CassidyAnn

Best Incall location to work out of to get more calls

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone been a minute since I have posted. My question is where is a good location to work out of in Denver. I mainly have worked north of Denver as it's more close to home. But recently my lines have been dead and I'm hoping a change of location could possibly ad some more new onlookers that maybe haven't contacted me due to location. But where is the hottest spot for new potential meetings to happen. Thank you everyone and have a beautiful day!!

This shouldn’t be discussed in a public forum.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

This shouldn’t be discussed in a public forum.

But is has been discussed, in general terms, MANY times before on this board.  I’m not sure the search function would be of much help, but reading about a month’s worth of the forum should turn up at least one of these discussions.  It usually devolves to a N side/S side contest, with a few voting for downtown or W side.  But you are correct, ILW, that for specifics the OP should privately contact one our many fine YL. 

6 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

But is has been discussed, in general terms, MANY times before on this board.  I’m not sure the search function would be of much help, but reading about a month’s worth of the forum should turn up at least one of these discussions.  It usually devolves to a N side/S side contest, with a few voting for downtown or W side.  But you are correct, ILW, that for specifics the OP should privately contact one our many fine YL. 

I agree with you 100% Bit

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

But is has been discussed, in general terms, ...

Oops, early AM typing & autocorrect. That should read,

”But this has been discussed, in general terms,...”

Don’t want a ticket from the spelling/grammar police 😄

Edited by Bit Banger

Very valid question! There are a few threads about this topic, you might want to do a search.

I personally prefer anything south of downtown, all the way to DTC.

But in general I'd guess that nothing too far north or too far south would be a good location.

Thanks guys I had read about this before but it was some time ago and I was just making sure its still the same. Im pretty new to all of this so I apologize if I'm posting stuff I shouldn't and will not do it again. Thanks everyone that understands it was just a mistake. No pun intended. 

2 hours ago, CassidyAnn said:

Thanks guys I had read about this before but it was some time ago and I was just making sure its still the same. Im pretty new to all of this so I apologize if I'm posting stuff I shouldn't and will not do it again. Thanks everyone that understands it was just a mistake. No pun intended. 

Please also note.... that posting a listing is a GREAT place to drum up new business! :)

Hope your enjoying denver! 

I don’t think your location is the issue, I din not know of you until now, I check out your profile and you are a beautiful lady, with Excellent reviews I will go to meet you north or south, need more presence on the listing....

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:17 AM, CassidyAnn said:

It's not that it isn't allowed, it's just that this question has been asked a lot by newcomers and the answers are always the same.  What it boils down to is the guys all say "near me."  In other words, the northside guys will say that Wheatridge is best, the southside guys will tell you that DTC is best and the westside guys will tell you that Lakewood is actually OK.  To get some real answers, I would suggest that you pick a couple of ladies who have 30+ reviews and private message them for their insights.  That might actually do you some good.

BTW, although I am entirely neutral on this subject, I would recommend Cherry Creek  B)

Seems to me there is other gentleman getting a little touchy lately about the same question being answered all the time, 

i guess I’m not the only one 😜

Edited by stevie-2249

4 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Seems to me there is other gentleman getting a little touchy lately about the same question being answered all the time, 

i guess I’m not the only one 😜

Yes, this and many other questions are repeatedly asked by both clients and providers on this board. If this bothers you the best response is to ignore those threads.

12 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Yes, this and many other questions are repeatedly asked by both clients and providers on this board. If this bothers you the best response is to ignore those threads.

Naw it don’t bother me anymore, I was just pointing out the others are getting a little frustrated also