Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leena_rose

ISO Photographer :)

13 posts in this topic

Looking to get some new pictures taken by an ***Established*** Photographer sometime here soon. Female or Male is okay, but please let it be known I am NOT looking for just a guy with a camera. I’m looking for someone who has a portfolio to share(Required) & references if needed that I can be comfortable with taking photos. Local to Denver or close. Please PM with your experience & Portfolio. Ladies would love suggestions! :) Thanks a bunch :) <3 

I would think you could look at some of the other gals photos and reach out to them individually to inquire about their professional pictures.  I have seen quite a few lately. 

Just a thought.  😋

7 minutes ago, Warm Tongue said:

I would think you could look at some of the other gals photos and reach out to them individually to inquire about their professional pictures.  I have seen quite a few lately. 

Just a thought.  😋

Bingo.  The best luck on this matter for as long as i remember is to see who's photos you like best and ask if you can reach out to their photographer - works every time and you shouldn't then end up in some 'barter' bullshit that makes you feel used and your pics aren't what you wanted...

And we all know what good pics does for the dating mojo - all the guys here like great pics.  After all, if you can see yourself, well, you know, when looking at someone's pics, you are HIGHLY likely to start researching them!!!:)))

On 8/26/2018 at 4:51 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

And we all know what good pics does for the dating mojo - all the guys here like great pics.  After all, if you can see yourself, well, you know, when looking at someone's pics, you are HIGHLY likely to start researching them!!!:)))

For what it's worth, my preference is amateur photos. They show the true essence of a woman.

Surprised that this thread hasn't been closed. Stick to the pms and do your homework in how SAFE the environment is that you book to be photographed in. Rumor has it that some "photographers" steal the portfolio that they claim is their work.  Do as much homework on them as you would a client.

On 8/28/2018 at 0:56 PM, JRWolfe said:

Surprised that this thread hasn't been closed. Stick to the pms and do your homework in how SAFE the ...

If the thread remains general in topic, information can be gleaned & found useful along with the note to PM, we hope that the user-group responds as the OP intended. 

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If the thread remains general in topic information can be gleaned & found useful, with the note to PM we hope that the user-group responds as the OP intended. 

Probably the best general information I could underline was my comment about how portfolios can be faked and that the environment is a safe one.  As a mild mannered reporter,I recently covered a case (not in Colorado ) of how a lady was tricked ,beat up and raped.

Stay safe ladies...stay safe... double check a prospective photographers' bio and credits.

On 8/26/2018 at 10:49 AM, Leena_rose said:

Yes definitely open to that! 💕😊thanks for the insight 

You have to let us know how it goes!

On 8/28/2018 at 11:56 AM, JRWolfe said:

Surprised that this thread hasn't been closed. Stick to the pms and do your homework in how SAFE the environment is that you book to be photographed in. Rumor has it that some "photographers" steal the portfolio that they claim is their work.  Do as much homework on them as you would a client.

There's no reason for this thread to be closed :) it's not out of guidelines at all. I'm not naive nor am I a newbie, but I do appreciate the concern ;) Us ladies that have been in this hobby for awhile definitely know to take necessary precautions before fun! Thank you to the couple of others too for the input of what kind of photos you like! <3 

AND you gentlemen who genuinely care about the wellbeing of us ladies make it all worth it! ;) It's true

2 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

There's no reason for this thread to be closed :) it's not out of guidelines at all. I'm not naive nor am I a newbie, but I do appreciate the concern ;) Us ladies that have been in this hobby for awhile definitely know to take necessary precautions before fun! Thank you to the couple of others too for the input of what kind of photos you like! <3 

These type threads are usually closed because anyone responding in the forum would be "advertising their services" not because it's a precautionary thing.  Generally a mod would step in and say "Responses in PM only" and then close it up!

On 8/29/2018 at 3:09 AM, Kaduk said:

If the thread remains general in topic, information can be gleaned & found useful along with the note to PM, we hope that the user-group responds as the OP intended. 

There’s no reason as to why this topic should be closed :) Asking about a Photographer is no different than a client and I’m not naive nor a newbie. But I understand the concern completely thank you for reaching out.   

39 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

These type threads are usually closed because anyone responding in the forum would be "advertising their services" not because it's a precautionary thing.  Generally a mod would step in and say "Responses in PM only" and then close it up!

Ah that makes total sense! Still learning about tob thank you :) <3