SFClimber

New to TOB but not the hobby

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Am new to TOB, just signed up because I will be visiting CO soon. Is okay to post requests on the forum?

12 hours ago, SFClimber said:

Hi all,

Am new to TOB, just signed up because I will be visiting CO soon. Is okay to post requests on the forum?

Yes you can post with an overall view nothing to specific. Ladies can respond in general to move the thread forward but may not answer in search of type posts pertaining to themselves on the forum thread. 

hi im new here too only  been here for a few months trying to learn my way im new to this but not to the hobby thank can I find some friends

Welcome Rolf. It’s a very friendly community here so I would recommend just being here and getting involved and in no time you’ll probably have a few organic friendships spout up but feel free to reach out to me or anyone else who offers with any questions or even just shoot the shit. There’s a lot to be said for having a close knit community in this hobby.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:49 PM, SFClimber said:

Hi all,

Welcome to TOB SFC, sit back and enjoy the ride.....

26 minutes ago, Rolf said:

hi im new here too only  been here for a few months trying to learn my way im new to this but not to the hobby thank can I find some friends

Welcome to TOB Rolf, sit back and enjoy the ride.....

Lemme give you my ex's number if you really want to get screwed. I kid, I kid. We actually are friends. 

But, good luck.:)