Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karley.pdx

Caution ladies, Avoid

26 posts in this topic

I had a potential client text me asking about services, very vulgar and no descrecion at all, I asked him “please don’t text me vulgar questions like that”

he responded “fuck off cunt”

if I were any of you ladies I would definitely avoid.

lady’s please PM me.

I'm sorry that happened to you.  Our little world is full of disrespect lately and I just block and delete.  Don't let it steal your smiles.  

On behalf of all the nice guys out there, I apologize that you had to encounter an asshole. Don't let it ruin your day.

Sorry sweetheart. You definitely did not deserve that. Unfortunately, there are a ton of guys in the hobby like that. I agree with Lacy. Delete and focus on the great ones. There are a ton of those too. 💙

Just remember that all the guys who insult ladies by text or message have little bitty, teenie tiny dicks and are trying to make up for it.  Pity them, and then block them.

2 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Just remember that all the guys who insult ladies by text or message have little bitty, teenie weenie itsy bisty tiny dicks and are trying to make up for it.  LAUGH @ them, and then block them.

Fixed it for ya BB😆

3 hours ago, karley.pdx said:

I had a potential client text me asking about services, very vulgar and no descrecion at all, I asked him “please don’t text me vulgar questions like that”

lady’s please PM me.

I am so sorry that beautiful ladies  on this board have to endure such vulgarity and disrespect! Back channel messaging can be a very strong force to help deter this horrific behavior 

Thank you all! I appreciate it! 

I definitely laughed & then blocked him. It was just so rude and unnecessary 😕 but I do so appreciate the gentlemen and you sweet ladies on this post 😘

My fave and I were giggling on the pillow after the fun one day, and she showed me the nasty texts she has to put up with.  She had a canned response that she often sends back, that was something along the lines of:  "You are disgusting! What do you think I am, some sort of prostitute?  I consider this to be solicitation and I am going to immediately forward it to the police."  Since her goal was to get the guys to go crickets, she said it was pretty effective.  My guess is more than a few guys threw away their burner phone and had to go buy a new one.  One can only hope.

With all the laws out there is there still a website you ladies can post about guys like that? I believe there used to be. 

On behalf of my gender, I sincerely apologize.  I like to think that most of us are decent guys but then a dumb ass crawls out from under his rock and makes me question everything.  

Ignore the trolls and keep smiling!

I get anonymous texts like this EVERY DAY. Allow your skin to grow a little thicker and just block them and move on. Needle dick bug fuckers that hide behind vulgar text messages are cowards that thrive on your reaction and more than likely would not have booked an appointment with you anyway.  Dont allow the minority of gentlemen in this hobby to steal your positive energy and personal power. They arent worth it.

21 hours ago, karley.pdx said:

lady’s please PM me.

From my experience he was never going to book anyway. Most likely he was playing and jacking off to your profile, hoping you would say something to help his nasty ass. Sorry this happened to you. 😍

20 minutes ago, CandiO said:

I get anonymous texts like this EVERY DAY. ... Dont allow the minority of gentlemen in this hobby to steal your positive energy and personal power. They arent worth it.

I would hardly call them “gentlemen”.  Gentlemen show more respect.

5 hours ago, E.J.England said:

From my experience he was never going to book anyway. Most likely he was playing and jacking off to your profile, hoping you would say something to help his nasty ass. Sorry this happened to you. 😍

lzCKQNZ.gif

Sorry this happened to you love! Stay Safe Ladies, and for the men, Be A Gentleman! We've got to do better folks!

26 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

lzCKQNZ.gif

Love the monkey! Lots of problems lately! I am so sorry too. 

6 hours ago, CandiO said:

Needle dick bug fuckers

I love this phrase! Thank you, CandiO! :D

"Ok little boy, when you're dad finds out you've been playing with his cell phone you're going to be in so much trouble!"  Then hold to the story, no matter what they say, what pics they send, just respond with you're going to tell his parents...

Unfortunately, we deal with the ungentlemanly behavior of the cads. They are uncouth, untrained and uneducated in the etiquette that we put forth often in this forum. So ladies,refuse to listen beyond their first snide comment and hang up. Nobody has to take that kind of crap. Besides if they are that nasty in personality I would venture to guess that they have never learned how fuck properly . And  are"hung like a thumb,in which case, it would  explain the hateful behavior.☘️

58 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

... I would venture to guess that they have never learned how fuck properly . And  are"hung like a thumb,in which case, it would  explain the hateful behavior.☘️

“hung like a thumb”  What a turn of phrase. 😏

While they may know how to fuck, I doubt they’ve learned to properly worship a woman’s body, how to care for her pleasure, because their attitude screams “It’s ALL about ME!”

So unless you’re into 3G sessions, hang up.

Edited by Bit Banger

I’m sorry love 😓 I deal with at least 2/3 a week like that. I just don’t respond and block them 

Sorry this happened to you.  It is sad that it happens to anyone, especially in this hobby.  Seems like many ladies have to develop a thick skin (and a sense of humor) because of the rude, crude behavior of some folks.  I am so glad there are some who still get the idea of courtesy and respect.  This thing is supposed to be fun, intimate, playful and stress relieving (at least for me it is).  Why some people have to be jerks in their communication (or actions) is beyond me.  Don't they understand that being a dickhead drastically decreases the chances of meeting some fine folks for some fun encounters?  

Hope your weekend improves and you have some great encounters.

Some excellent comments! I strive to be a gentleman. Always believed the woman comes first!