Audrey Astor

Where to keep the supplies?

16 posts in this topic

Do you gentlemen like to see supplies out in the open, easily accessible and visible—-or out of sight, and discrete until they are needed?

I don’t usually mind seeing them on the night stand.

But please keep the whips hidden until the chains have been applied. 😜

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

I don’t usually mind seeing them on the night stand.

But please keep the whips hidden until the chains have been applied. 😜

Sticks and Stones may break my Bones.....  But Whips and Chains Excite Me!!!!

Supplies out is fine.  Supplies put away till needed is fine as well.  At that point in time 99.999% of my focus is on the lady I am spending time with.  Only had one time that I needed my own cover, but no problem as I carry a couple to meet.  Never had an issue with cleanup be it wipes or linens.

I'm fine with either, though seeing them out (including some toys) gets me thinking that good times are cumming !!  ;)

I'm okay with the supplies visible and easy to reach, as far as it's not a bowl of condoms on the nightstand.

It's just about perception or the feeling it conveys, a bowl full of condoms reminds you that you are just one more guy on that bed... you know what I mean :)

s-l640.jpg

Thanks for pointing out the difference. I learn something new every day. Fortunately for me both definitions apply in this scenario. ;)

I think seeing toys out in an area easily accessible is a bit of a turn on.... That to me let's me know there ARE toys to play with and encourages me to reach over and try playing with them to add more to the ladies good time

One of my favorite providers & long since retired :- ( kept her supplies under the pillow. Out of sight, but easy to reach.

Another provider, who was excellent in every way, but who I only saw once, had a bowl of candy at the door, a glass full of toothbrushes in the bathroom and a wicker bowl of condoms on the nightstand... Very tastefully done, but as Bora said, it kind of takes the edge off the "fantasy" part.

I mean...ya know...

Just spread them all out on  the bed in a suggestive, "artful" way. :)           The resulting conversations could be an outgageous hoot!

In the open is good for me. When they are tucked away they are out of sight and out if mind. 

The kinky rendezvous always involve some good toys readily available at a arms reach.

For me, it doesn't make a difference. If there's a toy you'd like to be part of the session, it's good to see it so I know it's an option.