Calisurfgirl

Caution Ladies!!

56 posts in this topic

The wolves have much less of a shot at manipulation if we all follow some basic practices for screening, and yes, follow the rules and guidelines from the people who have made this hobby much safer and more enjoyable for many of us. I dont agree at all with how you do things. Just because you dont find my opinion helpful, doesn't mean others won't, so I'll continue to express it. You're not the only member who has been around awhile, and has reviews. Take a look around.

59 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Then you should have your P411 membership revoked, no question about it.  Those of us who participate in P411 depend on its integrity and don't care for those who abuse it.  The only reason that a lady can't check your P411 OKs herself is if she is not a member.  If she is a member, you can contact her directly through the site.  If she is not, she is not entitled to the benefits of membership.

This is so simple and clear, why is it so difficult to understand?  All of your arguments to the contrary are simply self-serving justifications along the lines of "rules are for you folks, I am way above all of that rules nonsense..." 

1. If you had paid attention to my last, you would have noted that i had permission from the providers to provide screen shot info. As a good hall monitor, perhaps you can yourself contact p411? I am sure they will be grateful. With your prodigious number of posts here, you would appear to be living vicariously in the forum. Do what you wish.

4 minutes ago, Doobie54 said:

1. If you had paid attention to my last, you would have noted that i had permission from the providers to provide screen shot info. As a good hall monitor, perhaps you can yourself contact p411? I am sure they will be grateful. With your prodigious number of posts here, you would appear to be living vicariously in the forum. Do what you wish.

ITS STILL AGAINST THE GUIDELINES OF P411!!!

I have read rules on p411, and reread on tob. You are all correct, and i apologize. The rebel in me gets on my high horse sometimes, but i mean this with all sincerity, i made a mistake doing the p411 screen shot. For the record, this was quite some time ago, and not for Cali. Please don't assume her guilt by my association with this thread. Peace to all of you, I am sorry for any hurt feelings.

Many of the comments in this thread are why I so very reticent  to re-join P411. I don't think the integrity is there.

1 hour ago, Doobie54 said:

With your prodigious number of posts here, you would appear to be living vicariously in the forum. Do what you wish.

Well, you got that part right, and I do.  Peace, are we good?

45 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Many of the comments in this thread are why I so very reticent  to re-join P411. I don't think the integrity is there.

Current references from well established reputable providers works just as well for those that don't wish to join. 😁😁😁

Give us something to work with though. 💙

1 hour ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Maybe not waterproof, but I think it has pretty good integrity, as long as people follow the procedures that were put in place to protect the members.  What I like about P411 is simply that I don't have to pester the ladies I have seen for a reference.  In nearly ten years in this sport, and with well over a hundred introductions, I have never had to provide a reference or try and hook new gal up with old friend for a reference.  It just seems so intrusive and annoying for the old friend.  Once you get a few OKs on P411, you are gold with most gals.  For all the hoopula about screening, it has been my experience that the gals that aren't members of P411 just don't seem to actually screen much, and I still don't have to provide references.  Maybe I have a reassuring voice, and YMMV, but when I read all these threads about guys having a hard time making a date, I just scratch my head (the big one).

I have only had one gal turn me down for a date, and that is because she checked my P411 OKs and saw that I visited a TS gal - she was frank and upfront about her attitude on that matter, and it's cool by me - we still banter back and forth here.

Edited by BadBoy

Hunter, and all the ladies, I understand the need to screen. I understand why references are required. I get it. I respect it.

To be honest I am not sure rejoining P411 would help my situation much anyway. The most current of my 9 OK's  would be over 4 years old now. My must current review is over a year old. I never was a prolific hobbyist to begin with and I dropped out for a couple of years to fight and BEAT the big C. Yeah me!! The incredible ladies I played with are gone. A couple  'officially' retired from the life and the rest just stopped posting. I know how to contact two of the ladies but I will not. To me contacting her would be disrespectful. Not whining, just the way it is.  I am still not very active. Never will be. Perhaps that is part of my dilemma. I have contacted  two  ladies in the past couple of months. I have been politely declined because I cannot provide 'current' references. NOT the ladies problem that I cannot meet their requirements. I will admit however, that every once in a while, despite being a member of the board for over 7 years, I do get a frustrated being turned down  or feeling like I am lumped in an unacceptable category because my history is not current. OK. Enough. Gotta cut the grass before it rains.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.

