Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

Dick Pics for ID the New Me...

11 posts in this topic

Will the magnifying glass become standard equipment for identification just speaking personally

Nice! they say that the dick and pussy shapes are unique, like a finger print. So these apps might also help to be sure you are not meeting with the wrong person! :D:lol:

6 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

There was a provider I had seen that verified with a dick pic through KIK.  She'd decide to see you based on that.

May be the same one I saw a few months ago...I even asked “is that it? You don’t want to see my references!?....”no”, she said..”this is all I need”.

She was a lot of fun!

7 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

There was a provider I had seen that verified with a dick pic through KIK.  She'd decide to see you based on that.

I know girl's who do that, FaceTime and all. And went to jail🙄🤷

On 8/26/2018 at 0:54 PM, mountainrider33 said:

Wow, here's to hoping you're having a "good turnout" when you snap and submit that pic, eh?

The downer of getting dick pics is that there is no creativity to them. Dress him up like a soldier, or give him a clown face. Amuse me with his personality! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

30 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

The downer of getting dick pics is that there is no creativity to them. Dress him up like a soldier, or give him a clown face. Amuse me with his personality! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

So now I have to put a lions cowl on it before I send to to you?

OK, off to Joann's Fabrics I go...I hope they're still open....damnit....;)  

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard