CandiO

Go Topless Day

48 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2018 at 1:40 AM, Mr.Pink said:

IDK if i want to see some of flapjacks. :cool:

No flap jacks on this body, darlin'. And quite frankly, I dont give a rats ass what you think of the size or shape or gravitational pull of our boobs. We are all boob owners and I am proud to show mine off. With sunscreen of course ;-)

Ladies, please PM me if you would like to form our own sub-parade.

I have always been a leg and ass man. Don't know what all the fuss is about.:P

Just like freedom of speech doesn't mean anyone has to listen, freedom to show titties doesn't mean you have to look.

I'd rather live in a world where bare tits are legal, regardless of size, shape, or color. Show'em off!

On 8/14/2018 at 2:33 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love to look at women of all shapes and sizes Men too. Show me a man with a big belly, and I'll say come to mama! 😍

Mama?

On 8/14/2018 at 3:52 PM, Shutterbug said:

I have a big belly 😉

Me too!:)))

On 8/14/2018 at 2:12 PM, Cecilia said:

There are a lot of men of varying degrees of size and swciness who are turned on by and would rather see the large heavy ladies. And surprisingly enough, there are sexy hot ladies who are chubby chasers til the end.

Isn't it wonderful how we can all be so connected in spite of our differences. :wub:

THANK YOU!!!!!

NEGATIVE...NEGATIVE....I don't even know you......but..... see the glass as half full and not half empty... Life is  wonderful when your naked!!

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 0:08 PM, Mr.Pink said:

You do realize that you're on a site dedicated to prurient interests. Who the hell wants to see some 400lbs wildebeest unfurl her juggs in public.

Now ya got my attention.  :eek:I love wildebeests. :D

I think, in order to adequately support my sisters in their crusade to free themselves from traditional boundaries, I will need to attend this event. B)

Indeed, I am working on a "Go Bottomless" day, to further enhance our liberation from paternalistic oppression.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I think, in order to adequately support my sisters in their crusade to free themselves from traditional boundaries, I will need to attend this event. B)

Indeed, I am working on a "Go Bottomless" day, to further enhance our liberation from paternalistic oppression.

There are organizations which support just that - we’ll not just ‘bottomless’ but totally nude recreational activities. They work to open nude beaches, etc.

PS: I’m considering attending myself. Electrical tape Xs on my nipples.  I thought about getting some tassels, but that might be overlill😁

Edited by Bit Banger

On 8/15/2018 at 2:48 PM, fishndude57 said:

At 61, I'm as comfortable with my body now then I think I ever have been. Yeah, I'm not benchin 275 anymore, but I think I'll show up just so Candio can take a pic of my moobies and post it. I think I'm more conscious of my bald head than my ol man body. 

Fishindude, you just have to come down and March with us.  Many guys do go topless to show their support. 

2 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

... Many guys do go topless to show their support. 

I'd be happy to go and show my support but going Topless myself would be too much for me, I'm a little shy... I'll wear a bikini like this :lol:

man_bikini_11.jpg

Edited by Bora Bora

On August 22, 2018 at 6:25 PM, Bit Banger said:

There are organizations which support just that - we’ll not just ‘bottomless’ but totally nude recreational activities. They work to open nude beaches, etc.

PS: I’m considering attending myself. Electrical tape Xs on my nipples.  I thought about getting some tassels, but that might be overlill😁

Bit if you are going and will be wearing your Kilt, I will be there selling tickets. A lot of people will pay good money to see that.

32 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

Bit if you are going and will be wearing your Kilt, I will be there selling tickets. A lot of people will pay good money to see that.

Seriously?  Would you expect me to wear anything but a kilt?

Pink, are you kidding, boobs are like motorcycles, they’re all great! BTW, Hunter, I also have a big belly 😜