Audrey Astor

Tongue or No Tongue?

43 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

When kissing, do you like tongue or no tongue? I like tongue if the mouth is fresh, and it's a passionate moment or "make-out" session. That gets the juices flowing.:P

Definitely with tongue. Not aggressive or stiff. Sometimes soft, sweet and romantic, and other times deeper more passionate kissing. 👄💛

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Definitely tongue.  Very passionate feel when kissing.

Absolutely tongue. Even if a Lady advertises no kissing, don't care who it is, no benji's from me. There are a lot of things that actually "Do It" for me, like I just saw this on Twitter "You know what's sexy? A real conversation." That at least for me is so important too. 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

When kissing, do you like tongue or no tongue? I like tongue if the mouth is fresh, and it's a passionate moment or "make-out" session. That gets the juices flowing.:P

when i'm really attracted to a person. tongue for sure:P! it makes the experience so much hotter!!!

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Definitely with tongue. Not aggressive or stiff. Sometimes soft, sweet and romantic, and other times deeper more passionate kissing. 👄💛

I recently kissed a stiff tongue kisser. I didn't realize a lady could be such a bad kisser! it was like kissing a frog. totally lost my boner, wa-waaa!

In my personal life I enjoy a great, equally reciprocated tongue kiss.  In the hobby it' just not something I like to do though. 

Audrey, come on now. 

Monster tongue action. Hot! It gets me to the room in the back so much quicker. 

It depends on the individual. As long as they don't kiss like a guppy, and don't slobber all over my face. In my real life I am. Passionate kisses. In the trade it depends on the client. Some guys want it,some don't. Out can tell pretty much right from the beginning.☘️

Always tongue. I live for passion! That being said, a mouth is always much more kissable when it is clean of foul odors! 

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

You described it perfectly, nothing to add but yes!

13 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

^^^^^ Audrey nailed it!   Nothing gets me going like a passionate make out session.  😉

Edited by Winston_Smith

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I have to agree with the above.  Fresh? Yes. Passionate? Yes.

But I like it soft & tender, not all crushing and ‘bruise the lips’. Nibbles on the lips, on the ear lobes, on the curve of neck & shoulder.  

Now I need a cold shower😁

Vote Yes for tongue soft and caressing adds a great deal of spice passionate time

Bit Banger hit the bullseye!  Right on.  DFK is a must for me and there are very few exceptions.  OMG this is my 69th post!  woohoo! 

BR

If I hit the "up" arrow for rep points on this one, I would run out quickly.  Though no kissing is not a deal breaker for me, I love to kiss.  LFK, DFK, softly, sweetly, sexily.  Kissing can be a warm up and a cool down afterward and anyplace in between.  Lips and tongues can be used for such wonderful things, especially if both (or all) parties are into it.  Glad to know I am not alone in this.  

I personally think its the person I am with. I have multiple gentlemen that I've seen for quite some time and we don't kiss unless its very lightly but our time together is still full of passion. Then I have others who I can make out with the entire appointment with no issues whatsoever. Obviously, there's passion with both, or they wouldn't keep coming back. ;)

19 minutes ago, Amber720 said:

I personally think its the person I am with. I have multiple gentlemen that I've seen for quite some time and we don't kiss unless its very lightly but our time together is still full of passion. Then I have others who I can make out with the entire appointment with no issues whatsoever. Obviously, there's passion with both, or they wouldn't keep coming back. ;)

Quite true. One of my favorite providers (now retired) did not kiss.

Its needs to be warm 

Just a warm tongue. 😋

Haha.  See what I did there? 

Some light tongue if the lady initiates it.  Not a deal-breaker, though.  However, heavy tongue elsewhere, cuz I just gotta.

FK and DFK for me!  However, the absence of either is not a deal killer. A couple of years ago a yl arrived for an extended visit sporting a cold sore that was soon to grow to Crater Lake dimensions.  It had developed in the midst of her trip and, to say she was mortified, is an understatement. I was a bit off balance. We had a long history and were both extremely oral.  We talked about it and were able to turn the visit into a real treat as it forced us to explore other sensual options.  It ended up being a great learning experience for us both.   

Edited by Happymon

“I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.” - (Kevin Costner, Bull Durham)

Might be a tad long for an hour date, but sure would be fun.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:33 PM, Audrey Astor said:

It depends on the Gentleman,  and Me.

I like both....💋👄

I like kissing, i like it even more with tongue as long as breath is good and teeth are nice.   Bad teeth would put a halt on kissing for me