Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slt34123

I have good eyes but this is annoying

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone else notice the annoying trend of some ladies making their thumbnails appear a different ethnicity than what they actually are (in their other photographs)?  I don't mean for that to sound bad, but I'm seeing it more and more, and it's quite irritating.  It's a serious problem on p411, and it's bleeding into TOB.

6 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

WIsky Tango Foxtrot are you talking about?

Examples (links) please.

Bit has me laughing!!! That is an interesting topic. The truth is that sometimes it's lighting that will give an appearance of lighter or darker skin or hair color. Clothing can even change an appearance of someone. Also, factor in the quality of a camera. Wisky Tango Foxtrot! Have fun and enjoy your engagements above all! :)

Hmmm...If you can not quite make out their ethnicity by their photographs, maybe send them a message and ask them? If this is something that is important to you. Just a thought. 

Add in Whatgramchatbook filters or just out right stolen pics, can see this. And just enforces the don't book with the girl that appears out of nowhere meme. At least until she's got a review or two.

Re: lighting: yup. Acquainted with a mixed AA lady, inside, skin is darkish, bright light/outside, very pale looking.

Edited by NoCoGeezer