Picturerisque

New here

18 posts in this topic

Hello,

I live in N. Cos, I like to get into a little mischief from time to time. Figured I'd log in here and see what's good on the North side of town. Had a few bad experiences with providers down south.

While you're waiting for Colo Springs people to respond, you can search the reviews (colo springs, preferred hair color, body type, height, etc etc) in the reviews section. Good luck!

Reviews

I haven't been here too long, but check the ladies I've reviewed. Two are on the north side, one on the west side. Good experiences all the way around.

What pfunk said. Temper your expectations and search reviews/ads for reasonable ladies. No offense to the fine legit ladies here, but if looking for Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman", your expectations are on the too high side: she ain't there and providing at a deep discount rate.

I’ve had some wonderful experiences in The Springs.  But those providers have moved on. 😕

Welcome to TOB!  Hope you have many wonderful encounters.

Welcome to the fold. You can search postings and I think you can search the forums for the locations you're looking for. Good luck and stay safe.

Safety first... Been on the wrong end of letting the little brain do the thinking. Always fun getting a new wallet... Ids and cards... Uggh

Welcome to the Springs and the forum.  By all means check the reviews, p411 if you are member, listings here, and do NOT "temper your expectations" because there is no need  - many wonderful ladies south of Monument  Good luck.

On 8/27/2018 at 11:46 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

What pfunk said. Temper your expectations and search reviews/ads for reasonable ladies. No offense to the fine legit ladies here, but if looking for Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman", your expectations are on the too high side: she ain't there and providing at a deep discount rate.

I think most of the ladies on here put Julia Roberts to shame! Lol

Welcome! I'm pretty new to TOB myself. Enjoy yourself and hope it brings you lots of memories! 

Where certainly important, it's all relative. Some of my best experiences have been in "the worst part" of town. This said, I know of at least one upscale provider in the northwest part of town. HMU for details.

Gawds that sucks having your wallet taken! Always do the research on providers! Travel lightly with as few gadgets as possible. 

Welcome in! 

There are some pretty awesome ladies in the Springs as long as you do your research.  I've had great encounters on the South side as well as the North so enjoy yourself.   

On 8/30/2018 at 7:05 PM, Mr.Steel said:

***just scored big points^^^

On 8/30/2018 at 7:05 PM, Mr.Steel said:

I was going to say something similar in that I’ve definitely met someone here who I would love to have spent a week with at a suite in the Beverly Wiltshire, flown private with her to the opera in SanFrancisco and sent her to Rodeo Drive for the day, etc. unfortunately, I don’t buy and sell ship building companies at my day job so for now, it’s all in my dreams. One hour at a time...