411 on cali

12 posts in this topic

Cali
Colorado Companion

Alright so I have another one I'm looking at, she goes by cali and kind of has a feel for a higher class of girl that I'm used to any info on her would be greatly apriciated.

https://theotherboard.com/users/116192

On 8/13/2018 at 2:15 PM, lonelytruckdriver1982 said:

Cali
Colorado Companion

Alright so I have another one I'm looking at, she goes by cali and kind of has a feel for a higher class of girl that I'm used to any info on her would be greatly apriciated.

https://theotherboard.com/users/116192

I never get WHY guys have to come on here and post about legitimacy of providers! WHY not just start a convo with her and figure out if she seems like a she'd be a good fit!

"TOB 411"

Looking for the "411" on a Lady, etc... Search and Post Here.

Isn't that what this board is all about?

Thank you I try to be the best I can be!

8 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I never get WHY guys have to come on here and post about legitimacy of providers! WHY not just start a convo with her and figure out if she seems like a she'd be a good fit!

It's pretty easy to misrepresent when you're in a "convo".   We all do it to some degree or another.  Asking for personal references for a provider is no different than the lovely ladies asking for our references.  It doesn't bother me to see people asking.

On 8/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, CountryGentleman said:

It's pretty easy to misrepresent when you're in a "convo".   We all do it to some degree or another.  Asking for personal references for a provider is no different than the lovely ladies asking for our references.  It doesn't bother me to see people asking.

Sure, I get that, but with a proowith a profile? That’s my issue! 

On 8/16/2018 at 3:17 PM, a_happycamper_12 said:

Sure, I get that, but with a proowith a profile? That’s my issue! 

Thinking I wanna enhance my response.

OP pasted a link to a YL who had reviews and a profile. (BTW, I might just visit her) Also, poster has numerous inquiries about providers. At some point, we need to do our own work. I didn’t get to see and review a “ few” ladies, plus the lost episodes by having others do my investigations! 

On 8/16/2018 at 7:22 PM, bettercallsaul said:

I think this is the intended purpose of the TOB 411 forum. 

I'd say 2 reviews is few enough to inquire within the community for advice.  

There are plenty of profiles that we find out are in fact, not legit.  Kudos to OP for ASKING for assistance, instead of begging for forgiveness.

Agreed.  There's a couple times where people (usually providers) respond into a 411 thread and think that because a YL has 1 review the 411 is unwarranted and people should be talking to the one reviewer through PMs.

Sorry, but no.  If we don't feel comfortable with a provider, we get to ask.  And if there's overwhelming evidence that the person in question is real then the community will point that out.

On 8/16/2018 at 6:21 PM, a_happycamper_12 said:

OP pasted a link to a YL who had reviews and a profile. (BTW, I might just visit her) Also, poster has numerous inquiries about providers. At some point, we need to do our own work. I didn’t get to see and review a “ few” ladies, plus the lost episodes by having others do my investigations! 

Sure....few ladies 134😳😲and counting

On 8/16/2018 at 6:21 PM, a_happycamper_12 said:

I partially agree.  At the time where OP posted the 411 she would have had 2 reviews, which to me isn't enough to establish legitimacy.

Don't get me wrong; a big part of the game is figuring out how you want to meet YL.  I've got a review on a cutie who is considered to be a unicorn for many and sucked at meeting up with 90% of people; but because I tried I ended up having a decently fun time.

Point being I think people need to get better a critical thinking.  My review for Raven was because *she* sent me a message in regards to her 411 - wanted to establish she was legit.  With no reviews was I going to believe it was a svelte cutie who was texting me back?  Nah.  But was I willing to have a conversation because she was acting like an adult?  Fuck yea.

Tl; Dr. Everything is different and people need to get better at determining what they are cool/not ok with from a prospective provider.

1 hour ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

I partially agree.  At the time where OP posted the 411 she would have had 2 reviews, which to me isn't enough to establish legitimacy.

Don't get me wrong; a big part of the game is figuring out how you want to meet YL.  I've got a review on a cutie who is considered to be a unicorn for many and sucked at meeting up with 90% of people; but because I tried I ended up having a decently fun time.

Point being I think people need to get better a critical thinking.  My review for Raven was because *she* sent me a message in regards to her 411 - wanted to establish she was legit.  With no reviews was I going to believe it was a svelte cutie who was texting me back?  Nah.  But was I willing to have a conversation because she was acting like an adult?  Fuck yea.

Tl; Dr. Everything is different and people need to get better at determining what they are cool/not ok with from a prospective provider.

Really? At the time OP posted i decided to contact YL! 

Guess what? YL definitely on MY to see list! If I had more time and “fun coupons “ I’d have visited her already.

I don’t know how many YL I’ve seen with No reviews. FNGs! My point, put on your big boy pants and take a chance!

2 reviews, not legit? How many does it take then, 3, 12? OR one by me??