Wingman69

Live and learn

42 posts in this topic

Another bad experience! Bought concert tickets for a lady on here, who I have seen before, for future consideration. Now she has blocked me. Even tried to help her out with a nonrefundable hotel reservation, from something else that fell through,. So out the money for tickets and the room. I know whine whine. LoL

i'm not sure a review would be allowed by the rules, since he didn't see her, and its not technically a NCNS.  However, asking in a PM is allowed...

Sorry this has happened to you. Don’t let things get so close they can hurt you. Keep moving. 

7 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

She may do this to other guys, maybe a review might be in order here?

Should of known just saying, 

I think it is okay, probably even a good thing, to develop a personal rapport and friendly relationship. Probably not a good thing to try and get too close or personal. The lady may have acted in a manner she felt necessary to avoid going beyond a professional relationship with a client, maintain her personal space and comfort level.

This is speculation, of course. But the ladies involved in this business are dealing with all sorts of guys, all sorts of potential threats, so I'm sure they must pay attention to anything that deviates from the usual course of business.

Overall, it sounds like you were just trying to be a nice guy, offer something special to a lady you like. Her interpretation may have been different.

The ladies may all be engaged in the same type of business, but each lady has her own personal life to maintain. I'm sure the successful ones guard their personal lives pretty carefully and maintain a clear separation between the business and the personal.

41 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Should of known just saying, 

Yup. 

(Btw: this is all code for a review is up and will bring about a semi-regular s**t storm of posts)

22 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Yup. 

(Btw: this is all code for a review is up and will bring about a semi-regular s**t storm of posts)

I figured people who know me would know what I was talking about 

27 minutes ago, easytimes81006 said:

I think it is okay, probably even a good thing, to develop a personal rapport and friendly relationship. Probably not a good thing to try and get too close or personal. The lady may have acted in a manner she felt necessary to avoid going beyond a professional relationship with a client, maintain her personal space and comfort level.

This is speculation, of course. But the ladies involved in this business are dealing with all sorts of guys, all sorts of potential threats, so I'm sure they must pay attention to anything that deviates from the usual course of business.

Overall, it sounds like you were just trying to be a nice guy, offer something special to a lady you like. Her interpretation may have been different.

The ladies may all be engaged in the same type of business, but each lady has her own personal life to maintain. I'm sure the successful ones guard their personal lives pretty carefully and maintain a clear separation between the business and the personal.

That can be very true, BUT politely decline any wonderful suggestions they may be offered, if they accept with the intention of knowing they are going to deceive the other person then they are ripping the person off

As general a rule I do not do favors, purchase things for, or loan money to people unless I have know them for a few years. By then I know how trustworthy and dependable they are. And I have learned (not mastered though :rolleyes:) the art of listing to the head on my shoulders.

1 hour ago, SixtiesDude said:

As general a rule I do not do favors, purchase things for, or loan money to people unless I have know them for a few years. By then I know how trustworthy and dependable they are. And I have learned (not mastered though :rolleyes:) the art of listing to the head on my shoulders.

I have two(2) rules about loans:

- Never loan money that I’ll miss or need

- No second loan unless (until) the first was paid back

Well like I said live and learn

Just thought of it as a prepaid service. Nothing personal just a transaction.  I sent review and it was accepted! Already!

First, I would never offer anything except cash, in exchange for an appointment. Unless she requested the ticket(s), maybe you jumped the gun. In the review, it appears you booked the room for yourself, or a third party, rather than at her request. 

If I'm mistaken, my apologies.

However, from reading the review, it appears you bought the tickets and the room, hoping a for a commitment from her. Did she agree to either the concert, or the room, as compensation, before you spent the money? :confused:

I think it's a tad classless to write a bad review then bring it to the forum.... it's like a double whammy.... it's like being charged twice for the same crime.... maybe you crossed the line or maybe she had a bad day... either way.... causing drama is UNNECESSARY.... that's all this post is doing! 🙄

13 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I think it's a tad classless to write a bad review then bring it to the forum.... it's like a double whammy.... it's like being charged twice for the same crime.... maybe you crossed the line or maybe she had a bad day... either way.... causing drama is UNNECESSARY.... that's all this post is doing! 🙄

I disagree, this is a perfectly valid discussion.  Isn't the whole purpose of the forum to talk about what's going on in the community?  As someone who's been burned badly by one of the ladies here, I think such warnings should be broadcasted loud and wide.

So much for only being able to post a review when a session is actually agreed upon or happens.  Sounds most like sour grapes over improper advances outside normal boundaries being spurned.  But what do I know .... not party to the communications between the two, which is precisely why the review and the thread are both pretty lame ..... pure he said she said (and we have not heard her side) should only be a matter between the two involved.

