Bora Bora

Dear Fifi: Am I bad at sex?

39 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Every lady needs a instruction book so we know what you like, what one lady likes, the next one may not, and sometimes with the little time we have we may not be able to be good

Yes, Stevie, thankfully men are all alike so it's easy.  Plus, it adds significantly to the efficiencies and economies of scale achievable in those time-crunched sessions.

Every lady needs a instruction book so we know what you like, what one lady likes, the next one may not, and sometimes with the little time we have we may not be able to be good

If we had an instruction manual it would still be worthless. Most do not read and follow directions anyway.

e724795d21b83928b654234a0b6a4438.jpg

On 8/15/2018 at 5:56 PM, BadBoy said:

Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Grasshopper....  Where is your manly competitive sense, your sense of drive, your ambition?  I don't care if she sees 15 tricks a week, it is my goal to be the best goddamned trick she has seen this entire damned month.  I work at it, request direction, pay attention to instruction, and it makes it all worthwhile.  Nothing like a twisting, screaming orgasm that sends her off the bed in a nice impression of the backstroke onto the floor.  Ahhh, it's like the smell of napalm in the morning....

Couldn’t agree more.

On 8/15/2018 at 3:10 PM, Bora Bora said:

I was reading an article on google news (Dear Fifi: Am I bad at sex?) and thought about bringing two questions to the board.

1. Do the ladies ever give unrequested advise to the gents when they are really bad at sex, so they can improve?

2. Do guys ever ask how to improve their sexual skills? Is the advise well received?

It's a delicate topic to talk about during an appointment, I know! ...

The mysteries of sex!... :P

At some point Bora you will have made a disastrous discovery about yourself. You’d have unearthed the fact that while you’ve mastered disciplinary practice of physical conditioning there was some woman out there who really needed to hear exactly what you’ve unabashedly displayed here. Such is the great tragedy of men. She just needs to hear it from you.

good luck, mo cara

On 8/16/2018 at 5:21 AM, stevie-2249 said:

If isn't about money then ask them if you can have a free beer and what that gets you lol! 

My girl I see all the time says I eat so good I shouldnt charge you but at the end of it guess what, she wants her money

Wanting the review Stevie!!!😉

I think most ladies here would agree that daty is always a perfect way to warm a lady up ;) personally, its my favorite......but you should always read reviews or ask because I'm sure there are providers who simply don't enjoy it. I'd say universally that's the way to leave us with some amazing memories of you though!! 

Wow that's a big book to read!!

You know l love numbers 6 and 9 together usually works out best.

Last girl l asked said yes jumped right off my dxxx and plastered my head back on the headboard with her v;;;;

Umm it was great!