rdsoxxfn01

Should I review?

17 posts in this topic

I am pretty new to the hobbie and just moved to Colorado a few months ago. I saw a provider and before I left she said that because she prefers to maintain a low profile, she would appreciate it if I did not write a review. She went on to state that she had no problem with me writing one if I had a bad time/if I had a bad time/ her pics were inaccurate, etc... She did make it clear that she does not have a no review policy but that is her preference. I am planning on seeing her again and would it be appropriate if I asked her permission to write a review or would it be okay if I wrote one and did not ask? I think that it would help others feels comfortable seeing her since she is dwindling in the review department. It would probably benefit her as well since the new laws and changes this industry is experiencing.

Asking for thoughts.

1 hour ago, rdsoxxfn01 said:

I am pretty new to the hobbie and just moved to Colorado a few months ago. I saw a provider and before I left she said that because she prefers to maintain a low profile, she would appreciate it if I did not write a review. She went on to state that she had no problem with me writing one if I had a bad time/if I had a bad time/ her pics were inaccurate, etc... She did make it clear that she does not have a no review policy but that is her preference. I am planning on seeing her again and would it be appropriate if I asked her permission to write a review or would it be okay if I wrote one and did not ask? I think that it would help others feels comfortable seeing her since she is dwindling in the review department. It would probably benefit her as well since the new laws and changes this industry is experiencing.

Asking for thoughts.

She said she don't want you to write a review so why are you asking? Reviews mean more business in which she won’t be low profile 🤔 much longer

She told you that she prefers you don’t write a review.  

My recommendation is to honor her wishes.

Honoring her wishes will go a long ways towards her being willing to see you again and you having an enjoyable meeting.

I agree honor her wishes. It'd probably be in your best interest for successful repeat visits. It's nice to have regulars, no guessing then on the influx of Ladies vying for attention. 

Asking for thoughts.

She asked you to not post a review and now you come on the forum asking us what to do:rolleyes:

Respect her wishes unless you had a negative experience or you don’t want to see her again. 

Asking for thoughts.

I think she knows best what is helpful for her and what isn't. It's odd that you said you like her, yet you are completely disregarding her wishes.  I get you want to help everyone else out, but hobbying isn't just about reviews and forums.  It's about 2 people having a great experience.  Mutual fun and respect. If I gave my client a wonderful experience, asked him not to post a review about it, and he did. I probably wouldn't see him again. Just my thoughts...

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

She asked you to not post a review and now you come on the forum asking us what to do:rolleyes:

Respect her wishes unless you had a negative experience or you don’t want to see her again. 

I would change that to “... a VERY negative experience AND you don’t want to see her again. (Or any of her friends)”

I suppose next time I could just ask her if she would mind/has changed her mind about receiving a review. I was thinking it would be helpful to her and to other hobbyists.... I have read so many posts with people stating they would not see a provider if she didn't have any reviews or even only had one.

If you had a good experience and want to see her again respect her wishes, don't write one.

Reviews are both advertising for her and proving she is legit.

The same for you, but could accomplish the same end by haveing her giving you a reference.

OP - it seems like you want to write a review for your purposes (to build up your credibility).  Don't do it.  She asked you not to, and if you go against your wishes you will likely have lost your only reference.  Honor her wishes and ask her to give your a recommendation here - that carries a lot more weight than having a review anyway.

5 hours ago, rdsoxxfn01 said:

Asking for thoughts.

She asked you to NOT review, correct?  Then do as she requests and DON'T review...

Also, guys will be private messaging you to see who she is so you can provide all the positive feedback to them in private. 

I agree with the group here. Respect her wishes, and ask for a positive reference if you must.

Would you be thinking about posting a review for a doctor, lawyer, plumber, hairdresser, gardener, mechanic etc. that asked you not to post?  Why is this different?

On 8/15/2018 at 8:19 AM, rdsoxxfn01 said:

Asking for thoughts.

Respect ✊🏽 her wishes 

On 8/15/2018 at 8:19 AM, rdsoxxfn01 said:

...I think that it would help others feels comfortable seeing her since she is dwindling in the review department. It would probably benefit her as well since the new laws and changes this industry is experiencing...

There are several ladies that do not allow reviews, and do quite well!  If you want to help her, see her again, and again, and again and ...