slt34123

Lexi Maserati banned??

19 posts in this topic

Just now, slt34123 said:

Ah, was she bad news?  They were here together.

Banned because users may Only have one profile.

Ah gotcha.  Didn't realize Alexis was running Lexi's profile for her I guess. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, slt34123 said:

Ah gotcha.  Didn't realize Alexis was running Lexi's profile for her I guess. Thanks!

Not running the profile for her. It is her...

13 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

14 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

They’re definitely two different girls...

8 minutes ago, slt34123 said:

Their pics are definitely not different

Yes, overlap with pics. On the advertising side, they have rules for advertising doubles  , not sure how it exactly works, but appears they were trying to circumvent said rules. Maybe an innocent mistake, but if kept at it, shut it down.

Ah I see it now, the pictures on Lexi’s are all her, I’m guessing those on Alexis’s are to advertise the doubles, thought it is strange she’s including some of Lexi’s. 

26 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Yes, overlap with pics. On the advertising side, they have rules for advertising doubles  , not sure how it exactly works, but appears they were trying to circumvent said rules. Maybe an innocent mistake, but if kept at it, shut it down.

That's the excuse they always use. even on the 2nd and 3rd violation.

Normally we don't discuss this but Lexi's responses were disturbing.

They are 2 different people. Alexis had over a year and half history with TOB. Somehow her profile survived the 20 and under purge. When we requested proof of age several times we received no reply.

Concurrently we discovered Lexi had some of the same pix... Lexi then went off on us claiming TOB is run by a pimp and someone else and that she was going to post it all on eccie. We asked her to share the info she claimed was true, she refused...

These are definitely two different providers. And both are very enjoyable

However it is their own demise of what happened by not following the rules. They left town on Saturday. Alexis normally come around once  quarter.

On 8/12/2018 at 5:36 PM, TheWhisperer said:

Normally we don't discuss this but Lexi's responses were disturbing.

They are 2 different people. Alexis had over a year and half history with TOB. Somehow her profile survived the 20 and under purge. When we requested proof of age several times we received no reply.

Concurrently we discovered Lexi had some of the same pix... Lexi then went off on us claiming TOB is run by a pimp and someone else and that she was going to post it all on eccie. We asked her to share the info she claimed was true, she refused...

Thanks for looking out for our community.  In these changed times, TOB and the way it is run is important to me.  The admins and mods ROCK !!

On 8/12/2018 at 4:59 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Gallery images:: Solo images that can be watermarked with name & number only.

So even background images of any other person wouldn’t be allowed.

As Laci put it to me once,  getting banned is like getting put in Ho Timeout.   LOL