From the review:

She had expressed interest in attending a certain concert, so I got her tickets. Have been trying to set up a date. This day I offered the use of a nonrefundable hotel room I had reserved and other plans fell through.“

I see no mention of a commitment on her part, for either the concert or the hotel room. Based on your presentation, I’d say that she’s not at fault.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I have two(2) rules about loans:

- Never loan money that I’ll miss or need

- No second loan unless (until) the first was paid back

💯

I want to see the rebuttal on this one. After seeing this post, and reading the review, I see red flags all over this. I hope she shares with the girls privately what happened from her perspective. I for one don't block just anyone. Were there boundaries and lines that were crossed here.  Everything must be consensual and agreed upon including time, rate, activities. If these were all 100 percent clear and agreed upon that is one thing. If not, and the client just assumed, then acted funky when his plan didn't work out, yeah I would have blocked for sure. I'm sure there is a record of how this all went down. We'll see...

I will no longer take gifts from anyone! I have been working very hard on my reputation then i get this asshat that says I owe him!! I NEVER OWE ANYONE NOT EVEN THE BANK!

I have had enough of men trying to take advantage crap like this! Do not offer a gift if you are looking for more in return

Oh there will be rebuttal, and she will use what is said in this thread to her advantage (thanks people) take it with a grain of salt. 

This thread was posted before the review and only did the review after posting this 

when someone has so many not good reviews it’s hard to believe it could of been unintentional, but if you people think you need to stick up for this behavior more power to you.

9 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Oh there will be rebuttal, and she will use what is said in this thread to her advantage (thanks people) take it with a grain of salt. 

This thread was posted before the review and only did the review after posting this 

when someone has so many not good reviews it’s hard to believe it could of been unintentional, but if you people think you need to stick up for this behavior more power to you.

Stevie, neither you, nor I, were there. The OP hasn't answered some VERY valid questions, about his behaviour. I sure wouldn't want you on a jury...

Edited by pfunk
punctuation

I wouldn't be able to post a providers perspective if he had left in the review, but he also posted this on a discussion forum.  Also, some hobbyists might take advantage of a provider with less than stellar reviews. I'm just giving some perspective. Maybe she screwed him, maybe he was acting inappropriately. That's why I said we'll see...

2 hours ago, Wingman69 said:

Well like I said live and learn

Just thought of it as a prepaid service. Nothing personal just a transaction.  I sent review and it was accepted! Already!

Did you and her agree it was a prepaid service? Because if you and her agreed that it was in exchange for service at another date then it would be a ncns. But if you are just upset cause you gave a gift and then was cut off then????

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I want to see the rebuttal on this one. After seeing this post, and reading the review, I see red flags all over this. I hope she shares with the girls privately what happened from her perspective. I for one don't block just anyone. Were there boundaries and lines that were crossed here.  Everything must be consensual and agreed upon including time, rate, activities. If these were all 100 percent clear and agreed upon that is one thing. If not, and the client just assumed, then acted funky when his plan didn't work out, yeah I would have blocked for sure. I'm sure there is a record of how this all went down. We'll see...

Exactly. I talked to her already just want him to actually say they agreed on a later encounter. Men give me gifts all the Time. That doesn't mean my sessions is a gift.

Past behavior(reviews) does come off as sketchy, but if you check recent (past 6 months) history, I would tend to believe this YL had an epiphany of sorts and her services seem to be consistently better.  She seems to have learned from her errors (which must certainly affected her earnings). I think being tarred by an old brush somewhat unfair in light of recent reviews. People deserve a second chance.  So, until we hear from her, the OP's story is not too convincing (to me, at least).At the least, he's a bit of a whiner, at worst a boundary crossing manipulator.  Seems to me there was no appointment.  I don't know YL and have no intention of changing that, so no dog in the hunt here.

17 hours ago, Wingman69 said:

Another bad experience! Bought concert tickets for a lady on here, who I have seen before, for future consideration. Now she has blocked me. Even tried to help her out with a nonrefundable hotel reservation, from something else that fell through,. So out the money for tickets and the room. I know whine whine. LoL

Did you try to help her out with the room or want a freebie in return because your date didn’t show?  

I’m not a fan of KatieCream after the many chances we(TOB) gave her years ago. 

BUT, based on recent reviews she learned her lesson.  Most of the recent “No” reviews relate to mechanical/3G sessions.  I have no problem with them as there is a place for that type of service (just not my usual request).  After reading the OP’s review and the comments in this thread, I’m inclined to give her the benefit of doubt.  IMHO, the OP appears to have created something in his mind that wasn’t really there.