Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Reviews and References

39 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

I would agree, and it is not hard to see these beautiful women if you dont act like an entitled jack wagon. A little respect for these ladies goes a long way. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Couldn't have said it better

21 hours ago, Cecilia said:

You may want to start with this piece of the puzzle, it looks like clue in the shape of a red flag.Then add into the equation a negative and argumentative forum presence and you can bet that a lot of ladies are taking preemptive measures.Just an unbiased opinion from another perspective.

Starting from my original post, which was a simple request for clarity on what I was experiencing and which was met with loads of snark and judgement, please read my first four responses and tell me what was negative and argumentative, Cecilia? Here's the thing. There are countless folks here, most of whom don't participate in the forums judging by the select few whose opinions can be counted on, presumably from lack of time or lack of interest in this level of minutiae.

17 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

I would agree, and it is not hard to see these beautiful women if you dont act like an entitled jack wagon. A little respect for these ladies goes a long way. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Where am I showing a sense of entitlement in this post, goodguy? Nevertheless, when it comes to my resources I'd rather be a jack wagon than a whipping post. Not here for love, boss.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

21 hours ago, Cecilia said:

a lot of ladies are taking preemptive measures.Just an unbiased opinion from another perspective.

Fret not, you and most others have nothing to worry about.

4 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Starting from my original post, which was a simple request for clarity on what I was experiencing and which was met with loads of snark and judgement, please read my first four responses and tell me what was negative and argumentative, Cecilia? Here's the thing. There are countless folks here, most of whom don't participate in the forums judging by the select few whose opinions can be counted on, presumably from lack of time or lack of interest in this level of minutiae.

Where am I showing a sense of entitlement in this post, goodguy? Nevertheless, when it comes to my resources I'd rather be a jack wagon than a whipping post. Not here for love, boss.

I dont believe anyone is on this board looking for love, However that doesn't meen that just because someone creates an account that the YL should just jump at the chance to see the new guy. They are putting themselves out in harms way to accomodate our wants, needs, or choices. So if they choose not to advertise that they are newbie friendly or have a strict screening process that would be there perogative, they do have to watch out for themselves. And i am nobody's whipping post if that is what you are trying to imply. Just showing my respect for the ladies here, as i appreciate what they do for all of us.

On 8/25/2018 at 2:55 PM, pfunk said:

Something's wrong with this guy. I'm not going to respond any further; maybe we should all do that. 

Yup. Cause this guy has talked himself right of getting laid, and still thinks everyone else is to blame. :rolleyes:

I have one last remark though...

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Fret not, you and most others have nothing to worry about.

LMFAO! It seems you are the one with nothing to worry about. :D

19 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

I dont believe anyone is on this board looking for love, However that doesn't meen that just because someone creates an account that the YL should just jump at the chance to see the new guy. They are putting themselves out in harms way to accomodate our wants, needs, or choices. So if they choose not to advertise that they are newbie friendly or have a strict screening process that would be there perogative, they do have to watch out for themselves.

WTF are you talking about?! Can't be my post!

19 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

And i am nobody's whipping post if that is what you are trying to imply. Just showing my respect for the ladies here, as i appreciate what they do for all of us.

OK, "goodguy" :lol:. Appreciate your spending power, for I'd love to see how much respect there would be in return as brokeguy.

17 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Yup. Cause this guy has talked himself right of getting laid, and still thinks everyone else is to blame. :rolleyes:

Not sure whether it's laughable or pitiful how much you think you know but, I'm so not what you're used to and still get mine.

56 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

WTF are you talking about?! Can't be my post!

OK, "goodguy" :lol:. Appreciate your spending power, for I'd love to see how much respect there would be in return as brokeguy.

Not sure whether it's laughable or pitiful how much you think you know but, I'm so not what you're used to and still get mine.

🙄 why TF are you here?