Calisurfgirl

Caution Ladies!!

56 posts in this topic

Ladies this evening I had a potential client whom wanted to schedule this evening, when I stated to the gentleman that I screen each individual client. He stated no problem, then try use P411 as a buffer. This has happened several times. When asked for a personal reference to that would verify that he is a safe client he made up a name. Then when the “so-called provider” was unable to be located on P411, he then said that you have to be logged in. Then I politely returned his call and stated that you cannot look up any provider on P411 without being logged in weather you are a client or provider once explained he stated in a stuttering tone I am sorry to have wasted your time. Beware of persons using this type of tactic to obtain information. Be safe and aware of the information you are potentially providing persons wishing to obtain appointments, like how if you screen or other potential personal information. Have a great evening. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

Just to clarify; did you ask him to contact you through the P 411 system?

10 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Exactly. When their TOB profile claims they are 411 Or THEY claim to be 411. I ask for them to Message me there. When Crickets* appear I know the Fuckery is real 😛

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

No,I did not ask him to contact me thru p411. Because personally I do not advertise what methods of listing engines or search engines I may or may not use. He believed since I do not provide a link listed in my listing to another social media aka website that I must not either be a member or afliated with. It is just another formality or ruse that LE are trying when contacting providers or clients. Unfortunately for LE not all but some I have an education greater than a GED. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

I've seen you several times, and KNOW how sharp you. LE should know better than to come to a battle of wits only half-armed.

Isn’t it just possible he was doing that so he can see you? Does it mean he is LE? 

5 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Isn’t it just possible he was doing that so he can see you? Does it mean he is LE? 

Sure it's possible. However, if a potential client acts that foolish, I certainly understand why a provider would turn him away. Trying to con a girl is high school level stupidity.

34 minutes ago, Calisurfgirl said:

No,I did not ask him to contact me thru p411. 

Did you ask him for his P411 info so then when he gave you the P411 ladies name you could confirm if found?

I did ask him for his p411 info, I also asked him to provide me with a screenshot of the "Provider" listing on P411 in case there was a miscommunication through the text he provided of username/handle on P411. 

13 minutes ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I did ask him for his p411 info, I also asked him to provide me with a screenshot of the "Provider" listing on P411 in case there was a miscommunication through the text he provided of username/handle on P411. 

Do you understand that asking for a P411 account info is a No No per the P411 guidelines.

You should not ask & Gentlemen shouldn’t offer up this info outside of P411.

Also asking for screenshot information from the closed site is specifically forbidden.

You are absolutely right. Since this is not just a casual encounter with few but limited risks. I personally enjoy my freedom, and am not particularly fond of the color orange or wool blankets I will take the necessary steps to provide a safe and memorable encounter that does not involve handcuffs. If I was able as a provider here on the site to discuss the entirety of the conversation between myself and this potential client and it was not a guideline restriction listed in the forum rules it would be a lot easier then dong a clock and dagger Q & A. But I will reach out to you and explain the convo verbatim by a PM.

50 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Do you understand that asking for a P411 account info is a No No per the P411 guidelines.

You should not ask & Gentlemen shouldn’t offer up this info outside of P411.

Also asking for screenshot information from the closed site is specifically forbidden.

I'm a little confused, Kaduk. Are you also a moderator for p411? 

1 minute ago, Doobie54 said:

No I am not.

3 hours ago, Doobie54 said:

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

No I am not.

None the less, what Kaduk has said is true. If asked for my P411 ID outside of their system I would go ‘crickets’.  She just failed MY screening process.  But then again she should already have it because I would have contacted her through their system.

— EDIT —

This may change under the new P411 rules.

Edited by Bit Banger

As to Kaduk asking if you had asked for his P411 info, what he said is very true.

A provider asking for your P411 info is to be avoided at all costs.  It is against P411 rules to ask for info, for a member to provide his info and for screen shots to be taken.

Just because the potential client gave false info does not mean he is LE. He could just be trying to bypass screening. 

Regardless, it does send up a big red flag.

Cali, easiest way to handle this is to have the gentleman send you a message on p411. If you do not have membership you cannot ask for screenshots or information from p411. 

If you need help with anything you can always reach out. 

8 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

I did a check on P411 a few minutes ago and cannot find you under Denver heading 

From my understanding p411 will be opening up membership within the next couple of months. 

Everyone stay safe and have a great day.

Respectfully, I disagree. Cali, if I understand the thread of events, did not initiate the subject of having p411 references, he did. Much like a courtroom, he entered into "evidence" his p411 character refs, so there is nothing wrong with exploring that once he opens that avenue. I have myself provided screen shots of my p411 oks when the provider was unable to reach tob refs, and I then claimed the p411 refs. He started it, she finished it, simple.

