Fritzie

Spell check

14 posts in this topic

👏👏👏 I actually made the statement today that I was gonna start reporting typos/improper grammar....😂😂😂 so ridiculous

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Just having this convo on text earlier...too funny!  Maybe a special for Colorado residents?  

20 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

👏👏👏 I actually made the statement today that I was gonna start reporting typos/improper grammar....😂😂😂 so ridiculous

Megan = PoPo 👮‍♀️

Looks like I will be getting a lot of tickets, or going to grammar jail. 😂

typos are one thing.  Residents... well thats not a shame, but someone should let her know how to spell it correctly.  Just sayin.  I let it go the first 5 times I saw it, but no longer can i.  

8 minutes ago, Fritzie said:

typos are one thing.  Residents... well thats not a shame, but someone should let her know how to spell it correctly.  Just sayin.  I let it go the first 5 times I saw it, but no longer can i.  

😂😂😂 

On 8/18/2018 at 9:03 PM, Fritzie said:

Residence, not residents 

OCD is a terrible burden, no? :) (By the way, you're missing an apostrophe, and "i" should be capitalized.)

LOL, attention to detail will help with typos that seriously, what is up with so many texts and emails that don't read as proper English.... 

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Megan = PoPo 👮‍♀️

Me too, however I have enough negativity in my day to day routine that the last thing I need is for someone to jump my ass about grammar.  Just write the ticket then I guess.

9 minutes ago, leigeois said:

Me too, however I have enough negativity in my day to day routine that the last thing I need is for someone to jump my ass about grammar.  Just write the ticket then I guess.

I think for the most part it's all in good fun really. I get a laugh out of it. The people that know me well, know that I have my own OCD tendencies. For some it can be a minor annoyance that drives them crazy,  For the ones that get all bent out if shape about it, I'm sorry, but life's just too damn short. For those of you that are freaking out over my punctuation in this comment...Goosfraba ✌

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 6:00 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Megan = PoPo 👮‍♀️

I'm with har. :huh:

1 hour ago, Fritzie said:

Not bent out of shape. Just trying to share the edumication

Thank you for edumicating us. 😘😘😘

You're too cute 💛💛💛

1-i-got-a-dig-bick-2-you-that-read-15282 

Now, your really paying attention!  I spelled your instead of you're.  OK, I'll stop! :)