bustaj

Looking for provider

11 posts in this topic

Iowa Companion

I found a provider a few times that traveled through Des Moines. She was an older lady that offered a younger gal if you wanted a 2 woman experience. She always used Craigslist and Backpage for advertising which as we all know, is no longer there. She put TANTRA in all her ads. She was tall and slender and had redish brown hair. She used hair and leather and whatnot on the massage and it was awesome. I'm trying to find her again and have no idea where to look. I want to say she was in her 40s, maybe MAYBE 50's. Her body was nice though her face reminded me of a teacher I had when I was young. I want to say she might have been based out of Texas? Her rates were definitely reasonable as well.

Did you Google "Iowa Tantra" or "Des Moines Tantra?". That may provide some results to help you out in your search. 

Yeah, and there isn't much here locally, She travels nationally but I don't know what her home territory actually was.

1 minute ago, bustaj said:

Yeah, and there isn't much here locally, She travels nationally but I don't know what her home territory actually was.

Do you have the name she went by?

21 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

I was reading OP and sort of laughing at the guy like yeah, ok good luck buddy but then you show up and actually find her?! You deserve an award or something! That’s wild. 💋

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I was reading OP and sort of laughing at the guy like yeah, ok good luck buddy but then you show up and actually find her?! You deserve an award or something! That’s wild. 💋

I was thinking the same thing. Now I need to know how he did that, as it's far beyond the normal Google search I'm guessing.

Really just Google-fu.

Now, I remember her ads from the past, matched up with what OP mentioned, just could not recall her name. However, had a hunch about home base. Started with that and "tantra", variations of that, went through several pages of links before finding (tip: need to go past page two of links to maybe find the right hit; you're being lazy is stopping after page one/two) ad for her.