CandiO

Go Topless Day

48 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

IDK if i want to see some of flapjacks. :cool:

Feel free to stick your head in a toilet, so you can avoid the view. 

5f9f0e9c69fd1f613230740c0045359e.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

There's gonna be a lot of National Geographic titties on display. B)

Is there also going to be a display of bamboo penile protectors?

You do know that most of those NG titties faithfully performed their primary purpose - providing nourishment to the next generation. Satisfying your prurient interests is way down the list of priorities.

You do realize that you're on a site dedicated to prurient interests. Who the hell wants to see some 400lbs wildebeest unfurl her juggs in public.

I’ll wager that there’s a 500# male wildebeest somewhere just panting for such a vision of loveliness.  

Just because that image isn’t to your tastes, doesn’t give you carte blanche to denigrate others.

As for prurient interests, mine tend to be more about attitude than physical characteristics.

Edited by Bit Banger

Still laughing at Mr. Pink's comments.  🤣

As I've gotten older, I have gotten away from the "look but don't touch lifestyle."  I think it happened around age 26, 27 for me.

Nevertheless, I am grateful that the location is downstream from where I live as I will not have to deal with the clogged streets.  

There are a lot of men of varying degrees of size and swciness who are turned on by and would rather see the large heavy ladies. And surprisingly enough, there are sexy hot ladies who are chubby chasers til the end.

Isn't it wonderful how we can all be so connected in spite of our differences. :wub:

whatever happened to having a sense of decorum? sure people have their preferences, but at least i have the common decency not to show my fat gut in public sans a t-shirt.

Edited by Mr.Pink

I love to look at women of all shapes and sizes Men too. Show me a man with a big belly, and I'll say come to mama! 😍

18 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love to look at women of all shapes and sizes Men too. Show me a man with a big belly, and I'll say come to mama! 😍

I have a big belly 😉

As a card carrying naturist I’ve seen the gamut, from string beans to individuals so obese that you couldn’t tell their sex, M and/or F.  

And guess what? They’re all real people inside😄

Edited by Bit Banger

6 minutes ago, Shutterbug said:

I have a big belly 😉

You already know, I can't get enough. I love that belly! 😍

Why is having a non-societal based self image automatically a lack of decorum? Shouldn't our clothing choices be based solely on our own comfort level rather than the comfort of strangers? No harm comes from seeing others sans clothing. I don't like seafood, but I wouldn't expect others to hide theirs under a napkin when we dine together.

Is the upcoming event the same as #freethenipple campaign? If so then it's not even intended as a sexual agenda.  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Mine is shrinking due to a low carb diet & exercise.  Can I still get some lovin' too?  ❤

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

whatever happened to having a sense of decorum? sure people have their preferences, but at least i have the common decency not to show my fat gut in public sans a t-shirt.

Image result for meme stupidity

31 minutes ago, Robert Johnson said:

Mine is shrinking due to a low carb diet & exercise.  Can I still get some lovin' too?  ❤

Right on. I'm dieting too. However, I did break down and pig out on some Indian food today. 😜

Of course you get some lovin too. We all get lovin. ❤❤❤

I'm in favor of more holiday celebrations like this one.  And like many others, I enjoy all shapes and sizes.  It is the variety that makes life interesting.  I do have one particular type that I find incredibly attractive...WOMEN !!  I just love WOMEN of almost all sizes, ages, hair color, heights, breast sizes, freckles or not, moles or not, long legs, short legs...I find something about each lady attractive and unique.  Which, for me, makes for a variety of pleasureful encounters.  

It seems to me that some folks might be confusing the act of viewing nude bodies with actual sensual pleasure & fulfillment.  I can attest that these are two very different things. 

For example, try getting some UTF from one of the ladies in the Go Topless event and it will become obvious.  Sorry for having to state the obvious. 

Further, our culture of polite society encourages this.  The thrill and excitement that some derive from viewing a group of women exposing their breasts is lost on me for the following reasons.

1. I have seen breasts before.

2. Viewing the female anatomy, as aesthetically pleasing as it (normally) can be, fails to deliver real pleasure/satisfaction unless there is already an understanding by both parties on what will take place next if the situation is to move beyond oogling and into human contact.

3. A food fair or wine festival will likely have samples available but a Go Topless extravaganza will not. 

4. Watching boobs from a hot sidewalk that I will not touch is just not high on my bucket list. 

5. I fully approve Go Topless but my appreciation is going to be as limited as the menu choices, to be honest. 

6. I have access to real pleasure & satisfaction thanks to this glorious hobby.  When I'm hungry, I eat.  And, when hungry, I get little to no reward from merely looking at food. 

44 minutes ago, Robert Johnson said:

2. Viewing the female anatomy, as aesthetically pleasing as it (normally) can be, fails to deliver real pleasure/satisfaction unless there is already an understanding by both parties on what will take place next if the situation is to move beyond oogling and into human contact.

On ^this^ I will disagree. I sometimes derive great pleasure from looking at the nude form, just as I derive pleasure from looking at a Renoir, a fine piece of furniture, or a mountain vista.  Not all sensuality is sexual.

Bit Banger, while I can appreciate your thoughts, I will respectfully maintain that the appreciation of beauty is separate from sexual fulfillment, though the two often overlap, or at least they should.

The stimulus that the Go Topless movement is attempting to encourage is equality.  Most men I know don't look at any pair of breasts with an elevated sense of gender equality.  Exposed breasts usually elicit prurient sexual arousal, in this situation, unrequited.

When I am aroused I tend to find an activity that will address this, similar to the example I provided before about being hungry for food.  Nothing satiates hunger better than eating a great meal.  For me, appreciating the aesthetic properties of a gourmet dish would not come close to consuming it.  Yet both can always be appreciated together. 

34 minutes ago, Robert Johnson said:

Bit Banger, while I can appreciate your thoughts, I will respectfully maintain that the appreciation of beauty is separate from sexual fulfillment, though the two often overlap, or at least they should. ...

On this I totally agree. It’s actually the point I was trying to make - that I can derive sensual pleasure w/o sexual interaction. Granted, that pleasure is quite different from the pleasure of consuming the delicacies before me.

On 8/14/2018 at 2:23 PM, Mr.Pink said:

At 61, I'm as comfortable with my body now then I think I ever have been. Yeah, I'm not benchin 275 anymore, but I think I'll show up just so Candio can take a pic of my moobies and post it. I think I'm more conscious of my bald head than my ol man body. 

On 8/14/2018 at 8:33 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I resemble that remark!

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

At 61, I'm as comfortable with my body now then I think I ever have been. Yeah, I'm not benchin 275 anymore, but I think I'll show up just so Candio can take a pic of my moobies and post it. I think I'm more conscious of my bald head than my ol man body. 

And thats why I want to braid your silver moobs!