SFClimber

Longmont next week

11 posts in this topic

Am traveling to the Longmont area next week. Would love to meet up 2 girls take like to play and put on a show. Travel experience to the Greek isles would be a huge plus 

I’d suggest pm’s only here ladies

You will more than likely have to find someone to travel up there.  I have not been able to find a good provider there for the last 6 years.  I keep hoping.

Tip from former Longmont resident: Get a rental car, go west on highway 119, go south on I-25, and you will soon arrive in Denver, scene of endless sporting fun.

21 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Tip from former Longmont resident: Get a rental car, go west on highway 119, go south on I-25, and you will soon arrive in Denver, scene of endless sporting fun.

If go west on 119, you'll actually arrive in Boulder. 😜

5 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

I read that when he posted the directions and figured BadBoy was being directionally challenged at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Yup. And if you keep on 119, won't get to I-25, but will get to Nederland.

Guess first instructions should have read 119 west to 157 south, then US-36, go east on that, THEN I-25 south.

Or the easier 119 east to I-25 south.

Yeah, how anal, and not in the fun way.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

2 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Oops, Cecilia is right, you need to go east on 119 from Longmont.  Better yet, I just noticed that Cecilia is in Longmont, and you can avoid the entire drive!

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Oops, Cecilia is right, you need to go east on 119 from Longmont.  Better yet, I just noticed that Cecilia is in Longmont, and you can avoid the entire drive!

Cecilia respectfully declines.

2 girls and Greek Islands sounds to me like someone is trying to squeeze a lot of fantasy into one visit.

OP, don't listen to N2H, Longmont has a variety of beautiful companions. Search the listings using keyword "Longmont".