CountryGentleman

I'm all for the ladies staying safe, but...

27 posts in this topic

I recently saw a post on twitter about a lady in this business that had her incall robbed.   Happily she wasn't there at the time and she's fine.  She mentioned in the post that she turned over her surveillance footage from inside and outside to the police and they have a pretty good view of the perp.  That's great for her, but it makes me a little unsettled thinking that some lady might be recording me when I visit.  

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.  What are your thoughts??

I'm glad she's safe. I hope they find him. Sometimes these perps keep coming back, and I would hate to see anything happen to her if she is there next time.

We are all taped in our real life activities even walking up to the door. I don't have a problem with that, but being taped with clothes off in BCD session. I do have a problem with that.

I'm single. Self-employed. I couldn't care less if I'm taped. I'm glad she had evidence to show the police, and I hope the perp is caught, and makes amends. ;)

i always thought taping was extra...

if you feel like this isn't right, remember that it is what solved the crime.

in this day and age i bet we're all on camera 16 hours a day...

25 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

From my understanding This was her Actual Home that was robbed? @CountryGentleman

This is so scary. I'm not on Twitter, so I dont know who this is, but I'm so glad she is ok.  I hope she is taking whatever precautions she can to be safe going forward. When I was younger in my 20's, we had someone break into our apt while we were sleeping and steal our purses. The next week they came back, and kicked in the patio door and stole everything. I was a complete mess. Its terrifying. My thoughts are with her, and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. 

11 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This is so scary. I'm not on Twitter, so I dont know who this is, but I'm so glad she is ok.  I hope she is taking whatever precautions she can to be safe going forward. When I was younger in my 20's, we had someone break into our apt while we were sleeping and steal our purses. The next week they came back, and kicked in the patio door and stole everything. I was a complete mess. Its terrifying. My thoughts are with her, and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. 

You never know what goes on in ANYONE'S mind. Incall where You lay your head is never a safe idea..

You can see a guy 20 times and on that 21st Visit, shyt can change. I for one Completely agree with her Use of Cameras.

I am pretty sure they are off when she is home in session, except for the outside ones, And she turns ALL on with her dandy app when she leaves.????  

14 hours ago, Chrissy said:

From my understanding This was her Actual Home that was robbed? @CountryGentleman

There were two that I saw.  One yesterday or the day before at her home while she was in the shower, which is particularly scary... 

The other was a couple weeks back which was at a different lady's incall location (at least that's how I remember it) and she wasn't there at the time.  

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

My sister had a similar experience...  Someone broke in and stole their TV while she and her roommate were asleep. 

15 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

My sister had a similar experience...  Someone broke in and stole their TV while she and her roommate were asleep. 

I'm sorry to hear that, and so glad to hear they are both ok. Home invasions can turn deadly. They're both very lucky. 

Btw, I completely understand your concern about being recorded.  I share some of that anxiety as well, its actually one of the reasons I don't do outcall.  But we all, both sides, have to do what we we need to do to feel comfortable and safe. I don't have a private incall, so I haven't had to take that kind of security into account.  I do have to say a person's safety overrides any fears of being seen on tape. 

It doesn't mean that YOU were recorded inside.... it could have simply been one of those RING doorbell cameras. (interpretation can be tricky) ...Many homes have those now. 

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

There were two that I saw.  One yesterday or the day before at her home while she was in the shower, which is particularly scary... 

The other was a couple weeks back which was at a different lady's incall location (at least that's how I remember it) and she wasn't there at the time.  

Wow Times are changing, I really wish the game wouldn't :(

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm sorry to hear that, and so glad to hear they are both ok. Home invasions can turn deadly. They're both very lucky. 

Btw, I completely understand your concern about being recorded.  I share some of that anxiety as well, its actually one of the reasons I don't do outcall.  But we all, both sides, have to do what we we need to do to feel comfortable and safe. I don't have a private incall, so I haven't had to take that kind of security into account.  I do have to say a person's safety overrides any fears of being seen on tape. 

You're right about that but it would give me a good excuse to buy new carpet. the down side would be patching the holes in the walls. :D

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

You're right about that but it would give me a good excuse to buy new carpet. the down side would be patching the holes in the walls. :D

Well, if you ever needed any help with the clean up, I'd clear my schedule. 😘

Don't worry about it. Remember the old days when Olympic Athletes would wave and bow to each direction ? Well...just stand and wave your johnson proudly at each wall in turn and imagine the camera  watchers cheering in your head.

