gr8owl

Stay all Night

40 posts in this topic

Thoughts?  Overnights - only way to go or world's worst way to burn Benjamins fast?  Ladies - worst nightmare or best Benjamin catcher ever?

Little background music while you think.  Enjoy the music don't even have to answer.

In the distant past I would spring for an overnight, but only with a girl I had been with several times and felt we had a connection.  I felt the money was worth it as we played after check in at hotel.  Then dinner and more play time before bed.  Morning fun time and then breakfast before going our separate ways.  Very enjoyable with the right girl.  Hope this helps.

BR

28 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I love them, but I snore😂

Well if you can sleep through me that is understandable, but makes snoring sound like snorting pig and I have a tape recorder. ;)

I cant speak from experience yet but it is on my bucket list.  I think it would be great to be able to spend that unrushed time enjoying a relaxed meal, playing, watching Netflix until the hands start to wander again and then play some more. Rinse and repeat.  Although I snore the Special YL I have in mind says she also snores so we will either cancel each other out or stay up all night and have to find something to occupy ourselves with.....  Just waiting on two things, my schedule to land right and for colder weather.  I want to make sure we have to cuddle all night to stay warm!!!

I wish I hadn't have , I think that is a lot of my problem , I made a friend and I feel used now.

Overnights are a unhurried , fun time. But like the others say,do this with some one you have clicked with. And many of us will negotiate this to a affordable price for you.☘️

1 hour ago, Bob Richards said:

In the distant past I would spring for an overnight, but only with a girl I had been with several times and felt we had a connection.  I felt the money was worth it as we played after check in at hotel.  Then dinner and more play time before bed.  Morning fun time and then breakfast before going our separate ways.  Very enjoyable with the right girl.  Hope this helps.

BR

^^ Yes!!  Many times. ^^

These sessions can be more “organic”, relaxed w/o structure, the ultimate GFE.  One key to remember - this is NOT ‘bang it all night’; neither the YL nor most clients have the stamina for that.  Also, don’t try this for a 1st time date. This is an activity for a trusted ‘friend’.  I’ve usually had a dinner date with a YL before I suggest an overnighter.  As Jez said, these may not be as expensive as you might imagine.  They are not at hourly rates, but rather negotiated package deals.

The next step up? Travel companion.

I do more 24 or weekend dates/48 hours. 

I will admit that I have went into a lot of these cold. first time getting together. most these have worked out great. and I do a lot of homework before choosing the lady. there are only 2 that were not good experiences. one was a 3 day date in vegas. the crazy part, I had a 20 hour date with this gal months before that was incredible. I was completely blind sided and never anticipated a complete opposite experience with her in vegas!?

when the attraction/chemistry is awesome. these types of dates are priceless!  I can think of several that we were naked most of the time. only taking breaks for going out to eat and sleep.

1 hour ago, Waldofindme said:

I wish I hadn't have , I think that is a lot of my problem , I made a friend and I feel used now.

Used how? Used for your bedroom skills? 🙊 Did she take $$ without giving you time? Did she steal from you? Or did you fall hard and get hurt when you realized it’s “fantasy” and when the clock was up she was out? Rule number 1 — don’t fall for anyone in the business. If you think she’s doing this to find her prince charming your sadly mistaken. It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby! 😘  

I can’t and won’t entertain everyone for an overnight. I actually have to like you and there be some chemistry otherwise it can be awful. Learned that the hard way. All money isn’t good money. 

Edited by Just Jos
Typos

1 hour ago, Just Jos said:

Used how? Used for your bedroom skills? 🙊 Did she take $$ without giving you time? Did she steal from you? Or did you fall hard and get hurt when you realized it’s “fantasy” and when the clock was up she was out? Rule number 1 — don’t fall for anyone in the business. If you think she’s doing this to find her prince charming your sadly mistaken. It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby! 😘  

I can’t and won’t entertain everyone for an overnight. I actually have to like you and there be some chemistry otherwise it can be awful. Learned that the hard way. All money isn’t good money. 

That’s a very good point Jos! What if after a few hours you or he discovered you really don’t like each other. It could turn into an EWE,

Ex Wife Experience! ! Lol

Nothing like that at all.

1 hour ago, Just Jos said:

I have given her money for rooms, I have been there to help move, I have just been there in general there is a lot more I have done . but all I do it doesn't seem to matter in the end . I reached out to her and told her what I was feeling and she couldn't take the time tonight to spend time when I needed it the most 

It is possible that she had a prior commitment. Would you expect her to cancel on another client? There is very little chance of that happening.☘️

No she spent the night with the guy she just left for the weekend . but what does it matter am I being selfish ? 

