Wingman69

Live and learn

42 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, E.J.England said:

Exactly. I talked to her already just want him to actually say they agreed on a later encounter. Men give me gifts all the Time. That doesn't mean my sessions is a gift.

She had agreed to give me her 90minute encounter! But when I tried to set something up, she said she could not do a*free# date. She needs money. I said it was not exactly free, I had paid already.

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Did you try to help her out with the room or want a freebie in return because your date didn’t show?  

She had agreed to provide 90 service in the future. When I found out I didn't need the room, prepaid non-refundable, by the way. I texted her about redeeming the agreement, and then she could use the room for the 2nights. She is doing outcall now since she doesn't have a place. Just figured to get the service agreed upon, and not let the room go to waste. She said she can not afford to pay a free date. Just thought she could benefit from using the room for incalls for 2 nights.

Not whining... just venting. Still lots of wonderful ladies available!

Did you try to help her out with the room or want a freebie in return because your date didn’t show?  

Exactly. I talked to her already just want him to actually say they agreed on a later encounter. Men give me gifts all the Time. That doesn't mean my sessions is a gift.

She had agreed to give me her 90minute encounter! But when I tried to set something up, she said she could not do a*free# date. She needs money. I said it was not exactly free, I had paid already.

10 minutes ago, Wingman69 said:

I'm not going to discuss anyone's history, your claims versus her claims, opine on what seems more, or less likely etc. Instead, I'm going to suggest , stick to cash for time at the time of service. Anything else could be ambiguous. Furthermore, understand a negative report or review carries the possibility of consequences for you via rebuttal, PM's, solidarity, etc. I suggest you let this go as you can't escape this "he said -she said" and may become the bad guy......although a thread lock may well be coming anyway.

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’m not a fan of KatieCream after the many chances we(TOB) gave her years ago. 

BUT, based on recent reviews she learned her lesson.  Most of the recent “No” reviews relate to mechanical/3G sessions.  I have no problem with them as there is a place for that type of service (just not my usual request).  After reading the OP’s review and the comments in this thread, I’m inclined to give her the benefit of doubt.  IMHO, the OP appears to have created something in his mind that wasn’t really there.

4 hours ago, johnnydog said:

Past behavior(reviews) does come off as sketchy, but if you check recent (past 6 months) history, I would tend to believe this YL had an epiphany of sorts and her services seem to be consistently better.  She seems to have learned from her errors (which must certainly affected her earnings). I think being tarred by an old brush somewhat unfair in light of recent reviews. People deserve a second chance.  So, until we hear from her, the OP's story is not too convincing (to me, at least).At the least, he's a bit of a whiner, at worst a boundary crossing manipulator.  Seems to me there was no appointment.  I don't know YL and have no intention of changing that, so no dog in the hunt here.

She had agreed to provide 90 service in the future. When I found out I didn't need the room, prepaid non-refundable, by the way. I texted her about redeeming the agreement, and then she could use the room for the 2nights. She is doing outcall now since she doesn't have a place. Just figured to get the service agreed upon, and not let the room go to waste. She said she can not afford to pay a free date. Just thought she could benefit from using the room for incalls for 2 nights.

Not whining... just venting. Still lots of wonderful ladies available!

Admiral you are correct about the cash only and letting this go. She reneged on an agreement, and passed up abonus, having use of the room. It is done. Just venting. Guess she is having a difficult time now, but I could not really afford to lose the money either. My fault though.

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I have two(2) rules about loans:

#1 - Never loan money that I’ll miss or need

#2 - No second loan unless (until) the first was paid back

Been here done this. I agree with #1, but sometimes #2 is hard to avoid, as on occasion we all have to put up with a bunch of shit. I use the term HELP someone, not loan, cause there really should be no way they owe you, and they usually won't have the means to pay you back. Not just in the Hobby, but one of my construction crew owes me $4k. I know I'll never see it, but I still put him to work. He has rent, a family to feed, and a load of goslings running around, that's life. Yes there a a few true Gold Diggers out there, but you made the decision...on you not her.  

Edited by fishndude57

Assuming makes an ass out of yourself! There will never be a day where I agree for gifts for services and this will be the last thing I say about this 

14 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

... Not just in the Hobby, but one of my construction crew owes me $4k. I know I'll never see it, but I still put him to work. He has rent, a family to feed, and a load of goslings running around, that's life. ...

My rules are mostly for non-hobby relationships. As for you crew member - Does he give you a full day’s work for a full day’s wage?  Of course you continue to employ him. That has nothing to do with his debt.

She thought it was a gift, he thought it was a   Agreement,  no matter what it was it’s are choice of giving things to these ladies, I would of offered to take her to the concert instead of just giving them to her and then go have fun afterwards. 

Wingman, thanks for making your side clear.  Maybe the two of you could come up with a solution?

Good vibes to all