10 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

So sorry this happened.  Being broken into can feel scary, even after the fact.  During college I was living in a house with 4 ladies, and after they left for early classes ( I had a late first class and was still in bed), I was awakened by a guy who had broken in, thinking the house was empty.  I was scared witless, but so was he.  As I jumped out of bed, he took off out the front door.  I didn't chase him because I was, well, naked.  Made for an interesting story that evening during popcorn and pajama time.  For the next few months, anytime I heard something "out of the ordinary", I was out of bed in a flash.  It affected my startle response for quite a while.

I hope your sister and her roommate are okay, and are able to feel safe in their home.

On 8/16/2018 at 2:38 PM, CountryGentleman said:

... it makes me a little unsettled thinking that some lady might be recording me when I visit.  

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.  What are your thoughts??

Some hobbies come with risks. This hobby certainly does, and one of those risks is being filmed without consent. Some people don't care about it, but for those who do care, it's a scary and very real possibility.  Nowadays a cam could be a tiny dot somewhere in the room, even in the nightstand clock you are watching to calculate your time...

8088f790206b439dca65807a18235e4c.jpg

Safety is important but when it comes to filming, it is respectful to let visitors know it happens or ask if they mind. It's a huge fear for me. 

On 8/17/2018 at 7:37 PM, average1 said:

So sorry this happened.  Being broken into can feel scary, even after the fact.  During college I was living in a house with 4 ladies, and after they left for early classes ( I had a late first class and was still in bed), I was awakened by a guy who had broken in, thinking the house was empty.  I was scared witless, but so was he.  As I jumped out of bed, he took off out the front door.  I didn't chase him because I was, well, naked.  Made for an interesting story that evening during popcorn and pajama time.  For the next few months, anytime I heard something "out of the ordinary", I was out of bed in a flash.  It affected my startle response for quite a while.

I hope your sister and her roommate are okay, and are able to feel safe in their home.

Leave it up to Average 1 to be living with 4 ladies!!!!

On 8/17/2018 at 9:30 AM, CountryGentleman said:

I had a break in a few years ago, during which I was attacked and brutally so. I dont believe it was a client or related to the hobby.  I actually had a gun within an arm's reach and didn't go for it because I was pretty sure he could have taken it from me easily.  It IS scary, and to this day I do not feel safe behind a locked door.  I wish I'd had surveillance, because the guy who attacked me got away with it.

19 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I had a break in a few years ago, during which I was attacked and brutally so. I dont believe it was a client or related to the hobby.  I actually had a gun within an arm's reach and didn't go for it because I was pretty sure he could have taken it from me easily.  It IS scary, and to this day I do not feel safe behind a locked door.  I wish I'd had surveillance, because the guy who attacked me got away with it.

That’s terrible.  I’m sorry that happened to you. 

I always get nervous of the same things at o/c's because I caught a client doing it before and I felt like it was happening at another's.  There's bad/unknowing apples out there; keep your eye out for the good ones. Some of the girls are just young and dumb... Remember that age? Me too.... There's plenty of Providers with great reputations that never bite the hand that feeds them... We kiss it... 

Pinhole cameras are now everywhere -- built into house planters, USB charging transformers, wall clocks, ceiling lamps, picture frames, pens, nick-knacks -- just about anywhere. They record in 1080p HD fidelity, and have built-in microphones.

It is so very easy to film or be filmed these days without anyone knowing the difference. Does anyone remember James Bond checking his hotel room for "bugs" after checking into his hotel in Jamaica by tracing wires behind the paintings on the walls? He'd be at a loss today -- although the same spy catalog vendor who sells you the camera will sell you the wifi detector to help you find the bugs in your room.

We're in a time of great mistrust and misappropriated fear which serves the agenda of today's ruling class. They reinforce the idea that someone is out to get you, and so we need big brother now more than ever.

I don't buy it. I think we need to know and trust each other, now more than ever. Let your head, and your heart, be your guide.

Violating someone's privacy is a bad idea and speaks badly of those who perpetrate it. Don't be a jerk. Turn off the camera.