Until P411 starts accepting new people, the argument in favor of using that service is moot anyways.

I'm a newbie at this, and have had a couple of nice encounters and received two references and also left two reviews. Hopefully that will at least get me "in the door" (metaphorically) with other ladies I'd like to see.

On the other hand, I've tried reaching out to a few ladies in the last few days. One hasn't replied to an e-mail, the other hasn't replied to a text, so who knows. Maybe that's not enough, or maybe they're busy.  I'll do whatever it takes, within reason, to make sure the lady feels safe and comfortable with me.

47 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Hunter, and all the ladies, I understand the need to screen. I understand why references are required. I get it. I respect it.

To be honest I am not sure rejoining P411 would help my situation much anyway. The most current of my 9 OK's  would be over 4 years old now. My must current review is over a year old. I never was a prolific hobbyist to begin with and I dropped out for a couple of years to fight and BEAT the big C. Yeah me!! The incredible ladies I played with are gone. A couple  'officially' retired from the life and the rest just stopped posting. I know how to contact two of the ladies but I will not. To me contacting her would be disrespectful. Not whining, just the way it is.  I am still not very active. Never will be. Perhaps that is part of my dilemma. I have contacted  two  ladies in the past couple of months. I have been politely declined because I cannot provide 'current' references. NOT the ladies problem that I cannot meet their requirements. I will admit however, that every once in a while, despite being a member of the board for over 7 years, I do get a frustrated being turned down  or feeling like I am lumped in an unacceptable category because my history is not current. OK. Enough. Gotta cut the grass before it rains.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.

I do hope you reach out to a newbie friendly and reference friendly provider, so you have that reference for when the time comes. I know you don't hobby very often, but you're here, and reaching out to the girls, and I'd love to see you dipping your toes back in the provider pond. 😘

Also, if you need a recommendation for such a lady, I'd be glad to help you out.  💘

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I have only had one gal turn me down for a date, and that is because she checked my P411 OKs and saw that I visited a TS gal - she was frank and upfront about her attitude on that matter, and it's cool by me - we still banter back and forth here.

I feel your pain. Similar results when they find you have participated in a board devoted to street walkers. Or when you’ve seen rival clique members.

On 8/22/2018 at 4:14 AM, Bit Banger said:

None the less, what Kaduk has said is true. If asked for my P411 ID outside of their system I would go ‘crickets’.  She just failed MY screening process.  But then again she should already have it because I would have contacted her through their system.

— EDIT —

This may change under the new P411 rules.

The process will remain the same in 2019 xo

Always,

Gina 

On 8/22/2018 at 11:37 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

You are right. If she is not a member of P411, she can't break their rules. However, if you are a member of P411, and you are sending out screenshots of your p411 information and screenshots of the provider's p411 information, then are you breaking the rules

This is true... and please be aware the "rule" is in place for the client's own security, and for the safety of the providers.

If you are a client giving out your client id and and sending screenshots of your P411 account to every interesting ad out there, you could be very easily sending your information to a "collector". Which is typically some guy posting fake ads trying to get his hands on Active P411 client ids. The "collector" then uses that active client id to manipulate providers not on P411 (or providers on P411 who don't keep their screening tight) into meeting with him, to be ripped off or even worse. The bad guy is then pinpointed as being the P411 client who initially gave out his client id incorrectly.

Always,

Gina

Hey ladies I’m not new to the hobby but I’m new to TOB. Do you guys have any type of blacklist or place that you can post other than general areas for concerning calls/texts/situations you might experience? Always nice being able to look up a # If someone is bothering you to see if others have experienced it. 