13 minutes ago, Doobie54 said:

Respectfully, I disagree. Cali, if I understand the thread of events, did not initiate the subject of having p411 references, he did. Much like a courtroom, he entered into "evidence" his p411 character refs, so there is nothing wrong with exploring that once he opens that avenue. I have myself provided screen shots of my p411 oks when the provider was unable to reach tob refs, and I then claimed the p411 refs. He started it, she finished it, simple.

But the point is.... sharing info from p411 outside.of their members is AGAINST THE RULES whether she has an account or not. AND you are just as guilty for sending screenshots!! 

Safety first! Happy wednesday

19 minutes ago, Doobie54 said:

She specifically stated Yes when asked by  Kaduk if she asked for his P411 info.

Go back and re-read this entire thread and you will find it.

The proper method should be he sends her a request through P411, if he is a P411 member. And the lady he is requesting an appointment from can get the P411 request, if she is a P411 member.

But under no circumstances should he ever provide his P411 info and the lady should never ask for it.

If Cali is not a member of P411, I'm not sure she would have had an understanding of the rules for that site. Regardless, she does now, and I'm glad she posted this, as a reminder to other members and future members that this is not to be done.  For the gentlemen who are sharing screenshots of their P411 info, why would you choose to break the rules? You can just as easily share your provider okays/references by giving their name and contact information without mentioning p411 at all. She can reach out to them directly to verify if you're okay. 

Yes, I try to remind my guys to request an okay if they are on p411, AND request a reference on TOB if the are board members.  

I highly recommend for guys to get prescreened for a providers they wish to see.  Sometimes screening is quick and painless, but sometimes it takes some extra time and effort. 

12 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

Ladies this evening I had a potential client whom wanted to schedule this evening, when I stated to the gentleman that I screen each individual client. He stated no problem, then try use P411 as a buffer. This has happened several times. When asked for a personal reference to that would verify that he is a safe client he made up a name. Then when the “so-called provider” was unable to be located on P411, he then said that you have to be logged in. Then I politely returned his call and stated that you cannot look up any provider on P411 without being logged in weather you are a client or provider once explained he stated in a stuttering tone I am sorry to have wasted your time. Beware of persons using this type of tactic to obtain information. Be safe and aware of the information you are potentially providing persons wishing to obtain appointments, like how if you screen or other potential personal information. Have a great evening. 

Again, he initiated the p411 "as a buffer" to put Cali off his lie, and gave a name. He assumed or knew she wasn't a member there, and thought it would suffice. She was within her rights then to ask. Rules?! People perpetrate fraud on both boards, running beneath the rules as LE, pimps, and neer-do-wells. The consequences of not sniffing them out is compromised safety and freedom. She didn't break any rules, she wasn't a member, but saw to her defense. Geez.

45 minutes ago, Doobie54 said:

Again, he initiated the p411 "as a buffer" to put Cali off his lie, and gave a name. He assumed or knew she wasn't a member there, and thought it would suffice. She was within her rights then to ask. Rules?! People perpetrate fraud on both boards, running beneath the rules as LE, pimps, and neer-do-wells. The consequences of not sniffing them out is compromised safety and freedom. She didn't break any rules, she wasn't a member, but saw to her defense. Geez.

You are right. If she is not a member of P411, she can't break their rules. However, if you are a member of P411, and you are sending out screenshots of your p411 information and screenshots of the provider's p411 information, then are you breaking the rules?

Look, there are a lot of people who don't want to join p411 because they are worried about something happening to their information. If everyone is just swapping p411 information with people who havent been properly screened for their site, I can see why they would feel this way. There are guidelines to follow for everyone's safety and security. Both providers and hobbyists. Just because it can get abused from either side is no excuse to do it yourself. 

Judgemental statements such as 'abuse' without the full context or back-story are neither helpful, nor accurate. I have reviews dating back to early 2013, (though membership erroneously states 2016) and have always conducted myself appropriately with all members. The person provided to in my instance is a well-established provider on TOB but not of p411, and the OK info shared was vetted first with my p411 providers, who implicitly trust me through our years of being aquainted and friendship. This is human interaction, after all, we trust but verify. If all rules were being followed, this particular 'hobby' would not exist here, ironically.

Getting back to the topic, I found it illustrative of the wolves who exist on the venues by manipulation. I am sure it is music to their ears..."Baaa, baaa, don't break the rules...."

5 hours ago, Doobie54 said:

Then you should have your P411 membership revoked, no question about it.  Those of us who participate in P411 depend on its integrity and don't care for those who abuse it.  The only reason that a lady can't check your P411 OKs herself is if she is not a member.  If she is a member, you can contact her directly through the site.  If she is not, she is not entitled to the benefits of membership.

This is so simple and clear, why is it so difficult to understand?  All of your arguments to the contrary are simply self-serving justifications along the lines of "rules are for you folks, I am way above all of that rules nonsense..."