gr8owl

Stay all Night

40 posts in this topic

By negotiate I mean a 8 to 24 hour date(or longer) is out of a large population of hobbyists budget range.  So this is where you negotiate a price level that you both are comfortable with. And it enables a few more guys to be able to afford a overnite with a sexy lady.

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Thanks all for the good input.  Mostly what I hoped to hear.  I do worry about best ways to fill the gaps that would not have been there in my 20's if you get my drift.  Hoping to hear from ladies if dinner, quiet walk, racing go karts, ballet, monster trucks, night fishing at eleven mile,  or ??? help or hurt.  Or a Joan Jett concert I happen to have tickets for lol. (no, I am NOT trying to turn it into a date ..... trying to add to the fun - hopefully for both).  

But I am confused a bit by more than one reference to "negotiating".  Is there a new clause in the rule book I missed that always used to read "never negotiate, you cheap ass!" to a modified "OK to negotiate overnights."  While it seems that ladies that advertise the service are all over the board on cost (I know, I know, "hooker math" as they call it) I assume there is very good reason behind each's rate and I never negotiate a published rate for anything.  I sometimes pass, but ......  Did the rules change while I was not looking?

I love all of your ideas except the quiet walk. You sound like a ton of fun! I hope this works out for you!! 💋

There is a {collective: group|class|?} of ladies who stick with the “My rates are my rates!” mantra.  IMHO while they are fine for 1 hour sessions, they are not suitable for extended visits.  Their attitude says “all business”; they won’t let their hair/guard down to have that type of fun with a client. I’m not saying they’re wrong, just a mismatch for this type of date.

When proposing an extended date I tend to include a reasonable offer for the lady’s time that is w/in my budget.  She is welcome to accept it, say she’s not interested, or to respond with a counter offer which I may accept or decline.  I don’t haggle back & forth like a street vendor in the bazaar. I am prepared to walk away from the deal if it busts my budget. But by being selective about to whom I extend such offers, we usually end up having a good time together.

Remember that part of the negotiations are activities; they are part of her compensation.  She may find going to that hot ticket concert more acceptable than hanging out at your house boffing all night.  Then again that iron cross in your basement just might be her thing. 

An overnight would be too much for me, hell I don't spend THAT much time alone with my partner.  What I wish I could do is go have coffee with a provider, with her just dressed in her quick morning outfit, nothing sexy.  I'd enjoy hanging out and talking about random things for an hour, seeing how she is in "real life" and then letting the thoughts begin in my head as to what it would be like to be with her.  I hesitate to call it a date because I wouldn't be looking for any flirting or sexy talk, just would like to see a provider in her natural, true self and let the anticipation of "possibilities" to enter my mind.  Do any providers do things like that?

Just schedule an appointment at 10 in the evening and the next one with the same girl at 7 in the morning. 

There, I just saved you guys many Benjamins.;)

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

There is a {collective: group|class|?} of ladies who stick with the “My rates are my rates!” mantra.  IMHO while they are fine for 1 hour sessions, they are not suitable for extended visits.  Their attitude says “all business”; they won’t let their hair/guard down to have that type of fun with a client. I’m not saying they’re wrong, just a mismatch for this type of date.

When proposing an extended date I tend to include a reasonable offer for the lady’s time that is w/in my budget.  She is welcome to accept it, say she’s not interested, or to respond with a counter offer which I may accept or decline.  I don’t haggle back & forth like a street vendor in the bazaar. I am prepared to walk away from the deal if it busts my budget. But by being selective about to whom I extend such offers, we usually end up having a good time together.

Remember that part of the negotiations are activities; they are part of her compensation.  She may find going to that hot ticket concert more acceptable than hanging out at your house boffing all night.  Then again that iron cross in your basement just might be her thing. 

0K0W9Ba.jpg

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

An overnight would be too much for me, hell I don't spend THAT much time alone with my partner.  What I wish I could do is go have coffee with a provider, with her just dressed in her quick morning outfit, nothing sexy.  I'd enjoy hanging out and talking about random things for an hour, seeing how she is in "real life" and then letting the thoughts begin in my head as to what it would be like to be with her.  I hesitate to call it a date because I wouldn't be looking for any flirting or sexy talk, just would like to see a provider in her natural, true self and let the anticipation of "possibilities" to enter my mind.  Do any providers do things like that?

Yes, I had a gentleman the other night come by. We went and picked up some beer and sat outside and had a blast talking in the cool breeze. We were both dressed casual. He offered to give me a little something before he left, and we both had a  great experience. If you would like that kind of experience, I would recommend picking a lady and making her an offer to hang out with you. Some will some won't, but you'll never know unless you ask. 

Extended dates are marvelous. My experience has been that if you are in sync with a lady and propose something fun and interesting to her, the overall cost of companionship is something to be discussed.  I have done several travel dates and those usually invovle picking up all the epxenses and probably some sort of shopping trip for a few momentos of the occassion.  The ladies I have had the pleasure of traveling with, have always been open to discussing expenses and have been appreciative of the good times and experiences that a travel date offers.

4 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Bravo, in my limited experience I have found that many YLs will be happy to do this.  To me the big indicator has been how engaged they will get with conversation during a date time.  I have had the pleasure with two ladies that have been wonderful dinner companions.  No double entendres, no sexy teasing  or sneaky hands just good conversation with an interesting lady.  Dinner and dessert is, for me a wonderful evening.  My lady in her casual clothes going out for a good meal and relaxed conversation.  We both knew that dessert was coming but didn't need to push it.  I have also had a lunch date with my ATF that was just that. The only thing physical was a hug and quick kiss.  Still so very rewarding as I really do enjoy her company. 

Overnight is awesome love the cuddling after some fun night ;) , talking and more teasing then sleep  then wake up with good breakfast ;)