Followers 0
Fun4uco

411 on Sweet Candy Rose - Banned

10 posts in this topic

Sweet Candy Rose 720-477-5660
Colorado Companion

Any info on this girl?

https://theotherboard.com/users/132365

Her forum Status say she was last Active Aug 7th, 3 days after her join date of Aug 4. But, she seems to repost a lot through the night and at different times (so not auto posts) but her last visit date doesn't change(08/07). I have tried calling, texting and PM on TOB and no response! Any insight from anyone here????

Edited by Kaduk
Included Banned to header 8/27/18

So when you see a girl being banned, does it make you question the reviewers? One reviewer had only one review but the other has fourteen?!?!?! hmmm

5 minutes ago, light kisser said:

So when you see a girl being banned, does it make you question the reviewers? One reviewer had only one review but the other has fourteen?!?!?! hmmm

I've thought of that as well. I ignore the single reviewers but the multiple ones with banned girls is always interesting. 

1 hour ago, light kisser said:

Check the dates. If a positive reviewer saw her months before she was banned, I’d ignore it.

For what it is worth.  You shouldn't necessarily question a reviewer with a banned lady on his list of reviews.  I have one.  At the time the reviews were straight up or down.  I stand by my review of her.  She provided within the boundaries of her rule set.  She was the girl in her pics.  If her style matches yours then yes recommended.   Many others have asked about details through the back channel and I shared the info I had.  Her being banned has nothing to with the validity of the review or review.  My understanding is Banning has to do with rule violations on the board.  Just my two cents.

3 hours ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

My understanding is Banning has to do with rule violations on the board.  Just my two cents.

Very true. Multiple proflies. Stolen pics. For example.

That said, tough to tell when  profile was banned. And reviews might not mean much: for example, lots of reviews where "pics accurate" yes are not true. It's really very much YMMV. If looking for 100% guarantee, move on to the true sure thing, been around a significant time. Newish ladies are  crap shoot, imo. As I have mentioned in many threads, wait it out to see if she is legit and has staying power.

31 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Very true. Multiple proflies. Stolen pics. For example.

That said, tough to tell when  profile was banned. And reviews might not mean much: for example, lots of reviews where "pics accurate" yes are not true. It's really very much YMMV. If looking for 100% guarantee, move on to the true sure thing, been around a significant time. Newish ladies are  crap shoot, imo. As I have mentioned in many threads, wait it out to see if she is legit and has staying power.

Reading this brings another thought to mind.  That is Time.  In my experience as of the day of the date the pics were accurate.  But a week or two or more all of the galleries could have been changed and then it casts doubt on the review.  I know I never looked back as it wasn't a good fit so wasn't going to repeat.  Good point about the established ladies though.