Yogi

Abiltity to search Favorites' listings only?

9 posts in this topic

I wonder if anyone else would find it useful to have an option to display listings for providers tagged as "favorites" in a user's profile? Might this be covered by an plug-in with a little tweaking or by adding, if available, a "favorite" option in the advanced search field?
The reason for this request is that, as of about ten seconds ago, there were just under 300 listings (six pages of 50 each) for the past 24 hours. While variety and activity in the community is a good thing, (eh?) I'm not as adventurous as I once was and just want to see what the providers I'm interested in meeting are posting. Thanks for considering it.

8 hours ago, Yogi said:

... just under 300 listings.

Cry me a river. 19 in COS.

It's gotten to a point where you can almost predict what order they will be posted in.

On 8/13/2018 at 11:50 PM, Yogi said:

I wonder if anyone else would find it useful to have an option to display listings for providers tagged as "favorites" in a user's profile? Might this be covered by an plug-in with a little tweaking or by adding, if available, a "favorite" option in the advanced search field?
The reason for this request is that, as of about ten seconds ago, there were just under 300 listings (six pages of 50 each) for the past 24 hours. While variety and activity in the community is a good thing, (eh?) I'm not as adventurous as I once was and just want to see what the providers I'm interested in meeting are posting. Thanks for considering it.

Late to party, but totally agree. Already get review alerts for favs. As much as I like browsing the listings, just seeing listings from my favs would be awesome 

It's a little cumbersome, but you can go into your favorites list, select a favorite and then click on their listings button.

If you "follow" someone, do you get notified of a new listing?

Now that's a great idea.  I usually use the search to narrow down and browse but even with that it'd be nice to hide several ladies I don't want to see anymore

I fully agree with Yogi,  sometimes, not all of the time,  you just want to be able to quickly see if any of your favs are available.   I would love to see this option  implemented.

i love this idea. would make browsing much more enjoyable to hide providers i know i'll never be interested in. rub ratings has a similar feature which allows the user to filter out fake profiles, etc.

You DO have access to your list of favorites only.... when your ready to see them just message them and let them know you would like to see them and ask them when a good time to schedule would be

Wtf? I just realized this thread is 2 years old....