Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fiona_TheOne

trouble uploading pictures to listing profile Gallery

4 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. several times ive attempted to upload photos. both from a phone and a computer. The page tells me to drag and drop or browse to upload so I do. The picture loads up so I press add. Then.. nothing. the picture doesn't show up. Also, since I'm already here asking questions. What is the best way to insert pictures into an ad/listing so they'll show up? had the same issue when posting my welcome me post. I used photobucket to get a photo link but it still didn't show up. any feed back helps. thanks

37 minutes ago, Fiona_TheOne said:

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. several times ive attempted to upload photos. both from a phone and a computer. The page tells me to drag and drop or browse to upload so I do. The picture loads up so I press add. Then.. nothing. the picture doesn't show up. Also, since I'm already here asking questions. What is the best way to insert pictures into an ad/listing so they'll show up? had the same issue when posting my welcome me post. I used photobucket to get a photo link but it still didn't show up. any feed back helps. thanks

You shouldn't post your pics on the forum. Once you make an album you'll be able to add the album to your listing. 

Click menu, then forum, then staff and message a mod for more help! :)

Edited by MeganMarie4u

2 hours ago, Fiona_TheOne said:

We have completed adding your pictures to your gallery. You needed to click on each picture you wanted, then click the Add button...

Adding Pictures to the Gallery:
#1 Click to Create New Gallery. You have the option to Rename that Gallery.

#2 Then click ADD TO GALLERY  This will open the Media Manager window. (If you added pictures previously, they will be in there)

You will then click and browse your Tablet, Phone or Computer and locate the pictures you want to upload.

#3 Once you have upload the pictures, please CLICK each picture you want to appear in that gallery.

#4 Once you have CLICKED all the pictures you want to appear in that gallery, click the ADD button at the bottom of the Media Manager window.

You have now created a gallery. You can repeat the process for each gallery you want to create. :)

PICTURE WON'T LOAD:
Does the blue line load, but then no image appears? If so, the image is to large. A quick fix, send that image to yourself in a text message, save that and then upload that image

Thanks Meghen you really are so helpful. I got your message too. And The Wisperer. Gonna try again