lakerboy24

Sexy Toned Melissa

10 posts in this topic

Just be careful. There was a melissa O that was banned recently...

Picks appear to be stolen from Instagram? Check. Vegas number? Check. Photoshopped "TOB" piece of paper (there's a thread about these)? Check again. Pretty darn sure won't be the woman behind the door. Most Vegas ASPs have stolen pics. Proper ASP would have sexy semi-nude, lingerie pics, not sweaty at the gym or women's can.

Out-of-town ladies, want some legitimacy, invest $2.50 for a copy of "The Denver Post" and take a selfie of yourself holding it ala hostage pics. THEN we'll believe your profile.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

2 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Picks appear to be stolen from Instagram? Check. Vegas number? Check. Photoshopped "TOB" piece of paper (there's a thread about these)? Check again. Pretty darn sure won't be the woman behind the door. Most Vegas ASPs have stolen pics. Proper ASP would have sexy semi-nude, lingerie pics, not sweaty at the gym or women's can.

Out-of-town ladies, want some legitimacy, invest $2.50 for a copy of "The Denver Post" and take a selfie of yourself holding it ala hostage pics. THEN we'll believe your profile.

These are all very valid points but the reason why I was on the fence is because she was able to take a specific custom photo for me that couldn't possibly have been photoshopped (asked her to hold 3 fingers up in a selfie). The selfie looked exactly like the girl from the photos. So idk. 

On 8/19/2018 at 9:52 PM, sb1212 said:

The Denver Post costs $2.50? Wow.  

I thought it was extinct! 😂

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I thought it was extinct! 😂

No, that would be The Rocky Mountain News. 

I tried to get in touch with her with no reply, if any one sees her and she is real please. Keep informed.. Shes hot. But now she has a Florida number

Edited by Booms
Needed to say more

I think she was real but I was too chicken shit to pull the trigger. My bad guys.