Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ReadySetGoForIt

"i" before "e" except after "c" (with many exceptions)

9 posts in this topic

This is a nit, I know.  I receive a few notifications each day stating "One of your favorites, xxxxxxxx, has recieved a new review".  I imagine many of you see the same message, and congratulations to those with new reviews.  However, the misspelling of "recieved" in the message is like an itch you can never scratch (name the movie and character).

Cofeveve

12 hours ago, ReadySetGoForIt said:

This is a nit, I know.  I receive a few notifications each day stating "One of your favorites, xxxxxxxx, has recieved a new review".  I imagine many of you see the same message, and congratulations to those with new reviews.  However, the misspelling of "recieved" in the message is like an itch you can never scratch (name the movie and character).

Cofeveve

Thank you, this should be addressed in our next update. That should happen in the next 60 days. Have a great day.

Can you auto correct "i before "e" except after "c"? 

I'm thinking we might be all doomed to reading misspelled jargon!

Damn it! :)

"i before e except after c" is UNTRUE!! It has been completely dis-proven by science.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:59 AM, ReadySetGoForIt said:

I am shopping for this mug online right now.

Once you get it. Do let me know. It would make a great gift for any Keith friends!😊😊

On 8/15/2018 at 9:33 PM, ReadySetGoForIt said:

Cofeveve

Leon in Blade Runner.