firecracker

411 Logan_Grace-FAKE

15 posts in this topic

Logan_Grace 720-930-3571
Colorado Companion

Hey all,

she happens to be very close to my area which is rare.....but pics seem tgtbt......thanks in advance for the help 

http://theotherboard.com/users/132927

Edited by Kaduk
Update:: Logan_Grace-FAKE 9/07/18 7:28PM

1. Go to the search bar.
  2. Type in Lakewood. 
  3. Check all the new, whack-a-mole (another new one every time one gets banned) ladies. 
  4. Read reviews where they made it that far. 
  5. Surmise based on a whole bunch of evidence.

I sent her a pm 24 hrs ago and so far no reply. I am not an expert pic researcher but her pics look to good to be true to me.

99% sure pics are stolen. 

There have been a spate of "new to CO", "just moved here" providers. All with fake pics, and pretty much all 3g to poor experiences. All move on after a few days to some new town to scam those guys. Oh, and, they are always scamming from the west side of the metro area.

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41910-legit-tinatimetown/

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42037-411-on-jordan2/

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41977-411-on-kali2000/

Yah I texted her and got some BS about being “too serious about being a hobbyist” when I inquired about a few things due to lack of reviews and got read a riot act.......

I found that it's usually a guy answering the text message.....and he has the same shit attitude

On 8/26/2018 at 4:11 PM, firecracker said:

Yah I texted her and got some BS about being “too serious about being a hobbyist” when I inquired about a few things due to lack of reviews and got read a riot act.......

Obviously time to move on.

I texted her and she seemed friendly and said she had a friend with a P411 account that I could communicate with and who would vouch for her.  Ultimately, I never went any further.  My gut just told me that the risk wasn’t worth moving forward.  Looks like I made the right call.

1 hour ago, synoches said:

I texted her and she seemed friendly and said she had a friend with a P411 account that I could communicate with and who would vouch for her.  Ultimately, I never went any further.  My gut just told me that the risk wasn’t worth moving forward.  Looks like I made the right call.

Just a reminder to always contact through P411 & not give ID info outside of their system....

6 hours ago, Fritzie said:

Turns out they were fake pics. Imagine that if you will

Can you expand on your research......

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

Can you expand on your research......

I think he’s referring to the recent review posted.

For closure, I sent a text to that number.  The guy fired back at me with something like "I made my $20k from you suckers and now I move on to start with some fresh, fake pics"...   Of course I did the quick math...  20,000 divided by $200 meant that after 100 incalls he/she rides into the sunset? That is IF he or she can sit in a saddle after all that!   LMAO  

9 minutes ago, Fritzie said:

For closure, I sent a text to that number.  The guy fired back at me with something like "I made my $20k from you suckers and now I move on to start with some fresh, fake pics"...   Of course I did the quick math...  20,000 divided by $200 meant that after 100 incalls he/she rides into the sunset? That is IF he or she can sit in a saddle after all that!   LMAO  

On the outside chance do you have the text info that you can send me per PM IF you can screen grab.....

thanks