Analeese

Colorado Sprigs

22 posts in this topic

so i havent been to CO since i was a little girl on family vacation.....im very new here to TOB.....and was told this might be an area i can post when im in town next week on Thursday....this board seems to be more popular in your area...

can someone point me in the right direction for posting? so i don't break any rules?

Sorry, can't help much with the posting but enjoy your visit to our wonderful state!  

thank you i appreciate your kindness very much

21 minutes ago, Analeese said:

so i havent been to CO since i was a little girl on family vacation.....im very new here to TOB.....and was told this might be an area i can post when im in town next week on Thursday....this board seems to be more popular in your area...

can someone point me in the right direction for posting? so i don't break any rules?

I'm sure you'll be given all the help you need very soon welcome and have fun

1 hour ago, Analeese said:

Hi beautiful!  I highly recommend Denver for a working/vacay trip. Pm me if you need anything else. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Hi beautiful!  I highly recommend Denver for a working/vacay trip. Pm me if you need anything else. 

well you've officially made me change up plans......and i will still be in colorado springs but only for leasure....work in denver

Now the men in the Springs are gonna hate me😕 There are wonderful men there but you will definitely get more business in Denver.  

Have a ton of fun and stay safe.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Now the men in the Springs are gonna hate me😕 There are wonderful men there but you will definitely get more business in Denver.  

Yup, we are, dammit! ;)

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Hate is such a strong word.  Disappointed.  Yeah, that is it .... disappointed, Laci.   :unsure:

You are probably right about more biz in Dimver though (still officially disappointed lol).  But now the QUALITY of the clients ......  B)

<smart ass font off>

But regardless ..... Welcome, Analeese!!  Hope you enjoy and prosper.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Hate is such a strong word.  Disappointed.  Yeah, that is it .... disappointed, Laci.   :unsure:

You are probably right about more biz in Dimver though (still officially disappointed lol).  But now the QUALITY of the clients ......  B)

<smart ass font off>

But regardless ..... Welcome, Analeese!!  Hope you enjoy and prosper.

And Analeese it really is customary to swing to the Springs and give gr8owl a freebie. It really is a rite of passage for all the ladies. 

Gr8owl-do I still disappoint?

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

And Analeese it really is customary to swing to the Springs and give gr8owl a freebie. It really is a rite of passage for all the ladies. (You can even have honor of being the first :P)

Gr8owl-do I still disappoint?  I gotta say you are well on your way back to good graces

Thanks for all the replies and making me feel welcome before I even get there. I’ll actually be staying mostly in Colorado Springs...and working in Denver during the days generally...I’m pretty excited 

This lady has a wonderful presence on ECCIE and a solid reputation.  

All of you wonderful men show her why Colorado men are the best!

Welcome to Colorado.  I'm sure you'll do well in Denver.  It'll be our loss in the Springs, but if you ever need something while down here, let us know.

On 8/10/2018 at 5:02 PM, Laci French said:

:mad:

How could I have forgotten 😳

On 8/10/2018 at 9:28 PM, Laci French said:

And Analeese it really is customary to swing to the Springs and give gr8owl and Mustang a freebie. It really is a rite of passage for all the ladies. 

Gr8owl and Mustang I still disappoint?

Better??🙏

On 8/10/2018 at 5:02 PM, Laci French said:

Denver better be nice to her. What a beautiful smile!

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

How could I have forgotten 😳

Better??🙏

:)

On 8/11/2018 at 0:11 PM, Analeese said:

Thanks for all the replies and making me feel welcome before I even get there. I’ll actually be staying mostly in Colorado Springs...and working in Denver during the days generally...I’m pretty excited 

We're used to this here in Colorado Springs ... you may notice that all the men have abnormally well-developed right arms.

Analeese, hope you have fun, either in Denver or in the Springs.  Both have wonderful attractions.  May your visit be successful and rewarding...in a variety of ways !!  ;)

Y'all are too kind.....yup y'all...the Texan is already coming out of me. Denver so excited and appreciate of the warm welcome.

You have seen the commercial for more more more. Denver is more more more! That’s more more more!

I grew up in the Springs, I would not go back there to live there under any circumstances. Consider the north end of town to live as there is a huge difference between north and south. 

Welcome to Colorado wherever you chose to set up house!

Please don’t tell your friends back home as they may want this for them too. Lol.