BadBoy

I'm falling, but not for you...

15 posts in this topic

Such a great weekend.  People keep asking me, "Why are you doing this at your age."  Well....

(The subject is not me, but it gives you an idea why...)

This is my new bucket-list item: planning on going dancing over Rio for my 70th birthday.  (Not in  Rio, over Rio)...

7 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

This is my new bucket-list item: planning on going dancing over Rio for my 70th birthday.  (Not in  Rio, over Rio)...

Go for it! The most beautiful for me was over the north shore of Oahu. 

My bucket list location is Victoria Falls. 

So, ummm... do you have their name, number, and references?

I really like redheads. 😳

You're giving me a heart attack BB. 

In all seriousness, I admire how adventurous you are. You only live once. Might as well live your life doing the things you love. 🤗💋💙

So exhilarating! My heart is a flutter and I swear I can feel the air on my face just watching these beautiful videos.

I only wish I could slow down time and make it last as long as in the videos.

Badboy  maybe it time to change your handle the badog.   I have been able to fly in one of the wind tunnels and it was fun.  I went over to the sky diving school and took my son and the instructor asked why I was not doing it.  I stated if he could figure out how to load my horse and get him to walk off the plane I would go.  other wise I have not found a reason to jump off of a perfectly good airplane.  The wind tunnel did help that if something went wrong I could do it.

Have a great time and enjoy your 70th

2 minutes ago, new2hobbying said:

Have a great time and enjoy your 70th

Let me be clear: my 70th birthday is a long way off.  Good thing too, it takes years, literally years, to build the skills to dance over Rio like in the clip.  I am a relative newcomer, but it's always a great idea to have a long-term goal.

5 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Let me be clear: my 70th birthday is a long way off.  Good thing too, it takes years, literally years, to build the skills to dance over Rio like in the clip.  I am a relative newcomer, but it's always a great idea to have a long-term goal.

It is good to have goals.  I truly hope you make no matter how long it takes. LOL

Of course, skydiving (or wingsuiting) in Rio does have certain, particular, dangers, not common anywhere else - hence this news report:

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Of course, skydiving (or wingsuiting) in Rio does have certain, particular, dangers, not common anywhere else - hence this news report:

I laughed out loud! Thank you!

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

LMFAO! 😂

I’m just working up to zip lining. You’re a brave one B.B.!

7 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’m just working up to zip lining. You’re a brave one B.B.!

Audrey, I did a zip line in Mexico and it was a blast.  So was the para-sailing behind a boat.  I figured I'd enjoy the zip line, but the para-sailing behind the boat was fantastic.  It was quiet and peaceful, which surprised me.

On 8/14/2018 at 1:33 AM, BadBoy said:

Such a great weekend.  People keep asking me, "Why are you doing this at your age."  Well....

Ummm...  There's a simple answer that question.

Why aren't YOU doing it?