22 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

Hey ladies I’m not new to the hobby but I’m new to TOB. Do you guys have any type of blacklist or place that you can post other than general areas for concerning calls/texts/situations you might experience? Always nice being able to look up a # If someone is bothering you to see if others have experienced it. 

Per rule # 4.  Outing (Personal info) Post contains a private email address, phone number, license plates (partial or full), street address, real Identity or other private information about any individuals real identity friend or foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere. Including Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post, There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent protecting all female, male and LGBTQ members.
The Mods will closely monitor threads and post for any information exchange that tries to dig to deep.
Again Outing is to produce information about a real individuals identity This may result in Suspension or Banning.

3 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Per rule # 4.  Outing (Personal info) Post contains a private email address, phone number, license plates (partial or full), street address, real Identity or other private information about any individuals real identity friend or foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere. Including Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post, There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent protecting all female, male and LGBTQ members.
The Mods will closely monitor threads and post for any information exchange that tries to dig to deep.
Again Outing is to produce information about a real individuals identity This may result in Suspension or Banning.

Yes I know to never post any of that personal info such as phone numbers, addresses, real identity etc. References are best. I just remember being a part of some sites that had an alert or caution section. I assume ladies just talk to each other if this happens! I was honestly asking if ladies had any other avenues they used. I felt the question related to this thread. Thanks so much for the reminder :)

Edited by Leena_rose

50 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

PM me Leena, and I can give you some info. 

All of us ladies need to be on alert right now, and actually call on references as well as use our resources. Just because a gentleman has references and reviews of established ladies, does not mean they are still on a path of good behavior. There have been a few instances lately of some guys using their good standing, booking with several ladies, then NCNS. I'm not sure why this behavior is fun. Thank gosh, it is not the norm, and most of these guys are really sweet. 

On 8/22/2018 at 5:25 PM, BadBoy said:

Maybe not waterproof, but I think it has pretty good integrity, as long as people follow the procedures that were put in place to protect the members.  What I like about P411 is simply that I don't have to pester the ladies I have seen for a reference.  In nearly ten years in this sport, and with well over a hundred introductions, I have never had to provide a reference or try and hook new gal up with old friend for a reference.  It just seems so intrusive and annoying for the old friend.  Once you get a few OKs on P411, you are gold with most gals.  For all the hoopula about screening, it has been my experience that the gals that aren't members of P411 just don't seem to actually screen much, and I still don't have to provide references.  Maybe I have a reassuring voice, and YMMV, but when I read all these threads about guys having a hard time making a date, I just scratch my head (the big one).

I also turned down a client for that before. But ONLY  because people are asking for FS and Girls are providing. Too much of a risk. Other than that I don't judge. I actually enjoy to watch😉

On 8/22/2018 at 1:48 PM, Guest said:

I have read rules on p411, and reread on tob. You are all correct, and i apologize. The rebel in me gets on my high horse sometimes, but i mean this with all sincerity, i made a mistake doing the p411 screen shot. For the record, this was quite some time ago, and not for Cali. Please don't assume her guilt by my association with this thread. Peace to all of you, I am sorry for any hurt feelings.

'Guest', one way to connect with women on here might be to actually create an account, see some people, do some reviews, and get a reputation as someone worth seeing?  I dunno, just shooting from the hip here.

That probably beats arguing with providers about how they should screen.

4 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

'Guest', one way to connect with women on here might be to actually create an account, see some people, do some reviews, and get a reputation as someone worth seeing?  I dunno, just shooting from the hip here.

That probably beats arguing with providers about how they should screen.

I don't think you can sign up as "guest," I think that is what happens to your posts when you get booted off. Please correct me if I am wrong.

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I don't think you can sign up as "guest," I think that is what happens to your posts when you get booted off. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I thought you could post here as a guest - at least you used to be able to.... hmmmmm

I think he requested his account be guested.  

He removed his account because he said that he is in a relationship and did not need to hobby anymore.