11 posts in this topic

Wow I have the feeling we're not in Kansas anymore Toto

Ready for Fall And September 

XoXo Sheila 

Wait until it snows there 😂😂

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Wait until it snows there 😂😂

Well...

Most of my family now lives out there. About 10 years ago, was heading there for Christmas. They got snow. So much snow (only about slushy 3") that Mccarran had to shutdown as they don't have plows (no duh). Luckily my flight in was the next day or after, so, no delay. At the parents' house, they got about 10" and was still about 6" deep in the backyard by the time I arrived.

Was snowed (ok, really a very minor flurry) on once, for just a few minutes, on LV Blvd in  a February.

If you Google it, there a pictures of LA with measurable snow sometime in the 60s. Odd photos of people bundled up standing in a few inches of the stuff.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

14 hours ago, Sheila-4683 said:

Wow I have the feeling we're not in Kansas anymore Toto

Ready for Fall And September 

XoXo Sheila 

August in Vegas and Phoenix can really be the monsoon season.  And it's so fun when the humidity rises and the temps get back to 105.  ;)

Oh yes..it was like a hurricane last night the wind and rain..lightning,  it was fun outside.. till the power went out for 9 hours

Its back on now, Wow  what a difference

💃👄

Xoxo Sheila 

Meanwhile here in Denver, where we have actual seasons, over 300 sunny days per year, and the nicest Ladies around:

BPezmlM.jpg?1

Thank you all for the weather forecasts. 

Now back to you Bob with more tits and ass. 🎤 

Oh ok. 3 hot weather ladies.. you should see las vegas  ch 3, fox 5 ..And ch 8 ch 13

Weather  Girls 💃👄

Xoxo Sheila 

Yes it's a hot one! But FL has it bet.  I just move here so for me it's ok. Fall should be amazing and winter, well', i guess I will find out👢