTIONAL omissions. There was no appointment scheduled according to both. There was no session. Therefore there should have been no review posted and none should have been allowed to see light of day. Whatever agreement they did or did not have regarding a gift should remain private between them. He is all butt hurt so he files a bogus review to out her outside of forum and be able to trash her in forum.  Then willing dupes pile on like they know anything about either one of them and assinine comments that the board is only for guys anyway - sniff. What i do know is she has a shit ton of good reviews over recent history and it is time to let her be already. Dont like her dont see her but give the trashing a rest please. He meanwhile comes off shady with issues. And those who trash her as a sport come off as petty at best. All imho.

In my opinion, that review should be deleted and end the conversation without any further damage.

2 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

In my opinion, that review should be deleted and end the conversation without any further damage.

+1

21 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Something I have noticed:  If you submit a positive review of a lovely young lady, it takes 3-4 days to get approved.  If you submit a negative review of Sabrina a/k/a Katie Crème, it gets approved and posted in 7.4 seconds (even if it is a totally bullshit review with no use or credibility whatsoever to anyone other than the whiny guy who posted it).

No other person gets personally called out, identified, bashed and insulted like Sabrina, and I am going to jump on my soapbox and proclaim that I think that is not only unfair, it shows a total lack of compassion and character on the part of the bullies who always pile on. 

I will also point out that the way that she hangs in here, usually posting positive and interesting contributions, and earning a recent 15-straight run of positive reviews (recent bullshit excepted) shows that her balls are bigger than those all of the whiny bullies put together.  Perfect illustration: when she was called out for changing her name, she boldly added the "a/k/a Katie Crème", which impressed the shit out of me.

Hang in there girl!

You Go Girl..  I've had my share of good ones...also a  couple of ones that weren't  so nice.outright lies..

And I allways  go out of my way to be the best I can be

Beyond the call of duty 

💃👄🍨

22 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Hang in there girl!

She refused to acknowledge she was Katie Cream and denied it to the admins and the board. We added that to her name to bring an end to the deception.

It appears she had the reviewer had a history that went south, that's unfortunate.

6 minutes ago, TheWhisperer said:

She refused to acknowledge she was Katie Cream and denied it to the admins and the board. We added that to her name to bring an end to the deception.

It appears she had the reviewer had a history that went south, that's unfortunate.

I told everyone on here I was Katie creme! Why am being hammered damn

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

+2

53 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

I remember a couple threads you saying who is Katie creme 😜 or denying it

Geeze, now I'm sorry I even started this thread.  You guys really piss me off some times.  You already hashed all this out on the other thread, with all of the same fucking comments, and now you have a compulsion to play it out again.  Go get a life, will you?

1 hour ago, TheWhisperer said:

Really?  Bullshit.  Lots of girls change their names.  I can think of a couple that have had three names. None of them have a/k/a added.

32 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Really?  Bullshit.  Lots of girls change their names.  I can think of a couple that have had three names. None of them have a/k/a added.

4556014A-487F-475A-86D9-8424BD9B5E80.jpegA8AEA7E5-03FC-4A28-82E9-FEDEA87742DB.jpeg7C80E2B1-C09A-470F-98B9-C396FCC3D938.jpeg428834B9-D03F-4530-AC42-E5E5570E02F3.jpeg4EF73424-A1B7-47F6-BEB3-42C7B52568DC.jpeg4E7C20A1-4249-428F-9D5B-463812BDE455.jpegF2A10F97-D35B-4CC8-B42B-902988036AD7.jpeg1401FB16-D979-4EB0-8305-017CB4B6D8CD.jpeg2ADE44F9-C5FD-44A5-BC35-D861EB6A3194.jpeg5B3A01C2-F773-43CA-B053-913A6FF65775.jpeg60AFD632-5619-4CA1-B6F2-40D563E937B6.jpeg7E12A415-9226-41E7-BAF6-7347CBBFC6EE.jpeg

753FDB1E-AD71-4AE3-86B7-80B2B6428911.jpeg

Oh, hmmm, well then, nevermind:

2 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

To start out from the very beginning of your SabrinaLynn persona it was known to me from my image & phone number research that you were Katie creme. I PM’d you of this fact & you told me that you changed your ways & wanted a new start.

I reached out to gr8owl with this info, long story short he convinced me to let it go & allow you the fresh start. 

Sabrina you went a very long time with that persona until many figured out that you carried with you the identity of Katie Creme for which you continually denied. Came to the point that the aka needed to be added.

It was only after the SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme was created that you excepted that fact. 

To this day you have never apologize for your time as KatieCreme. I for one was hoping for that.

I can’t believe this is being discussed so openly again and even with participation from the mods.

ive been singled out before on the forums....and it really sucks!

Everybody needs to remember that what is said here can linger in people’s minds (specially for those of you that have a strong presence oin the forums) ...To this day,  there are still ladies that won’t see me for some of the things I had to say in my defense.

I vote for this thread to be closed immediately 🙏

13 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

I can’t believe this is being discussed so openly again and even with participation from the mods.

ive been singled out before on the forums....and it really sucks!

Everybody needs to remember that what is said here can linger in people’s minds (specially for those of you that have a strong presence oin the forums) ...To this day,  there are still ladies that won’t see me for some of the things I had to say in my defense.

I vote for this thread to be closed immediately 🙏

I agree. Too much private and not needed information. This should be discussed in private by all those who are involved in the issue and interested in it.

For example, I don't know what happened between Gr8owl and her; or I don't see why she needs to apologize in public or why she is being asked to do that. Because she changed her name and her ways? Is that a crime? Since I don't know the information behind that, and I don't care, I think that should not be a public discussion.

If someone is interested in what's happening they can PM to whomever they want. They could also PM the reviewers as usual if they want to see her or know more about these issues.

I also vote to close and delete this tread. 

Just my opinion...

Edited by Bora Bora