fishndude57

Is this true???

16 posts in this topic

I recently saw a T-shirt that said,

”If your Dad doesn’t have a beard, you’ve got two Mums.”

I don't know about the fake orgasm part but I can promise you that the beard part is 100% accurate! ❤️

4 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

beard-humor-funny-meme-quote.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂

22 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

...I can grow a beard in a week!

What you can grow in one week, is NOT a beard.

That is commonly called stubble.

I’m not sure 🤔 I think I need to go exponents now that this is a question. I generally love clean cut and clean shaved men always . 

1 hour ago, AdeleFontaine said:

Not gonna lie, beards are my favorite. 

In your opinion, does a beard need to reach below his nipples?  Or is it okay if it only lies on his chest?

I had to wear my dress Navy uniform for a ceremony, which meant that I had to remove over a foot off my beard. Now as my beard is slowly growing back, I am kind of ashamed to be seen in public.

I saw a gentleman sporting a snow white beard that was down to his chest in King Soopers the other day. I looked at him and mouthed the words "Santa Clause"?  He winked and mouthed back to me si!ently," but don't tell anyone".  Between you and me, it was Santa.  You know it.

No! I never experienced anything amazing about a beard. I like a goatee or clean shaven. When I can feel his smooth face on my soft thighs .....that gets me goin 

Son of a... Really?  That's a thing?  I always use to wear a short 'stache and goatee but when the beard started insisting I was older than I want to be - I had to make it go away.  Now I have to really consider bringing it back and seeing that old looking guy (that's not me!) in the mirror in the morning.  Are we talkin' looks here or is it a nice tickley thing in the right place?  I guess the grey would tickle the same as the brown - but damn it - it really messes with my vanity!

17 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

I saw a gentleman sporting a snow white beard that was down to his chest in King Soopers the other day. I looked at him and mouthed the words "Santa Clause"?  He winked and mouthed back to me si!ently," but don't tell anyone".  Between you and me, it was Santa.  You know it.

And he knows if you’ve been naughty or nice ....heh heh

I think I might need to add to my profile so all the beard loving gals on here will be calling me instead of Vice-versa!!  Lol!  Hey COS ladies, I have a long red beard!!!!!  How long, you ask?  Well, it’s longer than the other part of my body that girls play with!!  Not that my ding-ding is very long, so that’s not a good comparison.  Damn, I’ve said too much. 

3 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

I think I might need to add to my profile so all the beard loving gals on here will be calling me instead of Vice-versa!!  Lol!  Hey COS ladies, I have a long red beard!!!!!  How long, you ask?  Well, it’s longer than the other part of my body that girls play with!!  Not that my ding-ding is very long, so that’s not a good comparison.  Damn, I’ve said too much. 

LMFAO! Your ding-ding? Oh that's just to funny. 😅😂😜