Cali Rose

Ladies be careful...

16 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

Ladies  please be careful and make sure that you check your references… Had someone who wanted me to visit them in a hotel in Longmont and gave someone as a reference and she has never seen him before and when I looked through previous emails I realize that he gave her as a reference before in April and she told me she had never seen him before then either,  and I confronted him about this and he told me that he must have the wrong girl then... 😑 Seems sketchy to me... 

I’m glad you’re safe Cali and that you warned the ladies here.

The fact is, guys use clients name  in that same way. So ladies, also beware of guys using other clients as referrals 

5 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I’m glad you’re safe Cali and that you warned the ladies here.

The fact is, guys use clients name  in that same way. So ladies, also beware of guys using other clients as referrals 

Yes you are so right that's why I always check with the guys too 🤗 Miss you Hap! 

Yes! Thank you Cali ❤ For some reason Some Folks do not think We are " Hobby Buds" and share Info..  I Truly appreciate ladies that keep their responses to a reference inquiry Honest. Times are sketchy and Counties are taking turns..Be safe. 

BackChannel Info ladies. Keep Dirt, Details and US safe :)

Hobby On!

Edited by Chrissy

5 minutes ago, Cali Rose said:

Yes you are so right that's why I always check with the guys too 🤗 Miss you Hap! 

Aww shucks Cali. Miss you too 💕🌹❤️

Yeah that sounds a little sketchy. Hopefully he has more than one I try and attempt to have at least two or three references goodness if there's only one that alone is concerning LOL oh thank you so much for the update

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Why would a lady ever take another gentleman as a reference?  That makes zero sense to me. If the 2 men have shared intimate time with each other....maybe. 

I've had a few of my regulars recommend me to other clients that they chat with on here and they will contact me and tell me that so-and-so said that I was a good provider and they wanted to book an appointment with me. I still screen them and ask for references from providers they have seen or the other avenues,  but I don't see a problem with clients recommending providers to other clients.  🤷🏼‍♀️

The gentlemen also need to rember that we all have met several Tom,Dick,and Harrys. So you have to help us rember which Tom, Dick or Harry you are. And we ladies do network .     Also many of us also have a finely tuned sense called hoedar. Kept me safe and out of trouble so far.🍀

Edited by Jez UaBriain

This is a great reminder Cali. Thanks for the heads up. It usually doesn't take too long to follow through with reference requests, and makes a world of difference for both of us when I'm in session with a gentleman I feel completely comfortable, and at ease with. Thank you Happycamper for the reminder for gentlemen. Every little bit helps us all.

Great reminder indeed - thank you!!!

No doubt, research is your friend...

And there is a scammer around every corner in this hobby...

If it ain't safe, it ain't fun...

Keep it fun...

DEFINITELY check references!!! I have had MANY men try to use me as a reference and I haven't seen them.. I think some of these men assume because I (or any other providers) have seen so many that maybe we won't know? I'm not sure but there have definitely been some sketchy men lately. 

This kind of thing is one of the reasons I've tightened my screening and who I give references too. If you use a not so established girl for a reference, I will most definitely be screening more heavy than normal. I remember a few weeks ago I asked for a reference from someone who wasn't FROM here and she approved that he was safe to see before I even sent the number and name. Which raises a HUGE red flag for me.

Use common sense and screen. NO AMOUNT of money is worth having a meeting for a sexual predator or LE