1 hour ago, Waldofindme said:

Nothing like that at all.

I have given her money for rooms, I have been there to help move, I have just been there in general there is a lot more I have done . but all I do it doesn't seem to matter in the end . I reached out to her and told her what I was feeling and she couldn't take the time tonight to spend time when I needed it the most 

Maybe you are too nice. Be selfish. Today is a new day, start with a nice relaxing massage from a petite Asian lady at 9 am, followed by another relaxing session with a succulent white mature lady and finish your day with a robust & busty ebony lady.

That sounds good but I had to cover a hotel bill from last weekend charged to my brothers cc .

37 minutes ago, Waldofindme said:

That sounds good but I had to cover a hotel bill from last weekend charged to my brothers cc .

Sopranos style: demand 3 points over vig and kneecap 'em when he's short:D

8 minutes ago, Waldofindme said:

Lol.....good call 

I’m going to go against the grain here and say I think you should step away from this lifestyle for a minute. Be selfish and focus on you, take a relaxing vacation, reach out to friends or an actual love ones or both. Or even strangers on the internet because you can be as anonymous as you’d like. Keep talking, keep moving, keep working on yourself...I don’t know, man. I really do hope you find what you’re looking for and get the help you need. 

I had many overnight visits in my younger days. Most of them were travel dates, weekends etc. I still have some amazing memories from my time with those gentlemen.  These days, I turn into a pumpkin by 9 or 10 o'clock.  I just can't hang anymore, and I need my sleep, and I can't sleep with people.  Also, I LOVE my alone time at night.  Now, I live vicariously through my girlfriends in the biz. Lol. I love hearing their stories. Great topic.

2 hours ago, Waldofindme said:

Or am I being played for the fool. I am just a afterthought you tell me 

I hate to see you guys led on (if you are). Most of us ladies are not looking for a relationship as Jos pointed out. Albeit fun, and we truly enjoy most of you, this is our current career. I have bad gentlemen help me with their area of expertise, and paid them, just as when they had me for my expertise. Sometimes we do things off of the clock, and it’s about friendship, not falling in love. Sorry babe, this isn’t the place to look for a gf. 

I not looking for gf , I though we were friends.and I'm sure we are . i just wanted her to show some concern about my needs after alli have been there for her for over a year and a half. And for some of what other people get..a little respect 

1 minute ago, Waldofindme said:

Your right on #4 but it wasn't my intention to hyjack this thread

Since it wasn’t your intent to hijack this thread, maybe you should stop replying in this thread and stop posting about how you feel used.

Harsh I know, but your posts have led this thread in a direction from what the OP intended.

Now to try and bring this thread back on track.

I love spending the night with a lady.  Dinner, drinks, conversation, great sex, cuddling and sleeping. Waking up the next morning next to a beautiful lady. Some sleepy morning sex, more cuddling. Coffee and conversation.

A perfect night.

31 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Several suggestions:

1. Stop doing things for other people on the basis of EXPECTING something in return.  Doing for others is only rewarding when there are no such expectations  Finding joy from helping others is magnificent.  Expecting a benefit - "you owe me" - from helping others in true need is narcissistic and pathetic.

2. Do things for others and help others who DESERVE a little help ..... there situation is either not of their making or they have truly seen error of their ways.  Do not become simply a better way for them to finance their follies.

3. Quit basing your self worth on what other people think of you or how they value your effort  - especially those you have given to that may not have deserved help

4. Be someone that others WANT to do something for or be around. No clinging, no whining.

4. Stop hi-jacking perfectly good threads to feed your whines.

And would also add stop creating the new handles. 

Ladies please contact me if you would like more info on this...

Thanks all for the good input.  Mostly what I hoped to hear.  I do worry about best ways to fill the gaps that would not have been there in my 20's if you get my drift.  Hoping to hear from ladies if dinner, quiet walk, racing go karts, ballet, monster trucks, night fishing at eleven mile,  or ??? help or hurt.  Or a Joan Jett concert I happen to have tickets for lol. (no, I am NOT trying to turn it into a date ..... trying to add to the fun - hopefully for both).  

But I am confused a bit by more than one reference to "negotiating".  Is there a new clause in the rule book I missed that always used to read "never negotiate, you cheap ass!" to a modified "OK to negotiate overnights."  While it seems that ladies that advertise the service are all over the board on cost (I know, I know, "hooker math" as they call it) I assume there is very good reason behind each's rate and I never negotiate a published rate for anything.  I sometimes pass, but ......  Did the rules change while I was not looking?